NEW CA-West Sac-Alejandro Cisneros Age 39, "Alex Capone" Last Seen June 26 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

KreepinSavage

Reaction score
Hi Everyone this case is close to my heart and i have been doing some research but i really could use some help from my WS family. This is a missing person link attached. I also have a ring video of him walking out of his house getting into a unknown truck so we have alot to work with. If anyone has questions please let me know.

The West Sacramento Police Department would like community’s help in locating Alejandro Cisneros, 39 years of age, who is considered an at risk missing person. Mr. Cisneros left his residence in West Sacramento in the early hours of June 26, 2024 with unknown subjects in a newer model black pick-up. Mr. Cisneros has had no contact with family and is without needed medication. If you have information on the location of Mr. Cisneros, please email crimetip@cityofwestsacramento.org or call the West Sacramento Police Department Dispatch non-emergency number at (916) 372-3375.
#MissingPerson #CommunityAssistance

Here is a video of the truck he gets into. Now there is a video the family does not want out there and it shows Alex walk out to the truck and i seen the video and he had his head down which may or may not mean anything but thank you all for your help.

Attachments

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Binx005
Back