CA - Tori Vienneau, 22, & Dean Springstube, 10 mos, murdered, Bonita, 26 July 2006 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
misterallgood said:
Ouch. Between the DPs and the soobses, my head is starting to hurt. On to less confusing matters!:)
Ah yes, confusing it is Steve. Now if KatK or Shadow205 says that isn't them I'm going to really be confused :crazy:

Tom'sGirl said:
Ah yes, confusing it is Steve. Now if KatK or Shadow205 says that isn't them I'm going to really be confused :crazy:
You don't have to worry about me. I am shadow205 wherever I go. I don't see any need to be someone different on different boards. I am who I am and that is shadow205 :)

In this case, I am the same person at Steve's blog and here. There are other KatKs out there that are not me, however. ;)

Floh said:
I'm Floh here and there. any news?
None that I have read Floh, I keep an eye on Steve's sight even though some of the things being posted were/are upsetting. :mad:

KatK said:
In this case, I am the same person at Steve's blog and here. There are other KatKs out there that are not me, however. ;)
Hi Kat, saw your post over there this morning, wasn't Dayna's post moving? I so admire that woman and hope the 'games' the LE seem to be playing will come to an end.

Yeah, I hope the investigators, and the higher ups in charge of pursuing this case realize there are a lot of people watching them, and if they "fudge" the investigation we will be there to call it out from the rooftops for all to hear and know.

Tom'sGirl said:
Thanks for the 'bump' Chica, but so far nothing has been realeased to the press.

However, there was an interesting comment left over at Steve's site yesterday by a Jazmin:

http://crimeblog.us/?p=284

Tom's Girl, could you share what the comment was? Looks like Steve's site is broken at the minute. I couldn't access it by either the link you provided or my own bookmarked link.

Melisinde said:
Tom's Girl, could you share what the comment was? Looks like Steve's site is broken at the minute. I couldn't access it by either the link you provided or my own bookmarked link.
Looks like Tom's Girl is off line so I will answer if you don't mind...The person (Jazmin) said something about the suspect has been trying to hang out with her the last 2 weeks and she is upset to find out he is a murder suspect.

Is it normal for Steve's site to go down? I am actually getting a "suspended" notice.

Is it possible that someone has the "power" to get his site locked? Excuse me if I am over reacting...just don't trust some people and their abilities to "keep us quiet." :( I hope I am just over reacting.

richandfamous said:
Looks like Tom's Girl is off line so I will answer if you don't mind...The person (Jazmin) said something about the suspect has been trying to hang out with her the last 2 weeks and she is upset to find out he is a murder suspect.
Thank you R&F for answering the question for me, I had to leave to do some errands.

Gidgette said:
Is it normal for Steve's site to go down? I am actually getting a "suspended" notice.

Is it possible that someone has the "power" to get his site locked? Excuse me if I am over reacting...just don't trust some people and their abilities to "keep us quiet." :( I hope I am just over reacting.
:) Hold tight there Gidgette, there have been other problems before, but Guru Steve will take care of it.

Gidgette said:

I suspect it's due to a huge increase in traffic there. I don't think his site has been hacked or perma suspended. I think it's just due to so many "hits" lately.

KatK said:
I suspect it's due to a huge increase in traffic there. I don't think his site has been hacked or perma suspended. I think it's just due to so many "hits" lately.
Exactly, KK, the message below posted gives the reasons:

This Account Has Exceeded Its CPU Quota
Please contact this site's webmaster.

Wait a few minutes and use your browser's "Back" button or click here to try again.

If you are the webmaster, your account may have exceeded for one or more of the following reasons:
  • <LI class=style2>Your site has used more than 20% of the cpu. <LI class=style2>Your account has too many processes running at the same time.
  • Your site was consuming too many resources. This happens on occassion to very busy sites that have inefficient scripts running.

Tom'sGirl said:
:) Hold tight there Gidgette, there have been other problems before, but Guru Steve will take care of it.

I'm holdin' Tom'sGirl - :innocent:

I am rather new to all of this stuff so just wanted to ask a question to put my mind at ease. Didn't mean to cause a raucus... :eek:

Thanks for the explanation KK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member