Silver Alert CA - Stephanie Menard, 73, Daniel Menard, 79, & Cuddles, white Shih Tzu, Olive Dell Ranch nudist resort, unlocked car found, Redlands, 24 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Never seen anything like this before. Maybe they think the suspect has the house wired with traps and explosives? The way the armored vehicle sunk into the ground could indicate underground bunkers or tunnels.

I’m looking at flight path website that shows three helicopters overhead. But I can’t tell if they’re news helicopters or LE. Could they still be conducting searches of the area . . . Perhaps meaning they’re still not 100% sure where the Menards are?
And they are not 100% sure where the suspect is (though they think still in general vicinity).

We received a phone call from somebody with information who said that they knew who the subject was who was involved in the disappearance of Stephanie and Daniel Menard," said Redland PD spokesperson Carl Baker during a press conference. "At that point, we locked down the area and we began an investigation, door to door, to try to contact him. We are currently at his residence. We've breached the residence and are conducting a remote search."

That person of interest has not yet been identified.

I’ve been following along since the beginning. Thank you everyone for staying on top of this case! I fear the Menards won’t be found alive but hopefully the person who harmed them will be brought to justice.
I wonder who phoned in the tip.

Never seen anything like this before. Maybe they think the suspect has the house wired with traps and explosives? The way the armored vehicle sunk into the ground could indicate underground bunkers or tunnels.
Right?? I've seen a lot of crazy stuff in my time on WS, but this is unreal. And I think you're on to something about the underground bunker. The possible traps/explosives is scary and I hope they've evacuated the residents in the area.

And I'm thinking it was a DIY project - sure isn't sturdy.

jmo

The mess makes me think that this is a hoarders treasure trove. If the Menards said anything...many hoarders have extreme mental health issues. And threats to their lifestyle are not usually met with kindness. They are extremely defensive.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back