Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #13 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can tell you is that the buisness is still operating. I am surprised the warehouse is elevated. Did they reconstruct it?

I had to wonder if when Rick decided to rent this property if he offered construction services and that is what we see. Just a thought.

Well, half of it didn't have a roof as older Google maps how. Then what I assumed to be newer Bing maps show it with a nice new roof.

Obviously between Google's and Bing's aerial photos, some construction was done on that warehouse. And if the newest maps available are a year old or so, more construction could have been done.

I noticed some maps show what looks like a storage trailer or boxcar of some sort on the vacant parcel next to #18. And others show what looks like a home in that same spot. If that is the latest version, construction was happening on that side of Sierra's home as well.

I am not pointing at construction workers necessarily, but sometimes people do that kind of work (upgrades or teardowns) on a transient basis. Meaning, they are in the area long enough to get to know it but not long enough to be given consideration down the line when something happens...like an abduction.

I check every Saturday and Sunday for updates on Sierra. It is so frusterating that there hasn't been any news. I wish they would at least let us know what the results for the cuffs/condoms were. Ugh...

I just keep going back over and over in my mind the prominent placement of the bag (with "neatly" folded clothes including undergarments), and then the cuffs and condoms. I really think this is a taunt. I think this is revenge. We certainly know there are three families extremely angry at her father...who else would be angry enough to seek this type of revenge?

BBM.. We do? I don't believe we have any proof or court records of that. I'm sure they would be under seal as they were minors. Not being argumentative, though. JMHO

I just keep going back over and over in my mind the prominent placement of the bag (with "neatly" folded clothes including undergarments), and then the cuffs and condoms. I really think this is a taunt. I think this is revenge. We certainly know there are three families extremely angry at her father...who else would be angry enough to seek this type of revenge?

...sometimes people are falsely accused and this is not a charge you want to go to trial. He pled to one charge. It was a smart move..imo..whether he is guilty or not.

We tend to lump all SO's in the same pile. There are wide differences.

BBM.. We do? I don't believe we have any proof or court records of that. I'm sure they would be under seal as they were minors. Not being argumentative, though. JMHO

That post did not come across right. Let me make sure that I am not inferring those families are suspects. I am truly asking, who else might be angry with the family? Angry enough to seek revenge?

Now that we know that business is being conducted at the cul de sac, it seems far, far more likely that someone who has reason to be on those properties committed this abduction. I had thought that the only commercial enterprise closed last summer.

I am really confused now as to the current look of that warehouse. I assume Amanda's photos are more current than Google or Bing so until someone sets me straight about that I will assume the structure with the new roof is not there anymore. Still, there could have been workers hired to do the teardown if one was in fact done.

I still have to remember how I found out the landlord has two parcels. It was on line and public. I want to know where the other one is. The numbers weren't far apart.

I found a San Jose City planning hearing held in Dec2002 where mr. Ong was seeking approval to build a 3,000 sf building on the westerly side of pasquita espana ct. The original house at 18 was built in 1998.

www.sanjose.gov/planninghearings/archives/2002agendas/dh12-18.html

Item 8

According to the CA SOS, the LLC was canceled on 10/26/1999 by James Ong. If it's canceled, he either changed the name or ceased doing business (and paying FTB taxes) under that name. ?!?!

I am really confused now as to the current look of that warehouse. I assume Amanda's photos are more current than Google or Bing so until someone sets me straight about that I will assume the structure with the new roof is not there anymore. Still, there could have been workers hired to do the teardown if one was in fact done.

Amanda's photo of the property is Google map. It is confusing, but the map with the new roof looks to me like the property has been cleaned up. Perhaps for the purpose of selling? I'm lost. :waitasec:

I don't know if anyone else has thought of or brought this up before, but how legitimate is Mr. Ong's business, may I ask what he deals in? Just wonder if Sierra might have seen something she shouldn't or if someone thought she did?

I found a San Jose City planning hearing held in Dec2002 where mr. Ong was seeking approval to build a 3,000 sf building on the westerly side of pasquita espana ct. The original house at 18 was built in 1998.

www.sanjose.gov/planninghearings/archives/2002agendas/dh12-18.html

Item 8

According to the CA SOS, the LLC was canceled on 10/26/1999 by James Ong. If it's canceled, he either changed the name or ceased doing business (and paying FTB taxes) under that name. ?!?!

Maybe Ong had more than one business venture, or as you said, changed the name of the original business. The one Whisp is saying is still operational has a website created in 2006. Seems odd they would create a website if they went out of business years earlier.

Amanda's photo of the property is Google map. It is confusing, but the map with the new roof looks to me like the property has been cleaned up. Perhaps for the purpose of selling? I'm lost. :waitasec:

Thank you very much!

I think it would be odd to clean up the property and add a new roof, only to tear it down soon after. So, for now at least, seems the Bing map is the most recent.

Whenever MSM decides to investigate, most will be left not knowing exactly what is going on.

Maybe Ong had more than one business venture, or as you said, changed the name of the original business. The one Whisp is saying is still operational has a website created in 2006. Seems odd they would create a website if they went out of business years earlier.

I received confirmation an hour ago...trust me it was by accident. He is in business...lol.

It is public record . The earnings last year were $289,000.

Well now we know by accident (haha) that the business is still operating. And one would think even if it had changed addresses the address would be updated on the website.

In view #14, does anyone know what those things are in front of the warehouse?
It looks like some might only be sandy spots except that they are the same color as the building. In some of the rectangles, grass appears to be attempting to grow. IOW, I dunno. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay