CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there is no effort , I don't know, maybe we are just not seeing the efforts (other than private search) that are going on.

To go back to something we discussed yesterday about the MP report.
Seems LE spent a great deal of time at the property that first week
And as you said, it seems unusual for a missing adult to get that much attention within hours of disappearing, leaving home, whatever.
Makes me think that something significant was noticed
Then, I look at what has been done to follow through, and it seems like there is nothing credible to suggest a crime.
OMG, makes my head spin
No Help find FB page, status unchanged etc
Well, maybe a lot has.

The blood? Could be a red herring
and/Or insignificant, or belonged to someone other than the 2 we thought.

They checked the neph' s alibi. All checked out.

The SUV: Nothing other than it backed up to the house and can't see anything beyond that. Or, yes we know who it was but explanation checked out...or, we know who it was and we are currently looking into that

No body....yet. People continue to search but until we actually view something that says it was a homocide, there's not much we can do.

Even though I don't see Will disappearing on his own, how would one go about that w/out any money or identification?? I've tried thinking about it and there is absolutely no way you wouldn't leave some sort of trail.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The times of the phone calls are quite mixed up for me , having read different times.

Is it clear now that Linda called at four, and then at six at which time there was no answer?

or is there a five PM call?

I don't know anymore

The times of the phone calls are quite mixed up for me , having read different times.

Is it clear now that Linda called at four, and then at six at which time there was no answer?

or is there a five PM call?

I don't know anymore
According to pc and lc' s televised interview the calls were 4 and 6.

No 5pm calls!

According to pc and lc' s televised interview the calls were 4 and 6.

No 5pm calls!

Thank you
I hope I can retain that!!
So Linda spoke to him at 4 PM and the SUV rolled in at 5:06

Thank you
I hope I can retain that!!
So Linda spoke to him at 4 PM and the SUV rolled in at 5:06
The reason the timeline for a Will's disappearance was 4 to 7 is because:

He talked with LC telephonically at 4.

LC called WC at 6 with no response
(Had she called at 5:00 as some reports suggest and he responded, that would have shortened the timeline from 5 to 7)

LC returned home at 7:00 and Will was no where to be found.

I am using the PC and LC' s interview afterward as the basis for the calls.

Based on the phone calls, all they know for certain is that Will was there at four.
He didn't answer at six, so nobody knows where he was at 6

Sometimes when things are silent from LE, they are building a case. Heather Ciccone is a great example of this.

I think it has been mentioned that WC cooked dinner.LC saw the cooked chicken when she got home.
That was my point lol...I think when/why he was cooking dinner at that time is not that important...he just was...

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

That was my point lol...I think when/why he was cooking dinner at that time is not that important...he just was...

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

So, it was a normal evening...

I think the cooking dinner could also narrow the time of his disappearance
If Linda knows when he put dinner on and that it had been cooked and how long it takes to cook and how cold the oven was

why has the momentum stopped?
what do they know that they're not revealing?

just to be clear, i meant the momentum of his family/LE in the media. there was so much attention in the beginning and now nothing. seems odd.

there is a search scheduled for today.

just to be clear, i meant the momentum of his family/LE in the media. there was so much attention in the beginning and now nothing. seems odd.

there is a search scheduled for today.

Glad to hear that.

I think when LE stop talking, the media move on as there is nothing new to report.
I hope , as Dateline Fan suggested, things are going on quietly to build a case.

And I do understand that there could be more going on in this disappearance.
And I understand that LE may be working hard to solve a bigger issue that would lead to Will being found.
I don't like that they (LE) are not formally looking for him AFAIK
I also don't understand how the searchers are choosing where to search, unless LE is sharing
And if LE knows what areas should be looked in to, why are they not looking into them

https://m.facebook.com/groups/895576850512971?view=permalink&id=1408996299171021&ref=content_filter

4ec62e43dc176e4b09540900b5b40992.jpg

He is working with the group but they are not to reveal anything--which makes sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
And that's why it is so quiet. [emoji106]

So, it was a normal evening...

RSBM

Yes !
Until it WASN'T.

Something happened that Will didn't expect ?

Which makes me think he didn't just up and leave.
:(
I feel so sad for those who loved him.
Was on the fence for a bit thinking he walked away from his old life..... but with what little evidence there was left behind. Who at that age wouldn't take their car, credit cards, etc.?
IMO

Sometimes it is what is not being said that often speaks volumes...I am not getting good vibes on this one sadly...

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

What is the protocol when searching is done by a private group?
I am assuming if anything was found, LE would be called in to collect and maintain the chain of evidence?

Hoping and praying, along with all of you, that there are answers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState