CA CA - Sydney “Syd” West, 19, University of CA student, San Francisco, 30 Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this area well as I used to run from the marina to and over the GG bridge a few times a week. There are bathrooms next to the hut/coffee shop and the path up from the hut to the bridge has trees etc and also bathrooms right before you go onto the bridge. It wouldn't be hard to do a quick change.

hmm.. could be.. are these bathrooms open 24/7 do you know? Thanks for answering and providing local input. It helps a lot. :)

I do worry a bit about bathrooms that are open 24/7. Some pretty terrible things have happened in public bathrooms.
Yes, I have been wondering about the restroom closer to the bridge. That might be a natural place to stop to do obvious things and possibly change, gather oneself. If I were a detective I’d be trying to explore that area see if there are any cameras pointed in the direction of the bathrooms. Also, are there workmen walkways/catwalks that go underneath the bridge? Even if they are off limits to the public a determined person could be clever and try to find a way around barriers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay