CA CA - U.S. Army PFC Alejandro Espinola, 26, missing after failing to report for duty, concern for well-being, Fort Irwin, 18 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ifindedout

Reaction score
https://ktla.com/news/california/of...sappeared-from-southern-california-army-base/
According to a press release issued Sunday by the Army base’s public affairs office, U.S. Army PFC Alejandro Espinola of the 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment failed to report for duty on Thursday and was subsequently reported missing.

Espinola, 26, is said to be 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 164 pounds. He is a native of Los Angeles, one of his friends told KTLA.

He drives a dark gray 2018 Hyundai Elantra with temporary tags, the friend added.

Fort Irwin Seeks Public Assistance in Locating Missing Soldier
According to a Facebook post by Missing People in America, individuals close to Espinola noted signs of distress, such as giving away property, draining bank accounts, and isolating himself from others. It is also believed that he may have discarded his phone.

The search for PFC Espinola is being conducted by Fort Irwin’s Criminal Investigation Division (CID), with support from the Department of Emergency Services (DES) and local law enforcement. Efforts are being made to utilize all available resources in the search.
missing-soldier-from-fort-irwin-e1721610839352.jpg

<snipped & BBM>
Officials said he was last seen on Friday at Monrovia Canyon Park outside of Los Angeles, about 140 miles southwest of the base.

"The health and safety of our soldier is our number one concern," Col. Kevin T. Black, commander of the 11th ACR said in the release. “The chain of command is actively communicating with PFC Espinola’s family to keep them informed of ongoing search efforts.”

[...]

According to an updated press release issued Monday, he may be driving a 2018 black Hyundai Elantra GT hatchback with the California license plate 8BTS191.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Alejandro went AWOL from the Army (Fort Irwin, CA) on 7/19/2024. He has not been seen or heard from since this date.

<snipped & BBM>
Officials said he was last seen on Friday at Monrovia Canyon Park outside of Los Angeles, about 140 miles southwest of the base.

"The health and safety of our soldier is our number one concern," Col. Kevin T. Black, commander of the 11th ACR said in the release. “The chain of command is actively communicating with PFC Espinola’s family to keep them informed of ongoing search efforts.”

[...]

According to an updated press release issued Monday, he may be driving a 2018 black Hyundai Elantra GT hatchback with the California license plate 8BTS191.
This is my park.
I wonder what he was doing up here?
A few weeks ago I had seen a guy in full camo and backpack like military walking up here. It was very strange on an already hot morning.
I asked if he was lost, as the street cuts off at an alley and starts up again on the next block. He said he wasn't.
I need to study this man's face now.

July 30, 2024

A Fort Irwin-based U.S. Army soldier reported missing earlier this month after failing to report for duty was found safe Tuesday in Sequoia National Park, officials said.

11th Armored Cavalry Regiment Commander Col. Kevin Black thanked law enforcement officials and everyone else who searched for the missing soldier.

"This is absolutely great news," he said. "I was thrilled to call Pfc. Espinola's family to tell them that he is safe."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back