CA - Unidentified & possible missing victims of Randy Kraft, 1971-1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Were the detectives on the Kraft case negligent?

• Yeah, they could have done more.

Votes: 59 90.8%
  • No, I love cops.

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
number 16 on the score card for kraft "portland "jay calvin pringle went missing from california he was orginaly from medford ore but kraft could have been involved with him and listed him as portland because portland is the biggest city in ore?

I don't know anything at all about these cases...but I have to say hitchhiking was very big here in OR and also still is fairly big. I have lived in a couple of midwestern cities and also LA and saw it occasionally. Here I don't think I can drive 5 miles any day of the week without seeing someone asking for a ride.
Most good size cities (Medford, Corvallis, Eugene, Salem, Portland) all lie on I-5 or just off it. So I wouldn't be surprised if it was anywhere in Oregon, and the victim was hitching to or from Portland. JMO

I am not sure if the street was there prior to 1983 and/or there were any dead men associated with it.

I don't think the "IOWA" was related to this street. It is in a neighborhood where the streets are named for the states (not sure if they have all of them, but they had Kentucky, plus Virginia, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, etc).
Real Estate listings kept coming up in my searches and nearly every listing on a "state" street in the neighborhood is said to have been built in 1999.

I was wondering if that could have been an older street that was made a part of the subdivision. Iowa is very short, maybe two blocks. One block cul-de-sacs off both sides of a bigger road. If it were an older, now shortened road, it could have also been called Utah or New Jersey. (and it looked to have been tailored to fit into the lay of the newer houses on the aerial view)

I think the victim would have some tie to Iowa (the state). He may have talked about family there or where he'd traveled. If it were a reference to a street, I don't think it could've been the one in Irvine.

Since the 40th anniversary of his death is approaching, I wrote to the Long Beach Press Telegram asking if they could publish an article about Wilmington John Doe. Hopefully, they will consider it.

:bump: Today is the 40th anniversary of the discovery of John Doe Wilmington's body next to the Terminal Island Freeway.

I don't think the "IOWA" was related to this street. It is in a neighborhood where the streets are named for the states (not sure if they have all of them, but they had Kentucky, plus Virginia, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, etc).
Real Estate listings kept coming up in my searches and nearly every listing on a "state" street in the neighborhood is said to have been built in 1999.

I was wondering if that could have been an older street that was made a part of the subdivision. Iowa is very short, maybe two blocks. One block cul-de-sacs off both sides of a bigger road. If it were an older, now shortened road, it could have also been called Utah or New Jersey. (and it looked to have been tailored to fit into the lay of the newer houses on the aerial view)

I think the victim would have some tie to Iowa (the state). He may have talked about family there or where he'd traveled. If it were a reference to a street, I don't think it could've been the one in Irvine.

Could IOWA be related to the USS Iowa? Was it docked in San Pedro then?

The Long Beach Press Telegram ran an article entitled "Police ID body of Marine, once thought AWOL, from 1974 East Long Beach murder" about Oral Alfred "Buddy" Stuart Jr. today.

20120319_115413_slainmarine.jpg

http://www.presstelegram.com/rss/ci_20206753?source=rss

He was originally from Des Moines, Iowa and was 18 years old when he was found at The Lakes complex on Spring Street, near El Dorado Park and next to the San Gabriel (605) Freeway.

Or perhaps it is a reference to Buddy Stuart. He was from Iowa.

There is a possibility I am looking at the wrong USS Iowa, but it looks like it was primarily on the Atlantic coast and wouldn't have docked in San Pedro.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Iowa_%28BB-61%29

On a similar note, I have been through the missing persons listings for young men (15 - 28) who went missing from Iowa between 1972 and 1983 and there really aren't very many. It could also be that their missing persons reports were lost over time or Mr. Iowa went missing in California or one of the other states Kraft traveled to, but, like Buddy Stuart, he was from Iowa. I guess Buddy Stuart could be "Iowa," too. I thought he was MC Lakes, but the press thought that was Gregory Jolley. Several of Randy Kraft's victims seem to match up with multiple notations on the list to the point where I wondered if (in certain circumstances) one victim was listed multiple times. Probably not, it doesn't sound right the more I think about it.

On July 29, 1982, the bodies of Robert Avila and Raymond Davis were found near the 1400 Bellevue Ave in the Echo Park area of Los Angeles near the 101 Freeway (they are believed to be the Deodorant (Robert Avila was a heavy deodorant user) and Dog (Raymond Davis was looking for a lost dog) notations on Randy Kraft's list).

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/4344

I noticed that the location were NamUs UP # 4344 was found on April 10, 1981 near 1900 Ivar Ave in Hollywood, CA is a little over 5 miles north on the 101 Freeway from where Mr. Avila and Mr. Davis were found the following year.

http://binged.it/YY3aBr

I can't really find out much more about NamUs UP #4344. He isn't listed on the Doe Network (to my knowledge).

I noticed that there are now three rule outs (all of three of which are really unfamiliar) for NamUs UP # 7648 (a victim of Randy Kraft's found in Orange County in 1974) --

Kenneth Hunt, Timothy McKeran, and Robert Perry (all 3 are from California)

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/7648

I also noticed that Jeffrey Sayre was ruled out as being another UID (NamUs UP # 7671) from Orange County, which would mean that someone has enough information (vital statistics, dentals, maybe DNA???) to be able to rule him out as being a particular unidentified person. Does this mean his case is still active?

Thanks, Carl for finding the PM for John Doe Wilmington -- I had remembered him as looking a bit different and a bit more tan, for some reason or another -- I'm not sure why.

Hello all, I'm new to the forum and joined based upon some things I learned this week which I will detail below. I hope to perhaps add to the information you people have at your disposal and make a request for some help myself. To summarize what follows:

1) I recently have come to believe that I had a very close encounter with Steven Randy Kraft sometime in the summer of 1980, anywhere from May to August, but probably August. Some of the discussion on this thread notes that since Kraft isn't talking, nobody really knows a lot of what went on before he murdered a victim. If my experience is valid, this may provide a little insight.

2) During this encounter, I was photographed and I'm wondering if there is any way to see a full collection of the photos seized from Kraft, I'd like to see if I am one of them. My understanding is that not all of photos were of dead and mutilated victims, that some of them were of living subjects not necessarily in a state of distress even.

3) Some background on me - I'm 53 years old, married, prosperous in a tech career in internet startups, have an advanced degree in Engineering, solid, stable guy. However, my adulthood got off to a rocky start, I sort of rebelled against my intellect, was a rowdy teenager, and finally joined the USMC shortly after my 17th birthday. I served in the infantry, first at Camp Lejeune, then in Okinawa at Camp Schwab, then did my final nine months at Camp Pendleton where I was in the STA scout/sniper platoon in 1st Battalion, 9th Marines.

Ok, so here's the story. A couple of days ago, I was reading something on the net that made a tangential reference to a serial killer operating in SoCal in the late 70's/early 80's and liked to prey on Marines. I thought, jeez, I was a young Marine in SoCal back then, how come I've never heard of this? So I googled up something along the lines of "serial killer marines california 80's" or something.

A lot of google searches return, along with their other entries, a few sample images as the second entry or so. As soon as I looked at this, I thought, "Holy *****, that is that guy who tried to pick me up in San Clemente when I was stationed out there". I was immediately struck by a few facial characteristics - the kind of angular chin that is prominent but not particularly strong, the eyes somewhat far apart, kind of strong eyebrows. But really it was the chin that struck me first.

Why do I remember something like this from 33 years ago and what was I doing in San Clemente?

Camp Pendleton is huge and mostly empty space for maneuvers and training. The vast bulk of the Marines live in "mainside", the developed area at the south of the base and gravitate towards Oceanside, which ends up giving it its military town flavor.

I (and 1/9) was on a satellite area up towards the northern end of the base. While this meant that we were remote from some nicer base facilities, the upside was that we were far closer to the San Clemente base entrance. During my whole time out there (Dec 79-End of Aug 80), I don't ever recall going to Oceanside on liberty, just passed through heading for points South (usually Ensenada down in Mexico). For short off base liberty we would always go to San Clemente.

This particular day I was off base by myself, which was a little unusual which is why I would place it August - I actually separated from the USMC right at the end of August and during this period you actually end up being excused from some of the normal duties/operations of your unit - you have to wrap up various affairs, medical examinations, outprocessing in general.

So I was down at the beach in San Clemente on my motorcycle, just in the parking lot, looking at the water, really nothing to do on a nice late afternoon. A stranger struck up a conversation, very pleasant and intelligent guy, said he was a tourist from Canada. My impression was of a guy that was somewhat older than me, late twenties, but not so old that developing a buddy rapport was impossible. Turns out that Kraft would have been 32 then, but is described as looking somewhat younger than his years when he was in his 30's.

He was very neatly attired, shirt with collar unbuttoned, looked like a well to do, respectable character and a pleasant, intelligent, witty conversationalist. So we start developing buddy rapport (something Marines naturally do in general), and after a while decided to continue the conversation over a few beers somewhere.

Really, I don't remember what we talked about, just recall having a nice pleasant, intelligent, conversation with an interesting cat.

He had some pretext that he had to stop by his motel room first, which was just up the hill on Camino Real, the main drag through San Clemente.

So I followed him up there on my motorcycle, he in a rather darkish car as I remember.

When we got up there, I innocently follow the guy up to his room. FWIW, gay sex or anything was the furthest thing from my mind. For one, other than a dirty old man hitting on me on a bus one summer when I was 13, I had little or no awareness of gays at that point in my life. But even if I did, I would not have thought this guy was gay - he was well mannered and polished, but not fey or effeminate.

So when we get up to his room, it was on the second floor - I've gone back and located on google maps the building that I think it was - I remember it was L shaped and there is still a building there that fits my memories although it seems to have been converted to small shops/office while still having the construction of doors/windows of its original purpose as a motel.

So we enter the room, a little chit chat, and he offers and pops a beer. In my mind's eye, I remember him handing me a green long neck beer. Generally, looked like a Heineken, except I remember a gold tinted label that was a little more baroque. Anyhow, I remember that image because it was distinctly unusual from the cheap domestic beers us underpaid Marines consumed. After researching, I saw one report that when he was caught, he had Moosehead beers and googling up Moosehead, the label with gold trim and a splash of red matched my somewhat impressionistic memory.

Shortly after this, it became immediately obvious to me that this guy (I can't remember what he told me his name was), was out for gay sex. I don't know if I just suddenly realized this and prompted a discussion or whether he said something first.

But we ended up continuing the discussion for a bit in the same vein as I prepared to leave. As I said, this guy was completely calm/pleasant, I had struck up a liking for the guy. Once I realized what this was all about, I was like no way Jose, but lets wind this down amicably and get out of here was my mental attitude.

He asked me if I had ever had sex w/a guy, I told him no, that sort of thing was really not my bag.

There was a brief exchange about Marines. He said something about lots of Marines like to do this, that he comes here specifically to look for Marines. He sort of indicated that other people like to do this (civilians pursuing Marines for gay sex).

Now this above is why I always remembered this - first, I had no history of being approached by people and I was at the end of my tour and I never heard of such things from my buddies. And beyond that, it seemed like pretty risky business, going out and propositioning Marines for gay sex.

I guess I expressed something along those lines, because he said, and I quote, "No, you just have to get them away from their friends". I remember that line for two reasons - first, realizing that he had gotten me (or gotten to me, I was alone at the beach) away from my friends and how smoothly he had done it - while I wasn't about to be going along with this, you had to give the guy some credit for how smoothly he had gotten me up to his motel room. And second, how calm, confident, and analytically he expressed this thought.

Anyhow, I said, well, that's interesting, sorry for the misunderstanding, good luck, and I'll just have to be on my way. During this whole time, the discussion proceeded just as it had from inception, pleasant, etc. Like I said, he was a nice, likable guy and to some extent, I was a bit apologetic if I had given him the wrong impression or mistakenly sent some signal.

Right as I turned to leave, he asked me if he could at least take my picture. This was the only time his mien changed at all, not dramatically, but there was a hint of pleading/neediness to the request. It felt kind of odd, but I said, ok and just before he snapped the picture, he quickly asked if I could take my shirt off. This caught me a little off guard, but I did it, it was some loose garb and we were always running around with shirts off in SoCal in 1980. So he took his picture and then asked me to maybe undo my belt. The shirt thing sort of caught me off guard, but I could see he was trying to rally w/me as his mark, so I said, no, I'm sorry dude and I left.

Anyhow, I always remembered this encounter for a couple of reasons - one, how smoothly and on pretext I ended up in this guys motel room. I'm pretty much a live/let live on the gay stuff, but I have zero inclinations for that myself. That's probably the second reason I've always remembered that incident, that it is the closest I've ever gotten to gay sex - if I had any tendency towards it, I would have closed the deal there. And third, and most prominently, that this guy (and who claims that there are others like him) regularly go out for gay sex with Marines and that you just have to get them away from their friends. I'm not saying there isn't/wasn't an active hookup culture between civilian gays and Marines, just that I had never even heard a hint of such thing. But he had said this so calmly/matter of factly/and in a way that was sort of like a predator/prey paradigm.

Another reason I remember it was that I felt kinda dirty/guilty for letting this guy take a picture of me. And finally, it was a stark lesson for a young man that things are not always what they may seem to be w/a friendly stranger - not that they might be a killer, just that they may be making sexual rather than platonic advances.

I never felt any threat or malevolence from the guy, just the nicest guy you could imagine.

As for this whole story itself, since I found out about Steven Randy Kraft, I've read up on it and I don't see any real inconsistencies with what has been written about him. He apparently liked Marines about his height/weight, which I am, and so forth. I don't remember his moustache as so bushy in some of the pictures. I only took a few sips of the beer, as I quickly grokked what was going on. But who even knows if he attempted to drug guys on their first beer or thereafter when their tastes/senses were dulled a bit.

And again, I can't be sure this was the same guy, what would confirm it for me is if my picture were amongst his portfolio. I would be standing in the motel room with a mirror behind me. That's why I was wondering about seeing some of the pictures seized from Kraft - seems like only the gory sensational ones are online, but apparently some of the others were more innocuous. It would be still three years later if this were the guy, but he really wanted that picture.

Thanks to anyone who reads (and perhaps responds). Maybe, and perhaps even probably, this is all a big red herring, but I thought I would put it out here. It certainly is an incident that has stayed with me through the years - not because I felt threatened or traumatized, I wasn't by any means, just that it was so odd/curious (his smoothness in getting me to a room, the targeting of Marines for sex partners, etc). And when I googled up on "serial killer marines 80's", this incident was the furthest thing from my mind until I saw that picture.

Thank you for sharing your story Robatsu. If you did encounter Kraft that day, your story adds pieces to the puzzle for me. I have always wondered how Kraft was able to subdue these very physically fit young men. I know he would drug their drinks, but I was still baffled as to how he convinced them to leave their friends and go somewhere with him alone.

I mentioned this elsewhere, but don't think I've mentioned it on Websleuths:

Back in 1976, when I was 13, I hitched a ride for the 1-mile stretch from the El Porto section of Manhattan Beach to El Segundo. I was picked up by a man who looked to be in about his mid-40's. As we went down Vista Del Mar, he reached over and started patting me on the crotch, saying "your swimsuit isn't wet is it? - I don't want to get my car upholstery wet". He did it again a second time, saying "are you sure?".

We came up on my drop-off point (Grand Ave.), and he continued right through. After I protested that he had passed the drop-off, he continued a few hundred yards, and finally pulled over and dropped me off in front of the Hyperion sewage treatment plant. I remembered thinking that earlier that day, my friend was showing me his step-father's .357 magnum, and I was wishing that I had it with me (LOL).

A few decades later, I was reading about Randy Kraft. I saw his photo, and I thought to myself he sure looked like the guy who gave me a ride that day. He was driving a medium sized 2-door sedan similar to the brown sedan that Kraft was driving when he was arrested. But IIRC, this man's car was light blue.

It probably wasn't Randy Kraft. But it still haunts me today how I, a 13 year old kid who felt indestructable (as most kids do), could have gotten myself into a very dicey situation for hitching a 1-mile ride home from the beach.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your story Robatsu. If you did encounter Kraft that day, your story adds pieces to the puzzle for me. I have always wondered how Kraft was able to subdue these very physically fit young men. I know he would drug their drinks, but I was still baffled as to how he convinced them to leave their friends and go somewhere with him alone.

Well, at the risk of hijacking this thread, I throw in a few more details that might be helpful for you guys in your work, esp. to the psychology of young Marines.

First, young Marines have a strong tendency to form buddy relationships. It is part of the culture, and being condemned as a "buddy******er" is one of the worst epithets.

Second, and the more I read, the more I'm convinced that this was Kraft, was that this guy worked to that basic Marine instinct, get to be your buddy. We talked next to the beach for quite some time, at least, at a minimum an hour, might have even been 2 hours or so, before we headed up the hill for a brief stop in his motel room prior to purportedly going out drinking.

He had clearly established a buddy rapport with me by that time and was pretty skilled at getting the job done quickly.

So I'm wanting to like this guy, even have some loyalty to him, which is why when I figured out that this guy was gay, had ulterior motives, I didn't do what you'd expect a lot of Marines to do, jump up and punch him in the face,.I guess at some subliminal level, I even felt a little sorry for my incipient buddy, maybe I'm even letting him down a little.

Which is why I continued to chat with him briefly, like a buddy, about his interest in sex with Marines (a very surreal topic in retrospect, but it seemed natural/unexceptional in context at the moment). Even as I was leaving his room, I still liked the guy. I could have easily sat around longer shooting the ***** about his inclination for picking up Marines, sounded like a fascinating topic, being so far off the charts. I'd have to say I left reluctantly, I sort of had to pull myself away, but I had some awareness that if I stuck around any longer that I'd inexorably get pulled into something I'd rather not.

But like I said, it could have easily gone another way from my mindset at that point - I like this guy, and could just have sat that chatting w/the guy over a few beers even knowing he was gay - I didn't really have anything else to do that afternoon, and he was rapidly becoming my buddy, so to speak.

And frankly, at some level it was sort of a compliment that there was a segment of folks who thought of Marines as a trophy - in a perverse way, that plays into the Marine psychology that they are the baddest and the best.

Finally, there is that young, fit part of it. As noted above, I was a sniper in the infantry, one of the more macho/fit things to do in the Corps. I'd say that the young fit Marine thing may have worked to Kraft's advantage. That is, you tend to be rather fearless, or heedless at least. In this guy's case, I would never have felt the slightest bit threatened by him, what's he going to do, overpower me? I never would have felt threatened in the least by him. By way of comparison, me and a buddy or two would routinely ride down to Mexico, go drinking/dancing/hitting on Mexican ladies in places/areas where we were the only gringos around w/out a minute's concern for safety. So swinging by a nice motel room with a pleasant, middle class American dude doesn't even cause the slightest blip of concern.

In retrospect, I could definitely see this guy's approach working, keep them engaged as buddies, let the booze/drugs overpower them. And beyond that, it also allowed him an exit strategy for cases like mine - no harm, no foul, I leave still liking the guy. Conversely, If he did try something like getting the jump on victims and was unsuccessful, which would have inevitably happened pretty quickly given his choice of young Marines, he would have either (or both) had his butt roundly kicked and been dragged off to the cops.

So even if this guy were not Kraft, he seemed to have a very viable, well thought out approach. Me, I would easily bet money that this was Kraft, but I'd like to find something to objectively confirm it, like my picture among the stuff seized from him.

I do have to say there is a real dearth of stories about close encounters with this guy or descriptions of how he worked. Some of that comes from him not fessing up anything, but I'm still sort of surprised that there isn't much in the way of confirmed/speculative near miss stories about Kraft like mine. This may due to the relative lack of notoriety about the guy compared to other serial killers - for me, I never heard of him until a few days ago.

Robatsu & Carl,

I believe your stories could be a valued source of information and should be relayed to LE/CC investigators/Criminal Profilers for a few reasons: your recollections are very strong, you're articulate & analytical, AND in Robatsu's case, because there is a strong possibility that there is physical evidence (photos) to confirm your interaction with a very complex & mercurial serial killer.

Thank you both for sharing your very unnerving stories here.

I believe your stories could be a valued source of information and should be relayed to LE/CC investigators/Criminal Profilers for a few reasons: your recollections are very strong, you're articulate & analytical, AND in Robatsu's case, because there is a strong possibility that there is physical evidence (photos) to confirm your interaction with a very complex & mercurial serial killer.

Thanks. I'm just getting my thoughts ordered about this. Even w/out the serial killer aspect this was always a somewhat disturbing incident for me, I thought about it long and hard for a good long while.

I wouldn't even know where to begin about contacting LE. I'm also wondering about how to find out if my picture is amongst Kraft's.

Here https://maps.google.com/maps?q=hl=e...wqhT7O4m0qzZtrw&cbp=12,250,,0,0&hq=hl=en&z=16is a google street view of the motel he took me to. He had a room in the wing pointing towards the street. Second floor, about midway along the wing, one of the rooms where the room opens up to the left.

This building has been converted now to small offices and such, but its original construction as a motel is clear.

I noticed that this motel is conveniently very close to an on ramp to I-5 in the direction heading back to I-5. And even at that, I got wondering, and sure enough, not only is the ramp viewable from this motel, this motel is about the only one that has this view. There are bunches of motels along El Camino Real, but this one is the only one with such a nice, actually, any, of this entry ramp back onto I-5 towards Pendleton and would be a natural place for guys hitchhiking back to base.

I could use some hints/help about how to go about trying to find out if my picture was amongst Kraft's belongings.

And in my puzzling over this, how this guy could keep me engaged/lured in while presumably waiting for the drugs/alcohol to take affect? I've been thinking about this a lot the past couple of days. It sounds kind of silly/stupid coming from a tough marine, but he made me feel special, not in a sexual way at all, just that there was some sort of magical friendship blooming between us, and nothing about this was erotic at all.

This sounds so silly I can barely write it, but that is the truth. He made me feel special, which is why I continued to hang w/him even after he more or less propositioned me and I turned him down. And still let him photograph me shirtless. He just miscalculated, moved a little too quick I guess by asking me for another picture w/my belt loosened and that was really the trigger for me getting out of there, although I had been saying I was going to leave for some time. I'll bet he sat there kicking himself thinking, dang, I got a little too impatient....

That feeling special is pretty heady stuff for your average Marine coming off base, where for virtually all the civilians, as well as all the other Marines, you are just another Jarhead, the same as the rest of them. This guy made you feel like your own interesting, special snowflake, which is pretty unusual for a Marine and quite an intoxicating thing to come across. I'll bet he figured this out early on w/Marines which may explain why there isn't much in the way of accounts of him getting beaten up on ventures where he was hunting Marines.

He seemed like a super calm, eternally patient guy.

Robatsu, what you're describing is par for the course when it comes to the charming sociopath... whether the con man, the corporate financial crook, or the serial killer, their game is the same: build up your prey's ego, build up their confidence, build a false sense of security, and then lead them by the nose into the trap you built first. Like a super calm, eternally patient spider.

Hi Robatsu,
:welcome:
Thanks for sharing your experience near Camp Pendleton during the summer of 1980 on Websleuths. Some of the things that you said vaguely reminded me of Joseph Fancher’s testimony about his conversation with Randy Kraft prior to being drugged and incapacitated. Before he began murdering people, in March 1970, Randy Kraft picked up a 13 year old runaway named Joseph Fancher in Huntington Beach. Mr. Fancher was later able to escape from Randy Kraft’s apartment after he had gone to work. Also, when he was stopped with the body of Terry Gambrel in his car, he also had bottles of Moosehead lager in the vehicle.

The idea that he would rent a hotel room makes sense; somehow, although I have read a lot about Randy Kraft, the idea that he would rent a motel room never occurred to me. I guess I thought that if dead marines appeared every time someone rented a hotel room near Camp Pendleton that would be a huge red flag, but maybe not.

At the trial, Jon McMellen was suggested by the defense as an alternative suspect in the murders of Donald Crisel and Richard Keith. He had come to the attention of LE in 1979. He was also someone who [allegedly] picked up hitchhikers near military bases for intimate encounters, so I guess that sort of thing wasn’t as uncommon as I would have assumed. According to Angel of Darkness by Dennis McDougal (which is the only true crime book that I know of that has been written about Randy Kraft), it sounds like he used to take the young men who he picked up back to his home in Irvine. Mr. McMellen committed suicide on May 20, 1983.

I thought that I had read about LE trying to id some of the young men in the photos found in the Toyota and working with NCIS to identify possible victims (if this was the case, it seems they would have identified Oral Stuart Jr. a lot faster), but I can’t find it. I guess the Orange County District Attorney would be the place to contact, since they have custody of the photos http://www.orangecountyda.com/home/index.asp.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax
Back