Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #13 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I need to regroup. Why even post the bus stop? I definetly recall seeing a map with a dot on palm in the opposite direction of the bus stop...showing where the cell was located.

Why were the words "Opposite direction of the bus stop" EVER used? Scheller is not opposite!!

Possibly meaning the phone was found in the opposite direction of the bus stop. As the bus is traveling in the opposite direction from where the phone was found.
\

Possibly meaning the phone was found in the opposite direction of the bus stop. As the bus is traveling in the opposite direction from where the phone was found.
\

No, if it was found on Scheller, it is not opposite. It is diagonal. I know I recall that phone found on Palm between Dougherty and Santa Teresa. This is all new to me....:banghead:

this article has the "opposite" wording in it http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...-say-teen-likely-being-held-against-her-will/

this shows a map whereby the phone location is "back" along santa teresa to the general direction the bus is going http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_6b6ae595-40b4-5d96-91fc-60c833221420.html

I keep losing my link to cardoza's press conference and it doesnt help i keep spelling his name wrong! argh. gonna relisten, even though he is deliberately misleading to the bag's location, i want to see exactly what he said about the phone.

It does no good to try and link written reports.

So, if Cardozo said the intersection but we think it was against that shed, what to believe? Maybe that footage of them looking at handles is unrelated to the juicy bag??? How are we sure the bag was against the shed and not thrown from the car, has there been more video from Cardozo?

Here it is out of Cardozas mouth in the video.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8591214

Thank You! Cardoza is not familiar with this area....and how it is layed out when he gave the pressor.

My entire theory is now been round filed. She was not being deceived and thinking she was going to school. She knew she wasn't f rom the start.

When you exit Paquita Espana, you are on Dougherty (3rd st). If you turn Right on Dougherty, you are on Scheller almost immediately (maybe 50 yards). The vacant house is not far down this road. Either he stopped at that house or continued on, maybe 1/2 mile, and threw the phone. The next street he will come upon is Santa teresa (Hale), He would turn R and the next major street is Laguna. This is a very small area for this evidence to be found. He basically travelled in a small rectangle. All within about a mile or less of phone and bag.

So, if Cardozo said the intersection but we think it was against that shed, what to believe? Maybe that footage of them looking at handles is unrelated to the juicy bag??? How are we sure the bag was against the shed and not thrown from the car, has there been more video from Cardozo?

Yes, later it was stated by the sheriff it was between a building and a cactus. Then with media footage and sleuthing the location was pinpointed. lol

It wasn't right at the intersection; it was down the road.

Sheriff Laurie Smith told us and she was there when found. The books were with the bag. I need to go out and measure there for you. I doubt he could throw the books and have them end up next to the bag. He could have easily pulled up to the shed on the tiny dirt path, placed the books and bag and headed back to Santa Teresa.

Thank You! Cardoza is not familiar with this area....and how it is layed out when he gave the pressor.

My entire theory is now been round filed. She was not being deceived and thinking she was going to school. She knew she wasn't f rom the start.

When you exit Paquita Espana, you are on Dougherty (3rd st). If you turn Right on Dougherty, you are on Scheller almost immediately (maybe 50 yards). The vacant house is not far down this road. Either he stopped at that house or continued on, maybe 1/2 mile, and threw the phone. The next street he will come upon is Santa teresa (Hale), He would turn R and the next major street is Laguna. This is a very small area for this evidence to be found. He basically travelled in a small rectangle. All within about a mile or less of phone and bag.

Thanks! I wondered where that house was! I'm going to go play with the google map man. Was the address of the vacant house ever disclosed?

...I need to rethink everything now...

I just hope he didn't get confused with Scheller and Palm. They run parallel and next to each other.

Me, too. The search has not been out of a 20-mile radius of the house, and there have been re-searches of areas previously searched. I know statistically that the victim is found close to the abduction site, but LE has not, to the public's knowledge, conducted any physical searches in Fremont, for instance. Leads me to believe the available evidence and modis operandi remain in the MH community. LE must have some solid leads pointing them in that direction. IMOO.

Yes Annie this was said in 2 similar ways by LE:

1. "This will be someone who has STRONG TIES TO THE COMMUNITY"

2. "The key to the resolution of this maybe within the COMMUNITY"

Either they have nothing else to point to a nomadic perp, or something found in that purse forensic evidence is showing them this.

For example, dirt, half a print known from MH, a seed on her clothing that is only found in a special plant close to her community etc....

What do you think along those lines. Those LE statements have been keeping me awake in the quiet of the night shesssssh!!!!

At least I now know why they checked the foreclosed home....the phone was found on Scheller. That home sits WAY back from the road and faces a field, on one side.

Yes Annie this was said in 2 similar ways by LE:

1. "This will be someone who has STRONG TIES TO THE COMMUNITY"

2. "The key to the resolution of this maybe within the COMMUNITY"

Either they have nothing else to point to a nomadic perp, or something found in that purse forensic evidence is showing them this.

For example, dirt, half a print known from MH, a seed on her clothing that is only found in a special plant close to her community etc....

What do you think along those lines. Those LE statements have been keeping me awake in the quiet of the night shesssssh!!!!

Sounds as if they are saying "Not a stranger".

Well, somebody in LE said the bag was between the shed and a big cactus. Did more than one LE say it? I know the Sheriff said it at least once, but on the tape Cordoza says nearer the intersection. This would not be the first time what the Sheriff said didn't match what other LE had said. It makes one wonder if this is a tactical thing or if the LE just have not been communicating very well with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay