CA CA- SUISUN CITY, Solano County, Fully decomposed person just below surface of vegetation, 28 June 2023

dotr

Reaction score
JUNE 29, 2023
''SUISUN CITY - Human remains were discovered Wednesday in Solano County, the Sheriff's Office said.

Employees of the California Waterfowl Association were conducting a vegetation evaluation in the area of Grizzly Island and Van Sickle roads in unincorporated Suisun City when they found what appeared to be an exposed bone inside a jacket sleeve, the Sheriff's Office said.

An initial investigation of the bones supported that they were of a fully decomposed person just below the surface of the vegetation.

On Thursday, investigators from the Chico State Human Identification Lab, the Sheriff's Office and the coroner's office began a forensic excavation of the remains. So far, a partial skeletal upper area has been uncovered, the Sheriff's Office said.

The age, race and sex of the decedent are not yet known and are being investigated. The public is asked to remain clear of the area during the investigation.

Sheriff's officials will provide an update when the search and excavation is completed.

Anyone who may have information about the human remains is encouraged to contact the Solano County Sheriff's Office Investigations Bureau at (707) 784-7050.''

Now in NamUs - UP115237

ME/C Case Number2023-0644

Biological Sex Male
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino
Estimated Age Group Adult
Estimated Age Range (Years) 20-60
Height 5' 6"-5' 10"(66-70 inches) , Estimated
Weight Cannot Estimate

Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found June 28, 2023
NamUs Case Created January 25, 2024

Location Found Map

Location Suisun City, California
County Solano County
Found On Tribal Land No

Circumstances of Recovery The decedent was found in a marsh by wildlife personnel working in the area.

Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton

Hair Color Black
Left Eye Color Unknown
Right Eye Color Unknown

Accessories
Blue lanyard with words "HONDURAS"

Clothing
Size XL, dark colored, Adidas brand sweatshirt
Size XL, white and blue, Calvin Klein brand, 3/4 zip pullover jacket
Unknown color/size, Hollister bran t-shirt
Meduim size, blue, Adidas brand pants
Medium size, blue, And 1 brand basketball type shorts
Large size, blue boxers
White, adidas brand socks with black logo

Footwear Size 10, white and black, Nike brand, Air Force One shoes
Jewelry White metal ring

That looks like a good possibility!
Any chance you'd be able to call it in? I looked for an email contact and didn't see one for the San Diego or Solano police dept. Jose also does not have a detective assigned to his case unfortunately. I can call tomorrow if you aren't able to, thanks.

Any chance you'd be able to call it in? I looked for an email contact and didn't see one for the San Diego or Solano police dept. Jose also does not have a detective assigned to his case unfortunately. I can call tomorrow if you aren't able to, thanks.
Hopefully others will call it in, meanwhile started a thead for the mp..p.s,. thank you for the suggestion!

Just spoke with Detective Cavaso, he said they're in the process of obtaining DNA and he will call back with any info or updates they get. I also asked about the race being labeled as white and he said that was based off of the appearance of the unidentified and not through DNA, I think there's a strong possibility he is Hispanic and Dectective Cavaso said they're willing to compare any suggestions given. Anyone who might think they have a match, PLEASE call it in or let me know and I can speak on your behalf. Let's bring some peace and closure to the families.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rouark50
Back