Silver Alert CA - Stephanie Menard, 73, Daniel Menard, 79, & Cuddles, white Shih Tzu, Olive Dell Ranch nudist resort, unlocked car found, Redlands, 24 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unfortunately that requires a Twitter/X account to see. :(
If you search the handle I gave you + twitter I believe you should be able to see it that way. It just doesn't usually like us trying to link to a general twitter account I think.

He's not posted anything since the tweet I already embedded at this point though (included again below), but he usually is pretty good about tweeting if he's on something major or he's going live so I'll try to stay on top of it.

AUG 30, 2024
The man was still at large Thursday night, said Carl Baker, a Redlands Police Department spokesman. They have not publicly identified him.

Police were going door to door Thursday morning when they received a call that the tipster believed this man was responsible ... Police believe they were able to seal off the Olive Dell Ranch before the man could escape, Baker said.

Officers searched the property using K-9s and obtained a search warrant for the residence they broke into, Baker said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back