AMBER ALERT CA - Teriana Mahomes, 12, abducted by Clark Wheeler, 42, on foot, Long Beach, 3 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
  • Issued for: California
  • AMBER Alert: 31388
MK_amberAlert.png

Teriana Mahomes​

No photo available

• Missing Since
    • Jul 3, 2024
    • Missing From
    • Long Beach, CA
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Hair Color
    • Black
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 4'6"
    • Weight
    • 90 lbs
    • Description
    • White checkered shirt, jean shorts and white tennis shoes
This AMBER ALERT has been activated by The CHP on behalf of The Los Angeles Police Department. Teriana Mahomes was abducted from Long Beach, California on July 03, 2024, at approximately 1540 hours. The suspect and victim are believed to be on foot.

Clark Wheeler​

No photo available

• Age Now
    • Sex
    • Male
    • Hair Color
    • Black
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 5'7"
    • Weight
    • 140 lbs
    • Description
    • Black jacket, black shirt, black pants

Teriana Mahomes was last seen around 4 p.m. on July 3, in the 6600 block of Atlantic Avenue. According to police, the girl was with her mother's boyfriend, Clark Thomas Wheeler.

Amber Alert issued after 12-year-old girl abducted in Long Beach, CHP says

Shortly after 11:30 p.m. Friday, the California Highway Patrol issued an Amber Alert for Teriana Mahomes. A flyer circulated by the CHP said Teriana was taken at about 3:20 p.m. Wednesday.

Just before noon on Saturday, the Los Angeles Police Department issued an Ebony Alert in connection with the case.

Teriana was with Wheeler in the 6600 block of Atlantic Avenue, near the Artesia Boulevard intersection, when she was last seen, according to the LAPD. Police identified Wheeler as Teriana's mother's ex-boyfriend.

Wheeler and the girl were believed to be on foot.

….

According to Theresa (mom), her boyfriend was supposed to bring Teriana home Wednesday afternoon but never did.

"We went to get something to eat and things like that," said Theresa. "Then, we came back. He was nowhere to be found. I’m very worried. I’m very, very worried, as a mom has to be."

Distress echoes from the family's pleas, with Teriana's mother, Theresa Mahomes, expressing deep concern for her child's absence in a poignant interview. "She’s friendly, she’s nice, she loves to dance," she described to FOX 11, "I just want her to come back. I just want her to come back home." Theresa Mahomes' distress is amplified by the uncertainty as to why Wheeler would have taken Teriana and the fervent hope featured in her message: "Mommy loves her," she stated, "I just pray that they release her and for her to be safe. For her to just come back to me, her sister, and her family."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shipwizard3
Back