Silver Alert CA - Stephanie Menard, 73, Daniel Menard, 79, & Cuddles, white Shih Tzu, Olive Dell Ranch nudist resort, unlocked car found, Redlands, 24 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering if they think the couple is still alive? And that explains the urgency of destroying the suspect's house to get inside??

IDK.

jmo
I really hope that is the case but him not coming out screams guilty and that he did something to them, especially if he knew they were going to destroy his house.

I'm wondering if they think the couple is still alive? And that explains the urgency of destroying the suspect's house to get inside??

IDK.

jmo
I find this baffling. Why would he keep them alive? Or is it that LE thinks he might have dumped them somewhere...possibly alive?

Last edited:
Per presser:
They have not located the Menards or the suspect. Area is locked down and he is not able to escape the area. LE was informed that he (suspect) is in the house. A tip came in that he was involved in the couple's disappearance, he is their next door neighbor. No name or age as of yet. They are conducting a remote search after the breaching of the house. Suspect is believed to live alone. Don't know if he is armed. Nothing as far as the Menards location or condition, canines including cadaver dogs have been searching.
(Typing as I listen, so please forgive any mistakes)
Wonder what is this suspect's background? The battering ram seems like an unusual step.

Taking a step back.... clearly LE believe this was foul play. And we are now 5 days out since they were last seen.

It's a very long shot at the point that the Menard's are alive. I hope they are. But I'd like to reach out a huge hug to anyone who was close to this couple. <hugs>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyWobbles
Back