CA CA - Tiffany McClure, 47, vehicle found, Tulare, 22 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m confused. Where was her car found? At the beach? Campground? Neighborhood?

Tulare Police Department found the woman’s car, a white BMV, at Morro Strand State Beach Campground.

McClure’s BMW was found at the beach

The vehicle was parked legally in a residential area

1722389000305.png

All three are true@mlhenn. Hope this helps folks understand the area. Morro Strand is immediately adjacent to a residential area. If she parked on Beachcomber, she could easily walk into the campground or to the beach. We ride bikes there with the kiddos, it's a really nice area to bike or walk.

JUL 29, 2024
[...]

“I have worked with Tiffany for over 20 years and know her very well. It is not in her character to just disappear without letting anyone know. Please pray for her safe return,” Community member SG said via Facebook.

[...]

This case is still being handled as a Voluntary Missing Person’s report by the Tulare Police Department, meaning she may not be formally listed as missing because she is over the age of majority – not a minor – and there currently is not enough evidence to support that she is in danger.

Anyone with information regarding this case is encouraged to contact Detective Leonel Alvarez at 559-685 -2300 ext. 2149.

I searched Tulare County court records, a few minor traffic tickets over the years.

Is Tiffany married? Property records indicate she co-owns a home in Tulare with a man who is the same age, and same last name. If so, interesting that no one has appeared in MSM or has mentioned a spouse. Matter of fact other than a co-worker, is anyone advocating for her?

Over the years I've seen cases like this where LE says there is no evidence to support the MP is in danger, so they won't officially classify as missing. IMO, there's nothing to indicate she's NOT in danger - unless they are holding back information?

Brian Entin interviews Tiffany's cousin and asks what led up to this and if there was anything strange going on in Tiffany's life and if she was upset about anything. She responds:
  • Not really anything that most people aren't going through
  • She is separated but this has been going on for some time
  • She's an empty-nester now - her daughter has been in college for two years
  • Nothing that indicates Tiffany was just going to get up and leave
Brian asks if there was anything strange about the car. She responds:
  • The car was found in Morro Bay at an intersection in a residential area that dead-ends to the beach.
  • It was legally parked and her purse was found in the car which she (cousin) considers unusual.
  • But, they said nothing suggests foul play.
  • She has not been able to confirm if Tiffany's phone was found in her purse or the car somewhere but says it's "obviously not with her."
Family believes something is not right. She goes on to say that she would really be surprised if the separation has anything to do with Tiffany's disappearance. She says Tiffany is like the girl next door, very loving and kind, and would never say a cross word to anyone.

She says Tiffany was at work on Jul 22 and when she didn't show up on Jul 23, her co-workers immediately knew something was wrong and contacted family. Tiffany works at an insurance company and has worked with a couple of her co-workers for 20 years, "so they KNOW." Tiffany also has one family member and two female friends that she corresponded with every day. (These people are outside of the co-workers.)

6:10 minute video

I have more questions than ever now after listening to that interview. So Tiffany has a normal day at work on Monday, then doesn't come to work on Tuesday. Co-workers immediately knew something was wrong, I assume they tried calling her, someone went by the home and saw her car was gone?

So when was she actually last seen? Did she come home after work Monday? She has a lot of neighbors, surely someone can verify when a car was last in the driveway? Public records indicate she lives here Street View · Google Maps
Wish a reporter would reach out to one of her neighbors.

Now we also know she was married, but separated - evidently by what her cousin said, "for a while". Has a daughter, but she is out of state attending college.

I have more questions than ever now after listening to that interview. So Tiffany has a normal day at work on Monday, then doesn't come to work on Tuesday. Co-workers immediately knew something was wrong, I assume they tried calling her, someone went by the home and saw her car was gone?​

So when was she actually last seen? Did she come home after work Monday? She has a lot of neighbors, surely someone can verify when a car was last in the driveway? Public records indicate she lives here Street View · Google Maps

Now we also know she was married, but separated - evidently by what her cousin said, "for a while". Has a daughter, but she is out of state attending college.
Tiffany was last seen in Tulare at 8:30PM on Monday according to a KMPH Fox News report. Location or person making sighting was not disclosed. I am speculating a store for gas purchase?

I have more questions than ever now after listening to that interview. So Tiffany has a normal day at work on Monday, then doesn't come to work on Tuesday. Co-workers immediately knew something was wrong, I assume they tried calling her, someone went by the home and saw her car was gone?

Tiffany was seen with her car in Tulare on Monday evening at 8:30 PM. On Wednesday her car was tracked by GPS to Moro Bay. Local police located her car legally parked and locked near a state park beach. Her purse and phone were in the car. A review of surveillance video showed the car parked there late Monday night. The car has been given to her family. I expect she must have taken the car’s key fob with her. New cars will not let you lock them inside. I wonder if Tiffany was a swimmer? Possibly stressed and decided a 2 and half hour drive to the beach, a quick swim, and 2 and half hour home would help? Or she was severely depressed and decided to take a last swim?

What is weird is the 2h30 drive late in the evening to Morro Bay. A bit late for a potential date. No leave taken from job , was a Monday, so no holiday planned eg long WE.
Not clear where her phone is, interviewd cousin seems to hint they have indication it is not with her. Not clear either whether she was seen on CTV in Tulare or also Morro Bay.

A spokesperson from the Tulare Police Department confirmed Monday that they believe McClure has family in the area.

Morro Bay Police Officer Tony Mosqueda told The San Luis Obispo Tribunethat police officers searched the beach area where McClure’s car was found for multiple hours on foot and with a drone, but could not find anyone matching the woman’s description

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back