CA CA - Yucca Valley, WhtMale, 25-45, UP2615, found in open desert, irregular skin pigmentation, Jan.'83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

citizen_sleuth

Verified family member - Orie Donald Esh thread
Reaction score
NamUs #UP2615 *** Warning: Post-mortem photo. I tried my hand at a reconstruction, attached below ***

Demographics
Sex: Male
Race/Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 50
Estimated Age Range (Years): 25-45
Estimated Year of Death: 1983
Estimated PMI: Hours
Height: 5'7" (67 inches), Measured
Weight: 160 lbs, Measured

Circumstances
Type: Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found: January 25, 1983
NamUs Case Created: August 25, 2008
ME/C QA Reviewed: N/A
Location Found: Yucca Valley, California 92284
County: San Bernardino County
Circumstances of Recovery: John Doe #03-83 was found in the open desert in the city of Yucca Valley. The body was that of an Hispanic male, between the ages of 20 and 40, with black hair and brown eyes, stood 5'8", and weighed 160 lbs. His skin pigmentation was irregular, with areas of darker and lighter skin (right upper arm/shoulder. He had several scars: an 8X2.5cm teardrop-shaped scar on the lower left back, a long scar on the left lower abdomen, scar on right inner forearm, and star-shaped scar on the right shoulder.
Inventory of Remains: All parts recovered
Condition of Remains: Recognizable face

Physical Description
Hair Color: Black
Head Hair Description: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Distinctive Physical Features: Two inch scar on back, scar on abdomen, scar on right forearm, star-shaped scar on right shoulder, and skin discoloration on right arm, chest, and back.

Clothing and Accessories
- Wrapped in blanket, dolphin Nylon shorts (On the Body)
NamusUP2615.jpeg

NamUs #UP2615 *** Warning: Post-mortem photo. I tried my hand at a reconstruction, attached below ***

Demographics
Sex: Male
Race/Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 50
Estimated Age Range (Years): 25-45
Estimated Year of Death: 1983
Estimated PMI: Hours
Height: 5'7" (67 inches), Measured
Weight: 160 lbs, Measured

Circumstances
Type: Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found: January 25, 1983
NamUs Case Created: August 25, 2008
ME/C QA Reviewed: N/A
Location Found: Yucca Valley, California 92284
County: San Bernardino County
Circumstances of Recovery: John Doe #03-83 was found in the open desert in the city of Yucca Valley. The body was that of an Hispanic male, between the ages of 20 and 40, with black hair and brown eyes, stood 5'8", and weighed 160 lbs. His skin pigmentation was irregular, with areas of darker and lighter skin (right upper arm/shoulder. He had several scars: an 8X2.5cm teardrop-shaped scar on the lower left back, a long scar on the left lower abdomen, scar on right inner forearm, and star-shaped scar on the right shoulder.
Inventory of Remains: All parts recovered
Condition of Remains: Recognizable face

Physical Description
Hair Color: Black
Head Hair Description: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Distinctive Physical Features: Two inch scar on back, scar on abdomen, scar on right forearm, star-shaped scar on right shoulder, and skin discoloration on right arm, chest, and back.

Clothing and Accessories
- Wrapped in blanket, dolphin Nylon shorts (On the Body)
View attachment 385294
Sounds like vitiligo but they don’t say that outright, I think his nose looks a bit less hooked but otherwise does look like doe to me JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back