Silver Alert CA - Stephanie Menard, 73, Daniel Menard, 79, & Cuddles, white Shih Tzu, Olive Dell Ranch nudist resort, unlocked car found, Redlands, 24 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The video clip from KTLA shows lots of vehicles lined up at what looks like the entrance of the RV park. The video shows officers seem to be focused on this one particular home. Is this the Menard's home or someone else's? The black police vehicle used the front pointy thing (I do not know the name of this) to break out a window.

View attachment 527844
View attachment 527845
First picture battering ram is couple's house, second picture is at neighbor's house.

Is the battering ram used at the "suspect's" home? I'm a bit confused why a battering ram is needed, but perhaps it's a barricaded situation??

jmo

It sounds like it could be.

"He does live here," [police spokesman] Baker said. "We believe he's here on site."

Is the battering ram used at the "suspect's" home? I'm a bit confused why a battering ram is needed, but perhaps it's a barricaded situation??

jmo
ABC7 says yes there's a standoff.

A standoff involving a person of interest in the disappearance of an Inland Empire couple last seen at a nudist ranch is underway, according to police.

Article also says LE returned today because of a tip.

Live updates from public information officer Baker on KTLA live stream:

The home breeched with the battering ram is the suspect's residence. It is next door to the Menard home. No one is inside the suspect's home. They don't know where he is exactly but have the area locked down and are confident he's still in their perimeter. They've been informed that the suspect is still inside the RV park.

Live updates from public information officer Baker on KTLA live stream:

The home breeched with the battering ram is the suspect's residence. It is next door to the Menard home. No one is inside the suspect's home. They don't know where he is exactly but have the area locked down and are confident he's still in their perimeter. They've been informed that the suspect is still inside the RV park.
Could there be an undetected underground area - maybe that's where he brought the couple and the dog and where he escaped to?

I don't mean to sound far-fetched!

jmo

Per presser:
They have not located the Menards or the suspect. Area is locked down and he is not able to escape the area. LE was informed that he (suspect) is in the house. A tip came in that he was involved in the couple's disappearance, he is their next door neighbor. No name or age as of yet. They are conducting a remote search after the breaching of the house. Suspect is believed to live alone. Don't know if he is armed. Nothing as far as the Menards location or condition, canines including cadaver dogs have been searching.
(Typing as I listen, so please forgive any mistakes)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C_Plus_Detective
Back