Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't jive with what he said at the presser. He said no one saw her that morning dressed and yet there's a picture her mom took of her that morning dressed? Or maybe they were her jammies?

Good point!~ The mom did take a photo that morning of her! Apparently, Sierra wakes up at 6 a.m. and the mom leaves around 6 a.m./shortly thereafter. But, the pic that I saw that was allegedly taken that morning of her by her mom, doesn't look like she had just woken up. Unless I'm mistaken as to that photo, it looks like Sierra had gotten ready for school already when it was taken (curled hair photo???)

reporter asked if there was urine on the clothes

NO COMMENT

(interesting)

just a thought, since the bag was semi on the side of the road kind of thing, it could be animal unrine. ( yes, i'm trying to remain positive)

so, is anyone perplexed by the purse find? especially the possible urine on the clothes?? (not that they said there was... but the reporter knows about it obviously....as he asked the question)

I am sorry but the more I am hearing and now with the clothes folded I am starting to really lean to she knew the person. And left on her own free will.But the big question is why?

You know what? A teenage girl would never throw out a Juicy bag. No way!

ITA...but, it was first reported that the item found had been "secreted ".Someone hid it..... MOO

That doesn't jive with what he said at the presser. He said no one saw her that morning dressed and yet there's a picture her mom took of her that morning dressed? Or maybe they were her jammies?

That picture was taken the day BEFORE she went missing, not the same day.

Yet they say no signs of foul play...? Weird case.

That may be simply because they have no "evidence" to bring forth to prove that there was foul play so, until they do have some, they cannot SAY that there was "foul play"???

So I missed most of the presser. Can anyone post just the hilites?

1. They found her Juicy purse on Sunday at 1:00 p.m. on St. Teresa and Laguna streets at the intersection but not directly on teh roadway. Inside the purse were "neatly folded" clothing (a shirt and a pair of jeans I think).
2. A text was sent by Sierra to a friend a few minutes after 7:00 a.m. the morning she disappeared. The presser guy said the text was sent from home. It was a "normal text" and did not indicate distress.
3. No comment about whether urine was found on the clothes or what was found on them.

Body found appears to be a middle aged woman. Might be the mom who vanished after her son killed his 11 year old sister.

Yeah this is another hot case in the area. Iraqi vet killed 11 yo sister and self LE has been looking for the mother who has been missing.

Good point!~ The mom did take a photo that morning of her! Apparently, Sierra wakes up at 6 a.m. and the mom leaves around 6 a.m./shortly thereafter. But, the pic that I saw that was allegedly taken that morning of her by her mom, doesn't look like she had just woken up. Unless I'm mistaken as to that photo, it looks like Sierra had gotten ready for school already when it was taken (curled hair photo???)

That picture was reportedly taken the day before she went missing.

Even if she was going somewhere after and took a change of clothing, I doubt she would have thrown out the bag and clothes she originally wore.

<snip>

The cell phone being found on the opposite side of the road, sounds like it was tossed out a window of a faster moving vehicle.

<snip>
Opposite side of the road from what, LookingToo?

My daughter used to take clothes with her to school on Fridays lots of times. Mainly because she used to go out with friends right after school and wanted to change for the activities. Also she usually had someone else's jeans or hoodie and she would return it to them at school. I don't know if Sierra and her friends used to trade and borrow each others clothes, but my DD did, although I hated it. So, imo, it does not mean she was running away.

If they did find her cell and her bag, then how can it not be called foul play? Surely she didn't put her Juicy bag out on the corner.

I don't think she is a runaway either. My thoughts were leaning towards maybe going to meet somebody and that somebody took her away.
No girl/woman is going to ditch their cell phone or purse. If she were running away there would be no reason to toss these items.

I have to wonder if the purse was dropped there after the fact? Nobody picked it up between Fri morning and then? That seems a bit curious, it's not like it is a road that no one travels...

Why would she pack clothes at all if she were just going to be headed to school for the day. The only time my kid takes clothes to school is if she has to change into sports things or there is a school activity going on. I think it odd to carry a change of clothes. JMO

She had plans to go to dads that weekend and get her hair colored. Maybe he was planning on picking her up from school??? ~ So she took a change of clothes?
OR - maybe she had gym 1st period??? and always brought a change of clothes?
My daughter had dance 1st period, wore her dance clothes to save a "dress out" and took her school clothes in her book bag.

HRD & SAR dogs - the boots are 70.00 a set!!!!
they are CUTE!
boots_thumb.jpg

:( :please: for Sierra!

I am sorry but the more I am hearing and now with the clothes folded I am starting to really lean to she knew the person. And left on her own free will.But the big question is why?

It may likely be that she left willingly but, to get rid of her cell and bag and clothing etc.???

Something is telling me that her belongings were wanted out of that vehicle for some reason.

1. They found her Juicy purse on Sunday at 1:00 p.m. on St. Teresa and Laguna streets at the intersection but not directly on teh roadway. Inside the purse were "neatly folded" clothing (a shirt and a pair of jeans I think).
2. A text was sent by Sierra to a friend a few minutes after 7:00 a.m. the morning she disappeared. The presser guy said the text was sent from home. It was a "normal text" and did not indicate distress.
3. No comment about whether urine was found on the clothes or what was found on them.
Thanks, Surfie!

What did the reporter do?

said, "a body was found" on live teevee (a body that is not related to the case) but the way she said it...well she induced a small panic there for a few seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom