Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said dogs had checked that dumpster before and didn't get a hit on it.But this time they did.I've had a thought that if someone did something and area was checked,what better way to get rid of something,but where it was already checked.

I agree with this. This also could fit together with what I said a couple pages back about the body being somewhere else first and then recently placed in that dumpster thinking that it would be taken to a landfill. I think that they need to be keeping close tabs on Misty IF something by chance is found in there. I haven't been pointing the finger at her at all through this but now I am thinking that if Haliegh is there then she's behind it. She could have put Haliegh closer to her(Misty's) family for the time being and then moved her to that dumpster thinking she'd be taken with the trash.

What I find sad about this whole thing is that the family is finding out through the media. I am sorry but that is so screwed up. Something like that they should have been notified by authoritys immediatly upon finding out.

David Smith found out that Alex and Michael had been found in the lake when Susan Smith drowned them over the TV. The sheriff was landing in a helicopter in the neighborhood to come and tell him but he heard it on the TV before Sheriff Wells got to him.:eek:

Amy Doyle just said the tents are a 60 sec walk from where this dumpster is... she is standing near the dumpster and can see the tents from where she is at.... (Wish we had a pic)

I do still think though, they are going off of more than a cadaver dog hit.

Right on. I would be in to much shock to show reaction. When my son died I had one bad moment 3-4 days after when i was in the bath tub and realized I was by myself and my baby was no more. I couldn't talk to him on the phone or nuttin. Gone. Was really bad. I mean it was like the world had fallen in on me. So, probably all thru the funeral peeps probably wondered why I didn't act different.

awww that made me so sad. I'm so sorry for you.

Per HLN - around 4:30 today, officers seen speaking with Ron C in front of tent and he then followed them to scene (misty was with him, along with unidentified male)

I think they're waiting on the ME and notifying the family. We'll see in a few minutes.

On JVM, reporter talking about RC, MC and RC going into house, trailer with LE before they went to dumpster. RC was in his vehicle with MC and another unidentified man. MC stayed in vehicle when RC went into house w/ LE.

I do still think though, they are going off of more than a cadaver dog hit.

I agree. I don't know why else they would go back to a dumpster that the dogs did not react to just three days earlier unless they had a good reason.

It seems so surreal when I read the headline, "Where's Haleigh?". Ya know, cuz it sounds so much like what we have heard the last few months on JVM and NG. These stories are so tragic.

Right on. I would be in to much shock to show reaction. When my son died I had one bad moment 3-4 days after when i was in the bath tub and realized I was by myself and my baby was no more. I couldn't talk to him on the phone or nuttin. Gone. Was really bad. I mean it was like the world had fallen in on me. So, probably all thru the funeral peeps probably wondered why I didn't act different.
I am very sorry for your loss. I could never imagine, nor would I want to. You must be a strong mommabear.

One man in the dumpster, everyone else out. No more pulling stuff out. My heart is breaking. Everything points to "They found her little body."

I hate to even think this, but the determination of Ron to stay RIGHT THERE ON SITE this whole time is making me even more suspicious now than before.

I never post, just a weak lurker, but had to log in to give you props. It is always great to see someone has already posted exactly what you were thinking, exactly how you would have posted it. :toast:

Neat huh. I love it here.
:Welcome-12-june:

This is so sad. :( It's ironic that many people thought that Casey had thrown Caylee's body in a dumpster.

What a sad moment. Thank you to everyone who is updating (I'm at work and really appreciate it).

I hate to even think this, but the determination of Ron to stay RIGHT THERE ON SITE this whole time is making me even more suspicious now than before.

Searching my heart, I know I would be right there too if it were my child. I couldn't watch anything on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs