GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tobias Summers, the main suspect in the kidnapping of a 10-year-old Northridge girl, spoke softly and kept his head down during a court appearance Thursday afternoon in Los Angeles.
The arraignment was the first court appearance for the 32-year-old since his arrest in Mexico on Wednesday.
Summers confirmed his identity but did not enter a plea. The arraignment was postponed until May 2.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Northridge-Kidnapping-Suspect-Arraignment-204705661.html

The following statement was released by family members on Thursday, April 25, 2013:

"Our family thanks the LAPD, SDPD, FBI and the Mexican authorities for their work in finding and apprehending Tobias Summers. Throughout this ordeal, they've been working around the clock hunting this man – not only for justice for our daughter, but to make sure he's unable to hurt anyone again.

"Since the onset of this ordeal, the LAPD and the FBI have been spectacular with us and our daughter. We can't begin to describe how their compassion and professionalism got us through that first day. There were so many officers and agents and so few names we thought to record that to name any in particular would be an injustice to the rest.

"We would also like to thank the police officers who first found our daughter, the paramedics who responded and staff at West Hills Hospital. You all helped my daughter feel safe and secure when she needed it the most.

"Lastly, as a family we would also like to thank everyone – family, friends, members of our church and strangers who have offered prayers, good wishes and thoughts. We're humbled by the outpouring of affection and concern for our daughter. It's not only helped us get through the last few weeks, but our daughter as well.

"In closing, we request that you respect our desire for privacy and understand that it's for our daughter."

-The Northridge Girl's Family

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...Family-to-Members-of-the-Media-204753161.html

From: http://www.tijuanapress.com/index.p...en-rosarito&catid=36:internacionales&Itemid=2

(translated)

By Vicente Calderon

Tijuana, April 24, 2013

Tobias Summers an American who was hiding in Rosarito

was arrested by state police custody Wednesday morning.

The American, a member of a white supremacist gang,

was wanted for kidnapping and sexual abuse of a child in the

Los Angeles, California.

Rodolfo Luna, the state Public Security Secretariat reported that

was thanks to the call of an American resident in the town of

Mission
, who managed to stop without further incident.

Summer Tobias apparently had crossed a Tecate haca

weeks trying to evade justice. The 32-year-old

had recently been released from prison and has a long record

criminal angelinas authorities said.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?! i was at that very beach last weekend, Saturday! i passed by all of the coconut stands and didnt see him... but he very well could have been in the back of one of the stands... if he was even there at the time. we actually bought a cup of fresh mango from one of the coconut stands... i KNOW he wasn't at that one tho. YIKES!!

That is craaazy!

Every picture I see of him I'm amazed at how different he looks from the picture before. If I had seen him on the street I would not have recognized him.

MOO

Every picture I see of him I'm amazed at how different he looks from the picture before. If I had seen him on the street I would not have recognized him.

MOO

Master of the con.

ETA: I'm guessing the mods will happily change the thread title to *2 Arrests* soon. :)

Master of the con.

ETA: I'm guessing the mods will happily change the thread title to *2 Arrests* soon. ;)

Also one thing I've noticed is when they've been in jail for a bit they look really good healthwise, good color, strength, rested, etc. When they've been out free for a bit , they look like death. A lot of jails/ prisons take new pics of them at release so they have a current pic to share if needed, so all the pics if you imagine him strung out for a year, then clean and healthy 6 months, then back and forth again, that might account for that. And I'm sorry I know that :(

i haven't been able to find any articles regarding his may 22nd court date, but i just did an inmate search and see that his bail is still at $19 million and his next court date is june 26, 2013.

Thanks Mama I sure do not want to miss out on seeing this guy get the max at trial ! .. jail's too good for you , clean bed, 3 meals, daily shower, tv shows. I wish they could send him to a good jail like in a 70s soviet state ! :)

Ought to add an extra year of jail time for every delay sought by the defense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back