CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This news report has WC going missing on February 26th...so sad . why can't news reports be more careful...
I know! It is so hard to get the correct facts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Let's say the nephew arrived in the 'mystery' vehicle.
Later set out for his own home. Forgot something, and came back (When the neighbor saw the suv).Retrieved what was forgotten, and then the nephew drove off.

So, where did the nephew park in the FIRST PLACE ??

I realize there's no confirmed poi as of yet --so all of this is speculation.

This is as clear as mud. :(
:moo:

Later set out for his own home. Forgot something, and came back (When the neighbor saw the suv).Retrieved what was forgotten, and then the nephew drove off.

My best guess would be behind Will's truck on the street.

Will parks on the street. I bet he reserves the driveway for his wife.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

and in putting the day's events together, why isn't it noted that someone returns to the home in the 5:00 hour? was WC there? did he let this person in? did he tell this person he was going anywhere? what was his demeanor?
if it was the nephew in the white SUV, why was his 5:10ish visit left out of the original timeline?

A car was seen on the surveillance video arriving at 5. Its believed to be someone who lives there or related to WC.
"It sits there for like 10-15 minutes and then leaves," the neighbor said. "It's a family member's of that house, it's their lot."

Officials said the car may belong to Cierzan's nephew...
https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com...anta-clarita-man-missing-since-last-week/amp/
WC's wife said she spoke to WC around 4, after the nephew had left. So the car arriving at 5 could not be the nephew. If the times are simply wrong then even if it were the nephew I dont see why they would only watch tv for 10-15 min (time in which the car stayed). Im so curious if they know who the car belongs to. I live in Santa Clarita so its hard to imagine this happening so close, I really hope they find him soon and well.

The original report said the SUV was there for fifteen minutes, Subsequent reports had the SUV there for less time than fifteen minutes. It arrived about 5:06. I will try and find the link.
I firmly believe LE knows who the SUV belongs to
Will did not mention that nephew visited that day. Linda didn't know he had been there

My best guess would be behind Will's truck on the street.

Will parks on the street. I bet he reserves the driveway for his wife.

And LE has not stated if they saw the SUV parked earlier. They have only mentioned the 5:06 arrival.
If the nephew said he was there before 5:06, shouldn't his arrival and departure be visible?
And then there is that back entry.... Did he use that when visiting?

He could have left and came back.
ETA: Sorry, this was in response to post #855
Yes, he could have. However, this would mean he originally parked off camera. Perhaps there werent any places available when he first arrived. I find it odd that they havent confirmed whether it was in fact the nephews car or not, or they have and its just not reported.

Video from a neighbor’s security camera shows no sign of Cierzan. However, the footage did show a white-colored SUV backing up to the garage in the early evening. The video shows the SUV leaving minutes later. At the news conference, detectives said the truck belongs to a family member, but did not specify who. It’s unclear if the driver of the SUV was Cierzan’s nephew.

“We’re not going to name the relative,” Hernandez said. “There was a family member at home with Will during the day. He has actually been spoken to and has provided a statement to us.”

“He (the nephew) said everything looked fine, everything was fine,”

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/01/santa-clarita-missing-man/

Yes, he could have. However, this would mean he originally parked off camera. Perhaps there werent any places available when he first arrived. I find it odd that they havent confirmed whether it was in fact the nephews car or not, or they have and its just not reported.

But if he parked off camera, he still should have been seen going to the door

Video from a neighbor’s security camera shows no sign of Cierzan. However, the footage did show a white-colored SUV backing up to the garage in the early evening. The video shows the SUV leaving minutes later. At the news conference, detectives said the truck belongs to a family member, but did not specify who. It’s unclear if the driver of the SUV was Cierzan’s nephew.

“We’re not going to name the relative,” Hernandez said. “There was a family member at home with Will during the day. He has actually been spoken to and has provided a statement to us.”

I wish we knew if the garage door was open or not. WC could have gotten into or placed into the back of the suv. It seems strange that the suv would arrive but no one was seen getting out or into the car?

Could the nephew have claimed he was watching tv with WC just to explain his car having been there? ( if it is his car) its strange WC did not mention watching tv with nephew, and I remember another post where the mother of the nephew claimed she didnt know he was over there either. (I will find link) seems like nephew knows something.

Im also curious why WC was cooking dinner so early, unless it was just for him. But wife didnt arrive home until 3 hours later, 7 pm.

I wish we knew if the garage door was open or not. WC could have gotten into or placed into the back of the suv. It seems strange that the suv would arrive but no one was seen getting out or into the car?

They said it was unclear if the driver was the nephew.
There is a possibility that someone was in the garage and got in through the back.
If that is the case, the driver would not have had to get out.
Of course this is all speculation because as you said, we don't know if the garage door was open
The more i type, the more I realize how little I know:tantrum:

They said it was unclear if the driver was the nephew.
There is a possibility that someone was in the garage and got in through the back.
If that is the case, the driver would not have had to get out.
Of course this is all speculation because as you said, we don't know if the garage door was open
The more i type, the more I realize how little I know:tantrum:
Yes, its so frusterating! This, however, seems like the only explanation. Whether WC got voluntarily or not. This would explain why the suv was only there for a few minutes and its at the right time. WC had to have gone missing between 4 and 7 and the suv arriving around 5 fits the timeline.

Could the nephew have claimed he was watching tv with WC just to explain his car having been there? ( if it is his car) its strange WC did not mention watching tv with nephew, and I remember another post where the mother of the nephew claimed she didnt know he was over there either. (I will find link) seems like nephew knows something.

Im also curious why WC was cooking dinner so early, unless it was just for him. But wife didnt arrive home until 3 hours later, 7 pm.

Wonder why LE said they are not goig to name the relative ? Wonder if the nephew has hired a lawyer ? It's his right to do so. jmo

The problem is when the SUV was spotted on video at 5:06, it was only there for a matter of minutes.
Doesn't seem long enough to have committed a crime.
And I am confused by the time line, If Linda spoke to Will at five(?) there was only six minutes between that call and the arrival of the SUV

Wondery LE said they not goig to name the relative ? Wonder if the nephew has hired a lawyer ? It's his right to do so. jmo

I expect he has.
Even innocent, I would have hired a lawyer

The problem is when the SUV was spotted on video at 5:06, it was only there for a matter of minutes.
And I am confused by the time line, If Linda spoke to Will at five(?) there was only six minutes between that call and the arrival of the SUV
Unless, the crime had already been committed, which would indicate nephew or WC left voluntarily but did not want anyone knowing.

I wish we knew if the surveillance showed newphew coming and leaving, did he drive a car or not.

Obviously we dont know enough but it seems so strange the suv would be there for such a short time.

Video from a neighbor’s security camera shows no sign of Cierzan.

Don't think LE saw Will walk to the SUV. If he left in that SUV, he didn't walk up to the door and get in
Heres my take. The nephew parked behind his uncle's truck as that is where WC parks. Instead of using the front door, he goes round to the back which (speculation) is where his uncle will be watching TV and the door will be unlocked. Therefore he is off camera the whole time.

The dog? WC probably lets him out back to do his business. No need to leash him up and walk him.

The nephew may have left at 5:00 via the backway and used Will's driveway to turn around in. Why he spent 7 minutes there? Who knows. We are unable to see that. Could be as simple as he got a text and needed to respond and sitting in the driveway was the best place to do that.

I don't really see anything terribly nefarious except that Will is missing and people think the nephew did something to him.

Maybe the nephew is telling the truth about WC. I really don't know.
But maybe WC had reasons of his own to take off. Unless police have some evidence of wrong doing, maybe they should be checking homeless shelters.

Exactly. And WC's wife called at around 6pm and got no reply ? Did she find that unusual ? Early on I recall that there was a small earthquake there at around 6pm Some posters wondered if WC had gone outside to check for damage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3