CA CA - Stacey Smart, 51, Lewiston, Trinity Co, 12 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm still thinking of this beautiful woman. Stacey, where are you?

I was just thinking of Stacey earlier today. Hoping she had been found, and was living a happy life with her daughters.

I know it's been months since some people reached out to the family members asking them to come here, but they haven't. My question... What could we do to help this family IF they did come here and answer our questions? Is the answer "nothing" or "not much"? If there's something we might be able to do to help, then maybe we should reach out to the family again.

I'm still thinking about Stacey and sincerely hope the family gets some answers and an arrest... soon!

Gone are the days when a ham sandwich could be indicted. The pendulum of justice has swung completely to the opposite side now.
There should be a middle ground.

I still find myself clicking onto Stacey's thread on a regular basis in the hope she has been found or at the very least some relevant information as to her whereabouts has been posted....but nothing!! So disheartening! :( Where are you, Stacey...... :(

I dont recall why the boyfriend would not take the polygraph...in the video it says LE wouldnt sate the reason either. ???

The local newspaper reports him as having stated he is co-operating. He has not participated in any of the co-ordinated searches, made any public plea for help or undergone polygraph.

^^^
From December 6.

I think he is not a POI, 806mom.

?????????

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting this! Here is another link to the same (my PC was doing some funky display stretch).

https://crimewatchdaily.com/videos/

After watching these, it sounds like LE isn't convinced it's foul play. But if it, is everyone is a POI, and of course that includes Tony. They are working all the angles.

Why the roadblock? Deeply-rooted family ties? Moose lodge brethren?

Smells like BS to me.

MOO [emoji202]

^^^
From December 6.

I think he is not a POI, 806mom.

?????????

According to LE, everyone (including the boyfriend) is a considered a POI.

It has been reported that the boyfriend said he would take the polygraph, and then when he didn't LE couldnt confirm why he wouldn't. They know but are not saying.

So, he took a polygraph with his lawyer, and gave the results to the sheriffs office? But wont take one with the sheriffs office?

Yeah, somethings fishy.....

http://www.redding.com/story/news/l...e-detector-test-missing-womans-case/99475452/

At the behest of his lawyer, Doug Gardner of Redding, Brand took a polygraph examination March 2. While polygraph tests can’t be used as evidence in a trial, Gardner said he thought the exam would be useful to law enforcement.

“I thought maybe it would have some impact with the Sheriff’s Office,” said Gardner, who said he shared the results of the test with detectives.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

So, he took a polygraph with his lawyer, and gave the results to the sheriffs office? But wont take one with the sheriffs office?

Yeah, somethings fishy.....

http://www.redding.com/story/news/l...e-detector-test-missing-womans-case/99475452/

At the behest of his lawyer, Doug Gardner of Redding, Brand took a polygraph examination March 2. While polygraph tests can’t be used as evidence in a trial, Gardner said he thought the exam would be useful to law enforcement.

“I thought maybe it would have some impact with the Sheriff’s Office,” said Gardner, who said he shared the results of the test with detectives.
So, TB named himself Suspect #1. Hmmm.

Sounds like he is playing games with LE, with the help of his lawyer. MOO

:bump: for Stacey!

Where ARE you!!??

I try to read the whole thread before I chime in, but I admit that if there are a lot of pages I skim and read fast and may miss something. My question is about the Bf, TB. How old is he? Edit to add ( oopps I just saw his age in the post above.).... 62
What kind of shape is he in? ( old-ish and ill? Old-ish and fit?) Does he have young , fit relatives? Someone moved her body imo.

The carpet and flooring are huge red flags to me. BUT... if he had just said, "yeah I recall removing it and here's where I took it" maybe I'd see it differently. The "not remembering " part is super hinky and is big ole BS, imo.

Also, about her not having a driver's license -- some folks don't have the money to renew it and or don't have the transportation to go to the place to renew it. Just throwing that in there. It is possible.

I'm very concerned considering her mobility issues. She didn't just walk off - literally - imo.

I feel so sad for Stacey. She probably thought this new life with this new boyfriend would be great.

I really hope she has run off but I don't think so. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back