Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just read that Pleasanton has either 35 gallon or 90 gallon trash cans provided by their garbage service. No 45 gallon mentioned.

Yea I thought I had read that is why it stood out as it was not the normal trash can used in that area.

Yea I thought I had read that is why it stood out as it was not the normal trash can used in that area.

Any idea what type trash cans are used in Morgan Hill, are they standard sized and such? I guess I should add, just wondering if that trash can could be one that would match others in Morgan Hill.

It will take at least a day, per the coroner, to run fingerprints. Do not know for certan the sex. This was on the news 12 minutes ago (5:30 pm).

Any idea what type trash cans are used in Morgan Hill, are they standard sized and such?

No not sure, I thought others on another site were discussing it, if I find out anything I will post here though.

The only hesitation I have regarding what evidence LE and if it is enough to prove Sierra is dead, is the statements from her family, saying they don't yet believe she is dead, not until she is found, etc...If LE has convincing proof, rather than just a number of circumstances, I would think the family would know. I don't see LE wanting to give the family any hope if they know for sure and yet there seems to be a disconnect. I know families don't want to believe this kind of news, but it still seems strange that the murder charge did not do it for them. It would for me, I think...JMO but then I have a lot of confidence in LE as a rule.

I just read Morgan Hills Are 32 gallons
I stand corrected again . This is the second one

There is a red and blue sticker on the wheeled trash bin. Probably the brand name, so should be able to track it down if purchased locally. It was hoisted into the back of a van-type emergency vehicle.

Holy crap -

When you begin garbage service, Recology South Valley (formerly South Valley Disposal & Recycling) provides you with two recycling containers; a 96-gallon green, wheeled cart for yard waste,

Holy crap -

When you begin garbage service, Recology South Valley (formerly South Valley Disposal & Recycling) provides you with two recycling containers; a 96-gallon green, wheeled cart for yard waste,

Ok where is that pic of the can they were wheeling again

Can anybody search on Google Earth for the commercial parking lots in that area (Stoneridge Mall, etc.?) There are huge shopping complexes all around - maybe you'll see a similar one in a parking lot? ATG seems to be a fan of parking lots. It's true it's a huge can but you might fit one in a passenger seat.

Holy crap -

Scroll back up to Tuliptiptoe (lol) post. ^^^

The only hesitation I have regarding what evidence LE and if it is enough to prove Sierra is dead, is the statements from her family, saying they don't yet believe she is dead, not until she is found, etc...If LE has convincing proof, rather than just a number of circumstances, I would think the family would know. I don't see LE wanting to give the family any hope if they know for sure and yet there seems to be a disconnect. I know families don't want to believe this kind of news, but it still seems strange that the murder charge did not do it for them. It would for me, I think...JMO but then I have a lot of confidence in LE as a rule.
If there is no body and that is my child, I would keep looking, too. The human mind does not readily accept death, and it has only been a few days since the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000