Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thirteen, Just my opinion, but if I was an abductor, my main focus would be on getting my prey, securing my prey until I find a safe location, and disposing of evidence. I am not saying it could not be done in a different location. But, unless I was trying to confuse LE, I would just safely and cautiously go about my business of nabbing, securing, getting to safe location, destroy evidence. But that is just me....IMHO

I do not disagree. I was explaining to someone why I did not think the bag was a plant. Dunno if there was some confusion there?

Sorry for going off topic....But...

I was born confused....lol
No worries...:)

IMHO the clothes they found were a spare set. Otherwise you would think her shoes would have been also found.

I remember the police said some other personal items were in the bag, Sorry if this offends, but do you think perhaps the other personal items were tampons, and the extra set was in case of an accident. I have been known to carry extra pants and undies for security. Just curious what you think?

This is what I thought also. I thought I heard LE in the beginning say what was in the bag was typical girl stuff. Then later someone else I believe may have mentioned it was just the cloths. Miss communication by the press or LE?

Now I have to go back and listen to the videos.

What I was saying is that the phone was tossed from the vehicle while moving away from the bus stop after the abduction. So we are headed in one direction. In that same direction the bag was found. I am saying that if you wanted to throw LE off why not drive in the other direction, discard the items, then turn around and go back the way you planned.

Seeing how both items were found in the same direction I would assume that to be the direction of travel. After the bag though we don't know the direction of travel.

Oh okay I get you now. Are we sure the perp got out of the car and placed the bag there and it wasn't just thrown? I mean I know the clothes were neatly folded but if they were contained in the bag it might not have been messed up. I haven't followed this case from the beginning I will have to read up on it.

Oh okay I get you now. Are we sure the perp got out of the car and placed the bag there and it wasn't just thrown? I mean I know the clothes were neatly folded but if they were contained in the bag it might not have been messed up. I haven't followed this case from the beginning I will have to read up on it.

It was wedged between a building and a cactus, so it would be hard for it to land the way it did, apparently, if tossed. I think we had a member go check it out as well...JMO

IMHO the clothes they found were a spare set. Otherwise you would think her shoes would have been also found.

I agree. I know Marlene gave the impression that Sierra didn't fold her clothes neatly but maybe she did this time because she didn't want the underwear in view and so put them at the bottom of the bag and then folded the others to make sure they weren't visible.

I think LE has a good hunch that the books were placed there, not thrown. I believe the books would have landed separate from the purse honestly. Plus there would have been some damage to the Cacti from the books/purse hitting. IMHO

I agree. I know Marlene gave the impression that Sierra didn't fold her clothes neatly but maybe she did this time because she didn't want the underwear in view and so put them at the bottom of the bag and then folded the others to make sure they weren't visible.

No actually there was a great big debate here the other night. Someone thought they had heard that Sierra did not fold her clothes neatly. But upon further review what was actually said was she DID fold her clothes neatly. I also think because IIRC that morning it was a wee bit on the cold side. Sierra might have put her books in the purse also. That way at least one hand could stay warm walking to the bus stop. In fact I know I used to rotate hands back in my days and that was way before backpacks :)

SMITH is Laurie Smith = Sheriff of SC county:

SMITH: You know, it`s hard to tell. It could have been thrown. It could have been placed there. We can`t really tell. It looks like either could have been done.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

Was it Whisperer who went out to check? I wanted to ask if the place with the building and the cactus would be found by someone driving around looking for a place that was somewhat isolated, long enough to get out and stash the bag. Thinking that maybe the person did it on the way back thru S's neighborhood, once he saw that it was still in his car?

Your welcome.

One neighbor and his relative thought it was suspicious, another neighbor did not find it at all. He is the one that spoke of the path in the Orchard that leads to the corner of Dougherty/Scheller.

There are two iron gates at the house and on the property of Sierra's. One, between two white pillars and one on the side of the house, both electric. The one on the cul-de-sac facing the street is usually open.

The people with the tiny dogs live next door on the left if you are facing the house. It looks empty...there is an electric black gate. The same thing goes for the people on the right of her house who also have an electric gate.

again, the dogs are right next door and hang out at the iron gate. Both neighbors on both sides of SL's house keep their gates closed.

TY. It does reinforce for me the concept that this was done by someone who probably saw her on a regular basis,and knew her routines inside out. Maybe it was someone who saw her daily.Someone very close to that house...MOO

Do you have an msm link discussing what is and is not normal for teenagers? If in your anecdotal evidence, teenagers don't swear, that is your life, however, you have already posted about how sheltered you keep your children. That may not be normal for most people's experiences with their teenagers.

I have a teenage son, but I'm not judging Sierra's online presence based on what I know about him and his 16 year old peers. I'm also not assuming that how I have raised him is the baseline that all other parents aspire to.

I'd also be very interested to see the links discussing statistics regarding teenage pregnancy and swearing. Thanks in advance.
I don't think she's sheltering her child(ren) in the least! I think she's protecting them and keeping them safe & alive! I am doing the exact same things with my daughter, who is not yet a teen!!!

No actually there was a great big debate here the other night. Someone thought they had heard that Sierra did not fold her clothes neatly. But upon further review what was actually said was she DID fold her clothes neatly. I also think because IIRC that morning it was a wee bit on the cold side. Sierra might have put her books in the purse also. That way at least one hand could stay warm walking to the bus stop. In fact I know I used to rotate hands back in my days and that was way before backpacks :)

NOPE. Mom said NOTHING was folded neatly and that was left out of the transcript. I have that show on my DVR. FWIW. Each to their own.

Is there such thing as a "normal" teenager. I have raised four so far and have one more to go...God help me. I will say all you can do is love them, and do your best. I have been duped more than once, they tell me now, they say it with pride ....I was not an easy mom, I am very very protective. I am just saying, they are all different, we can only do the best we can and not try and go insane in the process....

This too had me confused about the photo.. but after searching around I posted that the photo was sent from Sierras laptop at 6:29am.. the text was sent last from her phone at 7:11am to a friend..

Here are her last communications and their times

6:29 Sierra posts her snapshot to Twitter(from laptop)
6:32 Sierra posts to tumblr(from laptop)
7:11 Sierra sends text message from her phone

So Sierra actually posted the photo to twitter from her laptop.. .not from her phone to an individual..

I really don't know which. LE knows and that's all that counts.
The ONLY source of Marlene saying SHE took the picture is from the DailyMail (online) out of the UK... it's a rag-mag and I need to be :censored: since it's an approved site here. Hushing my mouth. lol

NOPE. Mom said NOTHING was folded neatly and that was left out of the transcript. I have that show on my DVR. FWIW. Each to their own.

I re-watched Nancy Grace and the mother is saying that if she packed a suitcase it would be all messy not neat. I do not know whether to believe mom or not. I would assume she would want to look nice and if she was going to wear those clothes later that she would fold them. Mom IMO is trying to make this look as bad as possible to get as much attention as possible. I think she saw early on that the change of clothes would make LE and others second guess the abduction theory. JMO based on how the mom acts.

"It was her clothing. It was things that she would have kept with her and it was school books. We believe she was on her way to school. It shouldn't have been where it was. It definitely elevates our concerns," said Sheriff Laurie Smith of the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department.

I went to the media thread and this is what I found but I can't find any info stating there wasn't keys, makeup or wallet in purse as I have seen mentions in the forum. I'm wondering where that was stated at.

Not sure Mom knows how Sierra would pack...as I assuming she didn't know much about her online activities...JMO

I don't know much history there is of girls being recovered from Mexico ever...anyone? Except the one young girl, who went there with her boyfriend, Chiara Grey...she was found several years later. But she wasn't taken for that sort of reason.
M
I think she is somewhat local still, but whether she will be found or not, is anyone's guess...if not found pretty quickly, it seems to come down to an accidental discovery, JMO.

I noticed there is not much mention of FBI involvement other than lab support, no mention of sightings in other states or flight warnings (Oregon, Nevada). Seems to be still local.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member