Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sent an email to Det. Ralph Hernandez reminding him that we are approaching year 2. Asked if 1 simple piece of information can be shared, "this is an ongoing investigation"...NO ITS NOT!!! IF LAW ENFORCEMENT CAN'T EVEN MAKE A ONE HOUR TRIP TO OUR CITY, THEN NOTHING IS BEING DONE....He avoided the most important question, "DID YOU RETRIEVE THE MOTION ACTIVATED VIDEO THAT WE DISCOVERED FROM THE HOME OWNER NEXT TO DRY CANYON?" I resent the question to him, "NO I DIDN'T"

The family of Bryce Laspisa, a 19 year old missing from the Santa Clarita area, posted on their facebook page that "the preliminary report (on the remains found in Santa Clara River) indicates a much older person with extensive dental work". Do we know if Will had extensive dental work? I hope this is Will, he deserves a proper burial and his wife needs answers. His nephew has gotten away with murder for far too long...hope we see an arrest soon.
Surely this person could be identified if there was extensive dental work! Or at least to say no, it's not Will.

Today Saturday 12-8-2018, more remains were found near those found on Wednesday in the article above. I did go to see if I could learn anything, but got there after the word got out and the coroner had already left. I had already searched this entire portion of the river about 1 week after Will had gone missing. .....More Human Remains Found In Santa Clarita Riverbed
So, does anyone know if they identified these remains?!

The Santa Clarita Signal has this article yesterday, two years since Will went missing.

https://signalscv.com/2019/01/will-cierzan-disappearance-still-baffling-after-2-years/

From the article:

A shudder of dread ran through the missing man’s family last month when a human skull was found west of Magic Mountain Parkway and Railroad Avenue.

Lt. Derrick Alfred of the Los Angeles County Sheriff Department’s Homicide Bureau expressed hope that DNA or dental records would reveal not only the identity of the deceased, but also what happened.

Investigators with the Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner are still working on the case.

For the Cierzan family, it was the hope that the mystery would be solved juxtaposed against the dread that the human remains could be those of Will Cierzan.

“When they found that skull, I started to think, ‘Now, we’ll have to deal with death,’” Peck said.

No information has been released on the skull, coroner spokeswoman Nani Cholakians said Friday.

“It’s still a Doe,” she said, referring to the fact that investigators have not yet determined the gender, leaving it neither John Doe or Jane Doe.

Still missing.

Sheriff’s Homicide Bureau investigators, and family members of William Cierzan are asking for your help in locating him. William is a Santa Clarita resident that went missing on the afternoon of Thursday, January 26, 2017. His wife, Linda, spoke with him by phone that afternoon at about 4 pm while he was home cooking dinner. When Linda arrived home later that evening at around 7 pm, she noticed he was gone but his vehicle, wallet, and cellphone were left behind.

At the time of his disappearance 2 years ago, William was 58 years-old, male White, 5’8” tall, approx. 140lbs, balding gray hair and brown eyes.

His family is heartbroken and asking for anyone with information regarding his disappearance to please come forward. We need your help!

You can make a difference in his family’s lives by calling anonymously to "Crime Stoppers" by dialing (800) 222-TIPS (8477), use your smartphone by downloading the “P3 Tips” Mobile APP on Google play or the Apple App Store or by using the website http://lacrimestoppers.org.

Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department

HUMAN REMAINS IN SAND CANYON: Lt. Derrick Alfred of LASD Homicide Bureau talked with KHTS Reporter Michael Brown and several other reporters about the discovery of human remains off of Sand Canyon.

Detectives do not believe that the remains are connected to the Tick Fire.

Read more: Human Remains Discovered In Canyon Country After Tick Fire

This is in Will’s hometown. Praying the investigation brings closure to his family or at least another family. I wonder what the nephew is up to now?? Any abnormal behavior after this discovery?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back