Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally understand what you're saying, but I beg to differ. I have a medical marijuana card, and rarely frequent the cannabis clubs around. Plus they've closed down most of the ones around. And I live in Sacramento. I also believe any minor trying to get one of these cards would need a parent with them.

I just posted about this..I used to live in Sac, now I live in Roseville, but work near downtown Sac. I don't think many people go to the clubs. I think there is PLENTY on the street. I've seen people rolling blunts on lightrail and I'm fairly sure they don't even have a card, or maybe do just so they don't get in trouble. Didn't the feds just do a big sting on the clubs?

Mobile tech used to find Sierra LaMar

Search groups hoping to find a teenager who went missing from a bus stop in California two months ago are now using advanced mobile technology.

These searchers have turned to technology to to streamline the search process. The traditional "missing" poster has been updated with a QR code providing mobile-ready information about Sierra, all of which can be easily shared over platforms like Facebook and Twitter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18185433

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=4222

MORGAN HILL (KRON)--The arraignment has been continued to May 31 for Antolin Garcia-Torres, the man accused in the kidnapping and murder of missing Morgan Hill cheerleader Sierra Lamar.

Garcia-Torres made a brief court appearance Thursday with members of his family in attendance. KRON 4's Rob Fladeboe reports that Garcia-Torres appeared for about one minute before a judge decided to have the arraignment continued to the end of the month.

California isn't Florida! (Hot and Sunny year round) Especially up here in the Bay Area, Northern California where the SL family resided. This isn't the central coast.

Mostly mild weather year round with a couple heat waves during summer and a few rain/cold fronts in winter.
No worries, I knew that. Just a joke. It appeared to be the central east coast when I checked on google maps. I'm not familiar with CA at all-- never been there or to any state even half the size of it for that matter so I'm unaware of how maps of CA compare with actual locations and regions. But thanks for the info!

abc7newsBayArea ‏@abc7newsBayArea
Sierra LaMar murder suspect Antolin Garcia-Torres’ arraignment was postponed. Next court appearance May 31.

so he wasn't even arranged? omg-stupid!!!!

from twitter reporter for KTVU

Eric Rasmussen ‏@Eric_Rasmussen
DA: charge makes Garcia Torres death penalty eligible

https://twitter.com/#!/Eric_Rasmussen

Per Marc Klaas we must now find Sierra's body to ensure to take away this criminals bargaining chip of taking away dp in exchange for his telling the location of her body.. take this option away from this perp so that they can dispatch AGT directly to the bowels of hell..no passing GO or collecting $200..but rather go directly to hell..

That is what I'm almost sure will happen. Location of remains = LWOP deal

They will talk to the parents about that I am sure. If it was your child what would you do? I am interested in how other people feel about it. jmo

maybe the postponement is because AGT might be ready to give up where SL is?

They will talk to the parents about that I am sure. If it was your child what would you do? I am interested in how other people feel about it. jmo

I would need to know where she was. It would kill me to never know. JMO

I do hope he will be pressured to tell where she is, well I know he will be, but I hope it works. I think LE has a set of circumstances pointing to her not being alive, but no absolute proof, as surely they would have told the family, and the family is still insisting they are not going to believe she is dead until/unless she is found. So right now, I feel they are going to try to build a case based on a number of things that show she must be dead, but not a "death band" hair, or decomposition, etc.

The chances of this particular type of predator having an accomplice or anyone who is "holding" Sierra, is to me, 0%.

JMO

I BELIEVE that if you are not born in the US but become a legal citizen, then commit a felony, you can be deported after serving your sentence. I am only about 95% sure of this, however.

Once you have been naturalised, you are a US citizen and are treated as one with a single exception (guess what that is? <eyes rolling>).

Having legal residency is different; you can be a legal resident without being naturalised. If you are a legal resident, then yes, you may be deported depending on different factors.

It seems to me that if they just referred him to the Public Defender's office, the arraignment had to be continued until he has a chance to meet with his counsel. This court appearance is where he would be referred and that is what happened. His paperwork requesting a public defender would be submitted to the judge today, I think.

I'd do a deal to find my child's body. I'd rather him be in prison for life for raping a child. Death is too easy on him.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

There is so much I want to say, but I can't bring tweets into this convo, can I?

The reality is, many of the sketches provided here could be my neighbors landscaper, my babysitters boyfriend, or my intern. I live in CA, and I don't want to be sceptic, or beat against the bush here (I am sure many will put me on block cause you won't agree with my idea), it would be nice to know what there is exactly pinning AGT to the Sierra disappearance.

ESPECIALLY if the are searching housing developments. That just DOESN'T sit right with me.

(My father is a community development builder, and he makes it really hard to steal from a property in the middle of the night.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18