CA CA- West Sacramento, UnkMale, 25-45, UP7483, headless in the water near the Sacramento Yacht Club, empty pill bottle in pocket. October 1985.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cheemsg

Reaction score
This man was found in a body of water near the Sacramento Yacht Club. His body was severely decomposed/almost skeletal and had come apart in the water. His head, both arms all the way up to the shoulder, and left foot were missing He had probably been dead from between 6 to 12 months.
He was estimated to be 5'6. He had a metal plate with screws in his tibia.
He was clothed in brown Wrangler jeans, a leather belt with no buckle, and a brown loafer shoe was on his remaining foot.
An empty bottle of pills with no label and the cap removed was in his jean pocket.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
3067UMCA (DN has his coroner report)

This man was found in a body of water near the Sacramento Yacht Club. His body was severely decomposed/almost skeletal and had come apart in the water. His head, both arms all the way up to the shoulder, and left foot were missing He had probably been dead from between 6 to 12 months.
He was estimated to be 5'6. He had a metal plate with screws in his tibia.
He was clothed in brown Wrangler jeans, a leather belt with no buckle, and a brown loafer shoe was on his remaining foot.
An empty bottle of pills with no label and the cap removed was in his jean pocket.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
3067UMCA (DN has his coroner report)
Wow what a premise, I always wonder how someone can even still be in the water like the whole time after 6-12 months without getting fully eaten or disintegrated or maybe they get thrown into the water way after death as a way to get rid of evidence? Idk so strange JMO

Could have been tied/chained to something heavy and was submerged at the bottom of the water. Could have been held down by his arms and he resurfaced when his arms detached.

Could have been tied/chained to something heavy and was submerged at the bottom of the water. Could have been held down by his arms and he resurfaced when his arms detached.
The article says there was no indication he met with foul play, so I think that makes that somewhat unlikely. There's nothing entirely unusual about a body being in water for a long time, becoming degraded and then resurfacing.

Last edited:
Intriguing, I guess the height could be wrong. But did MCB have a metal plate in his tibia? If he didn't, we can easily know its not him.
Yes, you would hope that that would be mentioned, but I can think of instances when it hasn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios
Back