Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #14 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe you me, I hear what you are saying. Unfortunately, where we live $700k is not a high end house. But, the houses in SL residential area are very nice and probably are more that $700k and may have security cameras.

Yes! Almost all of them are gated estates. I drove by again just to be sure. Perp must of been caught on a few cameras on that street.

This man sounds worried he will get framed for something he didn't do, but the video on youtube, says it all. He saw two men standing by that jetta, describes them as appearing to be career criminals and he's putting a white piece of paper by "Bailey" where he saw them. I do not know at this time if LE has been notified of this video...someone, if you are in the area, PLEASE DO SO.

sierra lamar kidnappers car sighting on bailey possibly weeks after? 2 men - YouTube

He offers more info here. http://youtu.be/TVM8l7-9HRc

Sorry, but that video in my opinion is nothing more than someone cropping the picture released by the police and making a video out of the still. I do not see any indication of two men standing by it, and the whole part about leaving a piece of paper in the road is probably b.s. too.

This man sounds worried he will get framed for something he didn't do, but the video on youtube, says it all. He saw two men standing by that jetta, describes them as appearing to be career criminals and he's putting a white piece of paper by "Bailey" where he saw them. I do not know at this time if LE has been notified of this video...someone, if you are in the area, PLEASE DO SO.

sierra lamar kidnappers car sighting on bailey possibly weeks after? 2 men - YouTube

He offers more info here. http://youtu.be/TVM8l7-9HRc

Wow just wow. I sent it the local tip line. He may be the one who helps crack this case.

Sorry, but that video in my opinion is nothing more than someone cropping the picture released by the police and making a video out of the still. I do not see any indication of two men standing by it, and the whole part about leaving a piece of paper in the road is probably b.s. too.
It's hard to say. We will let LE do what they may with it. Who knows, this could be a very valid lead.
Or someone trying to divert the investigation - which could prove useful too in any case.

I don't think he was saying he has video of the car or the men. He is just simply saying that he saw the car and the two men. The image was just a visual for the video, but it was not intended to be a video of the car.

What I don't get is why he is so paranoid about being "framed". The police have talked to other witnesses who saw the car and they are not being accused (or at least, not that we know of). If this is true, this man potentially has very valuable information.

Gotta wonder how all that's happening will be reported on the AMW show this Friday?

I bet they're used to this sort of thing. With a show focused on crime, there has to be a fair number of shows that are taped and then have to be substantially changed at the last minute.

Most shows tape way more footage than they have time to show, so I bet they can pick through what they already have to find parts of interviews, etc, that are still relevant.

Plus, a fair amount of the show was probably just getting viewers up to speed on the case.

Heh, maybe the AMW crew is actually happy. Overtime!

It looks like he is saying there is a trail right near where he saw the red jetta with the 2 Hispanics. (check out the second video link).. I think he is just showing the pic of the car as an example.. not wanting to show his face or make any indication of who he is.. he seems pretty scared to me

JMO

I think that LE found no obvious signs of violence in the car, so that they can still say "we have no reason to believe she is not alive"...

Everything needs to be turned in that could be a possibility, but I am betting this is just another one who is trying to get some attention and thinks it's fun.
Bailey Rd. has been search EXTENSIVELY by LE, professional SAR and by Community volunteers.

By Robert Salonga rsalonga@mercurynews.com
Posted: 05/09/2012 12:30:16 PM PDT
Updated: 05/09/2012 12:34:07 PM PDT

SAN JOSE -- Investigators have ruled out connections between the disappearance of Morgan Hill-area teen Sierra LaMar and two kidnapping or luring attempts of other teenage girls in the Bay Area, which have been highlighted because of similarities in the descriptions of a vehicle believed to be connected with Sierra's disappearance.<snip>
Sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza said in a statement Wednesday that his agency contacted San Jose and Walnut Creek police to explore possible links, but found none.
"At this time, there does not appear to be any connection in those cases with the Sierra LaMar case," Cardoza said in the statement. more at link: http://www.contracostatimes.com/bre...s-office-rules-out-links-between-sierra-lamar

what I would find interesting is how far back, and forward, from the time Sierra went missing, is this particular vehicle spotted on any cameras or recalled by witnesses. Or was it just in the specific vicinity on that Friday.
We don't know how long the vehicle has actually been in LE's possession or what evidence they may have gleaned from it. They don't appear to worried about the owner...so who had the car, when did it fall into their possession, and how long was it sitting where ever they found it?

Sarx- could a dog alert as to whether or not Sierra was in it? with LE thinking she is alive, could that mean , at least, a HRD dog didn't alert on that vehicle?

Makes me wonder if the owner is already in jail on some other charge, so LE knows s/he isn't going anywhere any time soon.

well I guess the tip line is getting swamped with links to that video- :)
you never know-better safe than sorry.

well I guess the tip line is getting swamped with links to that video- :)
you never know-better safe than sorry.

I agree. You never know - it could be something valuable to finding her. And really, the guy that posted that video has posted others. I imagine it would be really easy for the FBI to track him down to ask him questions. We are not really anonymous on the Internet.

There are some serious flaws with that video. He says he's afraid of being framed. Keeps his face off camera. Then proceeds to tell the world what time he's going to go out to Bailey and mark the spot?

ETA-I still agree all things like this should be turned in. It's not for us to decide what is or is not important. I'm just sayin'....

IMO, I don't think it was a gang member. I mean, wouldn't it be easier to abduct someone off the street in a poor neighborhood?

The area Sierra was taken from is a middle class area(?), with pretty expensive houses. I just don't see why a gang member would risk being seen with a car that stands out, and some houses have surveillence cameras. And it just doesn't fit in with the folded clothes, bag and the cellphone. It's too... organised.

I think that it's a psycho, maybe someone who have been stalking her. Someone who doesn't think about the consequences, but "needs" to take Sierra. The car really bothers me though, because it really stands out, and the police could've put up roadblocks if a witness had seen Sierra getting abducted. Why would someone risk that...

Just a theory. I have a feeling that this case will be solved soon. I just hope that she's alive.

BBM

The witness may not have realised they were witnessing an abduction at the time if Sierra seemed calm (because she got into the car willingly or because someone inside the car was holding a gun that the witness couldn't see).

I also have a feeling that the witness may not have given enough of a description to be useful. Maybe something along the lines of "I saw her get into a red car" and it was only after reviewing videotape that they were able to refine that lead to something that would be useful to the investigation.

There are some serious flaws with that video. He says he's afraid of being framed. Keeps his face off camera. Then proceeds to tell the world what time he's going to go out to Bailey and mark the spot?

ETA-I still agree all things like this should be turned in. It's not for us to decide what is or is not important. I'm just sayin'....

That is exactly what I am saying. It doesn't make any sense. If he wanted to remain anonymous, he should have just called the tip line. What if the perps saw this video and went to the spot to watch him? Or the police? It would have made more sense if he had already placed the piece of paper, and then posted the video.

Very interesting. So, I watched it twice and I don't know if I missed something, but why would this guy telling police he saw the car and can provide a description of the possible drivers mean that he could be framed? He was just a witness, right?

If he has a record, he could be paranoid for good reason.

If he is a minority, he could be paranoid for good reason.

He's not altogether out in left field; there have been times when witnesses seemed sketchy to LE and became the focus of investigation even though they were actually innocent.

ITA. This guy with a young voice (not an old geezer) can&#8217;t remember the day, the time, or where he was going. Somehow he CAN remember that these two men looked like criminals and maybe even professional agents......taking a leak on the side of the road or smoking a joint. LOL

He's not altogether out in left field; there have been times when witnesses seemed sketchy to LE and became the focus of investigation even though they were actually innocent.

I feel that his intentions are good but maybe nervous about perp knowing who he is and the same time this new car info is confirming what he feels is critical info. I almost felt he was leaving a trail for possible reward money but after seeing second clip he seems to feel the need to get this info out to save/find her.

If he's schizo, he could be paranoid for good reason (and needs to get back on his meds).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman