CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but neighbors etc would have seen the dogs, and it would have "leaked" . jmo Nephew must have a good alibi, and not the "I was with my GF " type of alibi. LE enhanced that video, and one would think they got a LP, or even a partial LP, another step towards probable cause...jmo
I think alibi doesnt matter, he said he was there. Whats keeping LE's hands tied is the lack of a body and therefore a lack of a crime. WC brmeing missing, no matter how out of character, cant be treated as a crime unless that blood comes back as WC's, and only if there was enough of it to suggest anything other than normal. I am wondering if they know already and just arent saying or if it just wasnt enough blood to suggest a crime.

I too, sadly, feel the same. I dont want to be accusatory, my opinions are simply based on the information I have found and are just that, my opinion.

I definitely believe the relative named is involved. I believe WC's wife believes that too. I believe this relative has had a rough life and has been involved in some questionable things (juggalo family) for a good part of his life. I believe WC was supportive and did his best to encourage this relative to be better. I believe that day the relative went to WC's with the intention to steal precsription drugs (based on prior arrest 2014) and WC caught the relative or the relative went to confront WC for not loaning money prior or some other unknown reason and things got out of hand. The suv arrives with 2 friends of relative and they move WC to an unknown location. Or relative leaves and comes back with friend to move WC. We've been shown only that one bit of footage from neighbor but who knows if LE has more footage supporting the relative arriving at 1 or not.

Im trying to be as vague as possible, I hope I havent gone too far but I am very curious if anyone else came to this or a similar conclusion?

I don't want to violate TOS so I, too, will be vague. I very much agree with all of what you said. I've spent a little bit this morning going over all of this in my mind and doing a little research.

Got my mind blown by googling the Juggalo people :scared:

Low % on dumpster.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Agreed, Im definitely leaning toward dumping somewhere remote. They could have attempted a burial but he isnt a large boy so I think this may have proven to be too difficult or time consuming. They could have hidden him someplace with more coverage too. Has LE done any flyovers looking for a body? This would be the easiest way to find him.

And a cadaver dog would be smart to check out the suv. But I would think if they had done that and the dog alerted yes then they would be suspecting foul play at this point and LE is still stating they dont have a crime. Unless they dont have enough probable cause to get a warrant.

I don't want to violate TOS so I, too, will be vague. I very much agree with all of what you said. I've spent a little bit this morning going over all of this in my mind and doing a little research.

Got my mind blown by googling the Juggalo people :scared:
Yes... and susceptible young men can take stuff like the juggalo family lifestyle to another level. Its unfortunate but gives us an understanding of this persons mind set.

Given nothing has been said to be missing (or am I missing something?) I can't say burial because that requires thought. Seeing the scene was not stated that we know of in anyway not even missing valuables I doubt much thought went into this. I also doubt it was a stranger that jumped the back fence and just did something. Also asking for those who understand these things more than I. If someone is killed how long before a cadaver dog will make a hit on it? If he was killed and moved within minutes or an hour would the dogs hit? -Sorry just thinking out loud.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

One would THINK that cadaver dogs were used that day or shortly thereafter.
The ones who moved Will-- if that's what happened--- can make up any ridiculous story they like-- but a cad. dog hitting on a scent would be very hard to 'explain' away !!!!!
Just feeling down about Will today and angry if some hurt him !!

Everything I've read about him suggest he was a kind person who cared about his family. :gaah:
:moo:

Going back to the start of this case here, I think many of us went to the same place you did...if LE had taken cadaver dogs through the house, and if they had taken those dogs to the nephew's truck...and if the dogs had hit in the truck or house, that would be a HUGE step towards probable cause. And one has to ask : WHY did LE not do this ? jmo I think there is way more to this case than meets the eye, but jmo Also, something seems off about the phone conversations, but again, jmo
I'd love to hear what your opinion is on this.

Thank you for your input. It's very meaningful.

Does anyone feel like making a map of all the places TMS has already searched per thread 1 and mark those in one color. Then mark the places noted in the quoted text from xmsmadex as not needed to be searched. Then maybe we can see what's left and figure out where to start talking about.

As a general consensus, I'd like people's percentages on burying, versus rolling over an edge, versus dropping down into a deep area, versus hiding in a building, versus dumpster, and anything I didn't just think of.
That and with the unusual amount of rain that CA got after Will went missing. I don't think if someone was in the process of getting rid of a body they would be thinking ahead of the weather forecast.imho

Moo...From what I have seen viewing Facebook profiles is that the family member "if" involved(has never been named as a poi from le)is not a person that is in to noticing details.Moo I guess that is why my mind is so boggled that it has been 2 months. I don't see how but just maybe I am meowing up the wrong tree.

I think alibi doesnt matter, he said he was there. Whats keeping LE's hands tied is the lack of a body and therefore a lack of a crime. WC brmeing missing, no matter how out of character, cant be treated as a crime unless that blood comes back as WC's, and only if there was enough of it to suggest anything other than normal. I am wondering if they know already and just arent saying or if it just wasnt enough blood to suggest a crime.

I meant an alibi AFTER he told LE he left WC's house. And said alibi would have to run into the night. Many cases are prosecuted and won without a body, and most evidence in murder cases and trials is circumstantial. fwiw, and jmo...

I'd love to hear what your opinion is on this.

Isn't this a weird case ??? When W. first went missing, I thought it was an open and shut case, and a sad family dynamic in action. I kept coming on here, sure I would see there had been an arrest. I think there is a lot more going on than we thought at first.

:seeya: Friendly reminder, folks. No one has been indicated by LE as a POI or a suspect. So, tread carefully.

Here's hoping William returns home safely very soon.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATO:R

Burying is a lot of work though and takes time. if they did I believe they waited until nightime. definiteky plausible and harder to find.

I agree. And I don't think burial in the desert would have been a viable option. There is almost always hard pan a few inches below the sandy soil. I would *speculate * that WC was weighted and placed in water somewhere not far away. jmo.

I agree. And I don't think burial in the desert would have been a viable option. There is almost always hard pan a few inches below the sandy soil. I would *speculate * that WC was weighted and placed in water somewhere not far away. jmo.
The closest would be Pyramid Lake, pretty remote. Or he was taken out of the city, there is nothing but miles of unpopulated desert in areas surrounding Santa Clarita.

The closest would be Pyramid Lake, pretty remote. Or he was taken out of the city, there is nothing but miles of unpopulated desert in areas surrounding Santa Clarita.

Ty. Is that lake deep ? hardly any visitors there ? tia.

Ty. Is that lake deep ? hardly any visitors there ? tia.
Its huge... and it depends on the time of year, but even then not really. Its pretty remote, right now probably not that busy.
5d078b7febc385e3a138901df34dd20f.jpg

ebdda414fdfffd6bd4471d4f84fb82ea.jpg

Its huge... and it depends on the time of year, but even then not really. Its pretty remote, right now probably not that busy.
5d078b7febc385e3a138901df34dd20f.jpg

ebdda414fdfffd6bd4471d4f84fb82ea.jpg
Castaic lake is closer. You have to head north on the Golden State Freeway ( 5 for about 10 miles. Driving to either lake would be too risky. Vehicle driving in those areas would likely be noticed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Castaic lake is closer. You have to head north on the Golden State Freeway ( 5 for about 10 miles. Driving to either lake would be too risky. Vehicle driving in those areas would likely be noticed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
You are right it is closer, the water level is just really low there right now. And I agree I doubt its a place they would have gone, someone just asked about bodies of water near by. Those areas arent really patrolled and you have to take your vehicle in order to get to the water, theres only 1 road that leads to each lake so it wouldnt be viewed as odd at all.

The closet body of water is actually Bouquet Reservoir. It is several miles continuing on Bouquet Cyn Rd which is the road you turn off of to get into the tract of homes where Will ( and I) live. It is in the Angeles Crest Forest on the back way to Palmdale. If I remember clearly the reservoir is surrounded by chain link fencing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think only one person is involved in this. I'd love to hear what other people think, based on the video alone.

If you watch the video over and over and over and focus on one thing, then watch over and over and over to focus on something else, soon things start to become detectable.

For one, it's definitely a white person driving, you can see their hand, arm and face color. Keep trying, soon you see what seems a mop of hair, very light.

Keep rewatching, there is no one else in the SUV.

Look at the wheels. Fat, aftermarket rims and wide tires.

And so on. The SUV is very distinctive, the driver is detectable.

What features can you guys make out when you watch the video?

Also, who's car is already in the driveway when the SUV pulls up?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/01/31/valencia-man-disappears-under-bizarre-circumstances/

I think only one person is involved in this. I'd love to hear what other people think, based on the video alone.

If you watch the video over and over and over and focus on one thing, then watch over and over and over to focus on something else, soon things start to become detectable.

For one, it's definitely a white person driving, you can see their hand, arm and face color. Keep trying, soon you see what seems a mop of hair, very light.

Keep rewatching, there is no one else in the SUV.

Look at the wheels. Fat, aftermarket rims and wide tires.

And so on. The SUV is very distinctive, the driver is detectable.

What features can you guys make out when you watch the video?

Also, who's car is already in the driveway when the SUV pulls up?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/01/31/valencia-man-disappears-under-bizarre-circumstances/
Well I can't see much of anything watching from my phone. I will need to get on the laptop.

But at least twice it was mentioned that HE called her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot