Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #14 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this red Jetta with black hood has been confiscated, I have been reading up on gangs and trying to educate myself on gangs in California. I all along and up until LE seized the red car thought it was a random stranger abduction, someone who was a sex offender watching poor Sierra for awhile until he made his move. However after reading some newer posts here, Im now leaning towards a strong opinion that this was or is gang related kidnapping. Reading about gang initiation literally had me almost running to the bathroom to throw up. The red and black are colors associated with a terrible gang in the San Jose area, has this been noted on this forum? Their associated colors are red and black.....we really have to pray with all our hearts for Sierra as I believe there is thread of hope that she is still alive and being held by these gang members somewhere nearby....as for the person who asked if there was graffiti on the shed or building near to where her JC purse was found, yes someone posted to this forum many threads back that the word MAYHEM was written there! Again, this apparently is a word associated with some of these gangs. Let us all pray for Sierra!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would like to go on record in saying that I can not understand her bag, where it was found or anything about it.

No matter what scenario turns out to be true, the bag being left on the side of the shed is just mind boggling to me. For it to be there, it had to be inside a car and then taken out again. By who? What for? What the heck?

If she ran away, why would she stop and place the bag there? If she was kidnapped, why would they place her bag there? I mean, why? Was it an accident? Did they just forget it in a rush to leave? Supposedly (although maybe not confirmed) SL scent is not anywhere near the bag or shed. Well, not sure how it's not on her bag, but I guess no signs of her having walked to the shed.

It's just so crazy. Some say it was staged. What? Why? Why tie yourself to a crime? Is it a taunt? Maybe, but really? That means this is a psycho and if this person wanted to taunt, why would there be no more taunting since then?

If it was found strewn with the contents falling out, I could picture it. But, because of it's placement, it is the one part of this story, besides knowing where SL is, that I would love to discover the most.

I think seeing the picture posted above for the first time has cemented the question marks about that bag permanently in to my brain.

AND...how do they confirm that all of the recent attempted kidnappings are not related? How? Because they already know the total scoop on this case, because any other explanation doesn't make sense. I know they can not find anything that ties them together, BUT that doesn't mean that they aren't tied together. It's like saying that they believe she's alive because there is nothing to prove that she isn't. Well there isn't anything to prove that these attempts aren't related to SL. Or is there?

:)

But then why show it 24 hours later? I don't get it.

IIRC, there is a transcript on the page before the one on which you asked this, and the LE rep is asked pretty much the same thing. He answered that they needed to make the calls stop. Apparently they had not been prepared for the response.

Keith LaMar, Sierra's cousin, adamantly wrote on twitter that the flyer with the suspected WC perp is a "fake." The family doesn't want the pictured perp and car tied together because it would appear an ID was made in Sierra's case. We don't even know if the 2 cases are related.

I'm pretty sure this is the link where investigators state that the 2 cases are NOT linked.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking...s-office-rules-out-links-between-sierra-lamar

It's confusing bc the day before, I believe they thought they might be, but then they decided they were not linked.

IMO, this car was always going to be easy to discover, once the public was made aware, it is extremely unusual. I hope LE did not wait too long to ask for help.

Since this red Jetta with black hood has been confiscated, I have been reading up on gangs and trying to educate myself on gangs in California. I all along and up until LE seized the red car thought it was a random stranger abduction, someone who was a sex offender watching poor Sierra for awhile until he made his move. However after reading some newer posts here, Im now leaning towards a strong opinion that this was or is gang related kidnapping. Reading about gang initiation literally had me almost running to the bathroom to throw up. The red and black are colors associated with a terrible gang in the San Jose area, has this been noted on this forum? Their associated colors are red and black.....we really have to pray with all our hearts for Sierra as I believe there is thread of hope that she is still alive and being held by these gang members somewhere nearby....as for the person who asked if there was graffiti on the shed or building near to where her JC purse was found, yes someone posted to this forum many threads back that the word MAYHEM was written there! Again, this apparently is a word associated with some of these gangs. Let us all pray for Sierra!

If they were people who first saw her in Fremont, they may have seen her in her "friday uniform" with the black leggings and red converse? They may have seen her running around in her school/their gang colors and been upset?

If they were people who first saw her in Fremont, they may have seen her in her "friday uniform" with the black leggings and red converse? They may have seen her running around in her school/their gang colors and been upset?

Yes....this comes into play also...good point. Maybe not angry, but she could have stood out as a result of the clothes, that is why they could have zoned in on her. I hope LE can make their next move as fast as lightening, it's imperative to find her quickly as she would be in great danger now with all of this out...as many have also expressed here.

The flyer with the red jetta and the sketch of the WC guy was originally posted I believe on the "find Sierra LaMar" FB page. Not to be confused with the "Help Find Sierra LaMar" page. I'm not sure if either one are official pages, I do know there has been lots of snipping and what not between one of the pages (I think the first) and Child Quest. Haven't followed it closely enough to know what about.
Anyways. I'm pretty sure they are who decided there was a connection and put it all together.

MOO-I am still not convinced they're not all connected, LE jumped to that rule out mighty quickly and there are too many similarities for my taste. Wouldn't be the first time they said they weren't related and turned out they were. But, who knows.

The flyer with the red jetta and the sketch of the WC guy was originally posted I believe on the "find Sierra LaMar" FB page. Not to be confused with the "Help Find Sierra LaMar" page. I'm not sure if either one are official pages, I do know there has been lots of snipping and what not between one of the pages (I think the first) and Child Quest. Haven't followed it closely enough to know what about.
Anyways. I'm pretty sure they are who decided there was a connection and put it all together.

MOO-I am still not convinced they're not all connected, LE jumped to that rule out mighty quickly and there are too many similarities for my taste. Wouldn't be the first time they said they weren't related and turned out they were. But, who knows.

You are correct it was 1st posted on the FindSierra Facebook page. The site admin got some carp about it. So what they did was put in large bold black capital letters POSSIBLE CONNECTION or something to that effect. Because at 1st it looked like they were saying they were connected.

Thank you Sarx. The purse seems so "set" there, not tossed or anything. I was curious if there was any gang grafitti on the wall near it. I guess not. I'll go back to lurk mode again...

wasn't the word Mayhem painted in red close to where the JC bag was found?

I would like to go on record in saying that I can not understand her bag, where it was found or anything about it.

No matter what scenario turns out to be true, the bag being left on the side of the shed is just mind boggling to me. For it to be there, it had to be inside a car and then taken out again. By who? What for? What the heck?

If she ran away, why would she stop and place the bag there? If she was kidnapped, why would they place her bag there? I mean, why? Was it an accident? Did they just forget it in a rush to leave? Supposedly (although maybe not confirmed) SL scent is not anywhere near the bag or shed. Well, not sure how it's not on her bag, but I guess no signs of her having walked to the shed.

It's just so crazy. Some say it was staged. What? Why? Why tie yourself to a crime? Is it a taunt? Maybe, but really? That means this is a psycho and if this person wanted to taunt, why would there be no more taunting since then?

If it was found strewn with the contents falling out, I could picture it. But, because of it's placement, it is the one part of this story, besides knowing where SL is, that I would love to discover the most.

I think seeing the picture posted above for the first time has cemented the question marks about that bag permanently in to my brain.

AND...how do they confirm that all of the recent attempted kidnappings are not related? How? Because they already know the total scoop on this case, because any other explanation doesn't make sense. I know they can not find anything that ties them together, BUT that doesn'tthe other gang. Members that the gang initiate had completed,his,task...kidnapping a girl/ Sierra.

Just a thought...
JMO mean that they aren't tied together. It's like saying that they believe she's alive because there is nothing to prove that she isn't. Well there isn't anything to prove that these attempts aren't related to SL. Or is there?

:)
Your post brought a thought to my confused brain...
Maybemthe bag was placed next to Mayhem as a sign to the other gang members that the,initiate,had completed,his hazing task and had kidnapped a,girl/Sierra.
Just a thought.
JMO

IIRC, there is a transcript on the page before the one on which you asked this, and the LE rep is asked pretty much the same thing. He answered that they needed to make the calls stop. Apparently they had not been prepared for the response.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/local/Red-Car-Found-in-Sierra-LaMar-Case/150706035

May 8 from video @ link

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: We just can't make public right now when we found it, or where we found it for that matter.

Reporter: So then why announce that it was found, anyway?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Well, what we don't want- is we don't want these calls to continue.

Reporter: These calls are the generic tips from people who thought they might have seen the car. Now the Sheriff's investigators are asking people to get more specific and call only if they saw that older model Volkswagen Jetta with a black hood, or the people inside it in the days around Sierra's March 16th disappearance.

Thank you Sarx. The purse seems so "set" there, not tossed or anything. I was curious if there was any gang grafitti on the wall near it. I guess not. I'll go back to lurk mode again...

I did some bag flinging although not with a Juicy Couture bag. I found a tote that looked to me like it roughly matched the proportions of the bag in the picture and had a zipper across the top.

I found that if I packed it so that most of the weight was at the bottom of the bag, it tended to land upright in the middle of the room or at a slant. If I flung it against the wall, it always landed upright.

Provided Sierra's JC bag was packed with most of the weight at the bottom, I think it would be difficult to tell if the bag was placed or tossed.

LOL, thanx for the visual of you hucking bags across the room Grannie.

I had kinda the opposite results, unless I really lobbed it high, but even then it wasn't a great success. I obviously need to come to your place and take purse tossing lessons to master my technique!

I had kinda the opposite results, unless I really lobbed it high, but even then it wasn't a great success. I obviously need to come to your place and take purse tossing lessons to master my technique!

Now that is a sight I would love to see.

How can LE state that Sierra's disappearance is not linked with the other attempted abduction unless they know who are one or both of the sickos?

I think LE must have a suspect, but they believe he might have gone to Sierra's home with another person. LE wants this other person's name. This may be why LE has asked about the occupants (plural) of the red car.

The one neighbor told reporters that LE took his security camera video after he noticed TWO cars that he "didn't understand" on the day Sierra disappeared around 7:00am-7:15 am. What would cause LE to not release info about the other car? If it didn't belong in the cul-de-sac or neighborhood at that time of the morning, it is hinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adharkness68