Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good! They can nip this in the bud then. I don't want people getting over the top about any such discoveries by this team until LE checks it out.

My guess is that there is absolutely nothing to this "hit" and this is an attempt at getting their name back into the press (IMO). Just a hunch...but it is very possible.
I know what you mean. Too many people trying to grab a bit of fame from this case. But, one can't help hoping Caylee's whereabouts will be determined soon. It's sad to think of her tossed aside somewhere, alone. I think the majority of us know the baby is dead, but the discovery of her remains will still be a very upsetting thing and it's something I kind of wish was over because the waiting is painful.

Can anyone verify the reporter saying the smell was strong 30 yards away? Where was this said?

It was said by the reporter who was there at the site from channel 9. He described the smell but I don't remember his actual words now. But he did say it smelled like decomp. This happend around 4:30 is what my hubby said he heard (he's at work) and they've been working the area since then. So they've been out there a long time. Must be something going on for sure I'd think!

BODY Hunter, remember Google is your friend. No link yet, breaking local news.

I think it was originally written as the "Bounty Hunter" group but was corrected to "Body Hunter." That's why I put (Body Hunter) in parens... I knew it was the Body Hunter team because I've seen their Website and I'm aware they're looking for Caylee too. But thanks for reminding me that Google is my friend... :croc:

I just hope that LE is able to either prove it to be an accurate hit or rule it out quickly - incorrrect reports don't help this case at all.

It's supposed to be the Body Hunter Team...

LINK, PLEASE!!

Is this that lady psychic from Ohio - Gale, and her team? They were there searching by the airport over the weekend and had two cadaver dogs with them.

Yes, the reporter said it was a very bad smell.

I have always thought she used the dumpster, but if she buried her in shallow ground and the storm exposed the body you would still have an intense odor. If she was left above ground, I wouldn't think as much at this time point.

ugh, anyone else have a nervous stomach?! This sounds like it could be it.

Bummer this site is getting to busy and I keep getting the "server busy" page. I suspect everyone is comming online to find out what is going on.

Thank you to the locals keeping the rest of us well informed and up to date on the happenings!

I just hope that LE is able to either prove it to be an accurate hit or rule it out quickly - incorrrect reports don't help this case at all.

Totally agree. I end up getting lost in all of the theories thrown out here and then the facts end up getting lost. I hope this can be confirmed or disproved quickly.

Don't... they have been searching down there like everyone else... if it is her, it is just a find, not a psychic revelation.

In this case, I don't think they're going by any sort of revelations. In a recent interview, the lady said they were searching the airport area because of Casey's cellphone pings.

If you've looked at the area surrounding the airport on Google maps, there's a lot of wooded areas to search.

well even if its not Caylee ...it could be some other "lost" person and at least another family can have some closure. I have no ill feelings toward this other group....they are out there searching for the same reason we are all here head banging and posting....CAYLEE!

Good Lord, you stop to cook dinner and all H3LL breaks loose. BTW this is breaking my heart. Between the chloraform and this, I'm all on pins & needles.

~snip~

Also late Wednesday afternoon, a cadaver dog alerted on an area in the search for Caylee Anthony just south of the Orlando International Airport. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html
Wow if this does indeed turn out to be Caylee, no wonder why Cindy has been running all over spouting bull crap to divert the search away from that area...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper