Silver Alert CA - Stephanie Menard, 73, Daniel Menard, 79, & Cuddles, white Shih Tzu, Olive Dell Ranch nudist resort, unlocked car found, Redlands, 24 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find this baffling. Why would he keep them alive? Or is it that LE thinks he might have dumped there somewhere...possibly alive?
I’m looking at flight path website that shows three helicopters overhead. But I can’t tell if they’re news helicopters or LE. Could they still be conducting searches of the area . . . Perhaps meaning they’re still not 100% sure where the Menards are?

Police said investigators returned to the area Thursday to follow up on a tip that led them to the person of interest, who lives right next door to the Menards.

"We received a phone call from somebody with information who said that they knew who the subject was who was involved in the disappearance of Stephanie and Daniel Menard," said Redland PD spokesperson Carl Baker during a press conference. "At that point, we locked down the area and we began an investigation, door to door, to try to contact him. We are currently at his residence. We've breached the residence and are conducting a remote search."

We received a phone call from somebody with information who said that they knew who the subject was who was involved in the disappearance of Stephanie and Daniel Menard," said Redland PD spokesperson Carl Baker during a press conference. "At that point, we locked down the area and we began an investigation, door to door, to try to contact him. We are currently at his residence. We've breached the residence and are conducting a remote search."

That person of interest has not yet been identified.

I’ve been following along since the beginning. Thank you everyone for staying on top of this case! I fear the Menards won’t be found alive but hopefully the person who harmed them will be brought to justice.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back