GUILTY CA - Susan Berman, 55, fatally shot, Los Angeles, 23 Dec 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lawyer Bob Abrams said the family would soon start releasing evidence of the alleged cover-up, zeroing in on former Westchester DA Jeanine Pirro and members of the Durst family.

Pirro hosts Justice with Judge Jeanine on Fox News.

"We intend to expose relationships that representatives of the Durst Organization and the Durst family have had with various law enforcement agencies," Abrams wrote in a Nov. 8 letter to Rocah.
Robert Durst wasn't charged with his wife's 1982 murder earlier due to a cover-up, her family alleges

Lawyer Bob Abrams said the family would soon start releasing evidence of the alleged cover-up, zeroing in on former Westchester DA Jeanine Pirro and members of the Durst family.

Pirro hosts Justice with Judge Jeanine on Fox News.

"We intend to expose relationships that representatives of the Durst Organization and the Durst family have had with various law enforcement agencies," Abrams wrote in a Nov. 8 letter to Rocah.
Robert Durst wasn't charged with his wife's 1982 murder earlier due to a cover-up, her family alleges
Thanks @imstilla.grandma. We have an Kathleen durst thread if you'd like to post there as well. Good to see ya!

NY - NY - Kathleen Durst, 29, South Salem, 31 January 1982

Of course we knew it was coming, but you can’t help feeling annoyed at him for dying so soon into his sentence :rolleyes:
He got away with murder for all those years, it feels like there’s been no justice for any of his victims.
Must admit he did resemble the living dead throughout Susan’s murder trial, I’m surprised he made it to 2022 atall.. still peeved that he basically got away with everything.

Of course we knew it was coming, but you can’t help feeling annoyed at him for dying so soon into his sentence :rolleyes:
He got away with murder for all those years, it feels like there’s been no justice for any of his victims.
Must admit he did resemble the living dead throughout Susan’s murder trial, I’m surprised he made it to 2022 atall.. still peeved that he basically got away with everything.

I’m just happy he lived long enough to be convicted!

Yep!
And it turned out to be his death sentence....:cool:
And remember the vast amount of lawyer's fees that will be deducted from the money his filthy rich NY wife will get (if in fact they are still married - anyway , I doubt he's going to give the money away to the lost Igors' home in his will).

So in a sense the state played him like a marlin and wore him down. The earlier trial in Tx allegedly cost him $1.2M in fees. I 'd be the recent one cost him 3- 4 Million. Here's the fun fact - if the fees were being paid on installment and the debt is against the estate of one R Durst - then it maybe that they won't get any more money for a long time. Read next para.

On the will , I believe that that Kathi's family has already some paperwork in the NY courts that stops the R. Durst will going to probate until the current enquiries and possible civil suit come to pass.

Kidon Gadol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet
Back