Silver Alert CA - Stephanie Menard, 73, Daniel Menard, 79, & Cuddles, white Shih Tzu, Olive Dell Ranch nudist resort, unlocked car found, Redlands, 24 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another other scenario is they were forced from home, but that seems like effort beyond what would be motivated by a lawsuit dispute, imo - plus, very risky for the perpetrator.
I agree with most lawsuit type situations. But, I also think the existence of a lawsuit in conjunction with the totality of the circumstances raise red flags.

I had some friends who were sued because their adopted daughter had purportedly instigated (but not participated in) a school fight leading to claimed injuries. A lawyer in my parish told me that creative lawsuits are increasing as too many lawsuit attorneys leads to hunting for scraps.

Anyways....

- The information they received from the Court gave the direct impression that they could lose their house and everything else. The court info did not provide legal info on exempt property, nor the legal need to support the million dollar claim. Rather, the additional notice sent by the judge subjectively seemed to welcome them into a.... well oiled law suit machine.

Mix in the possibility that a plaintiff can be a neighbor- adding to a sense of betrayal, there could be a situation where a defendant reacts with "Nothing to lose, going to war" after being sued.

Last edited:
But it's possible they have niblings (nieces and nephews). They might not be so close as to speak to the media or be well-known by the Menard's neighbors.
For all we know they might even have estranged children.
All great points. I just hope any relatives were informed they were missing before this became national news.

The neighbor "knows" that they would not leave on a computer or TV? We often go on errands, leaving both on. It is easy enough to overlook,when the screen saver pops on.

That seems strange to me that a neighbor would say something like that. As if to continue some sort of nefarious outcome.

Friends of the Menards told ABC that the couple was being harassed, and that they fear this might be related to their disappearance.
When asked if she thought the seventy-year-olds would return, Wilkerson said: 'my gut feeling is that they're not.'

If the Menards are found, friends are worried about under what circumstances.

'If they do find them, how?' Marinelli said.

RBBM

Absolutely infuriating.

Horrible.

JMVHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members