GUILTY CA - Terry Smith, 11, autistic, Menifee, 6 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my goodness! I cannot update the map right now, but will later on. I hope and pray that things are not headed the direction that I think they are. Prayers that this sweet boy are found soon!

I'm learning a lot from facebook.

I know LE SAR is active as well, though separate from what is going on that is all over FB. Haven't really heard much on them though, anyone have more details on where they've been, what they've cleared, where they're focusing? TIA

I know LE SAR is active as well, though separate from what is going on that is all over FB. Haven't really heard much on them though, anyone have more details on where they've been, what they've cleared, where they're focusing? TIA

Nothing. But if it's leaning the way I think, this little boy should not be that hard to find. He would likely be close to home.

they also asked that all donations be put on hold for now..

wth?!? what's going on here?

https://www.facebook.com/FindTerrySmith?fref=ts

I think they get overwhelmed with all that is coming in. They did that yesterday too, and then were back on asking for food a few hours later. There is another search at 7 tonight that was just announced, so I don't think there is much more to it.

As am I......and some of it is quite disturbing.

I'm not sue what everyone is seeing on the FB page. Either it's gone or I'm not looking back far enough.a few people are speculating but that's par for the course on missing FB pages. I haven't seen anything "disturbing".

woah i just went through a long thread of comments on the fb page and now i'm starting to really think about this..

off to see if there are any new MSM articles with any of this info i've read.. but there probably won't be until after the presser, if any of it is true.

the comments following the post saying that he did not leave on a bike are most likely the ones people find disturbing.

woah i just went through a long thread of comments on the fb page and now i'm starting to really think about this..

off to see if there are any new MSM articles with any of this info i've read.. but there probably won't be until after the presser, if any of it is true.

Now I'm really lost! Can someone direct me to where on the FB page I should be looking?

I'm not sue what everyone is seeing on the FB page. Either it's gone or I'm not looking back far enough.a few people are speculating but that's par for the course on missing FB pages. I haven't seen anything "disturbing".

kaliste.. the comments are under the post about the 4pm presser (posted at 1:55 PST).. there are over 70 comments.

Thanks everyone! There are two posts about the 4pm presser, that seems to be what was throwing me off.

Now I'm really lost! Can someone direct me to where on the FB page I should be looking?

Kalliste, I was reading the comments under the "Terry was not on a bike when he left" heading. That led me to some of the family members facebook pages.

Do you by chance have a link for the press conference? TIA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back