Cal-Sag Channel Search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we have plenty of daytime hours left. Hopefully the weather there stays the same or gets better in that area.

by Greta Van Susteren
Check out emails from OTR Producer Cory Howard at the scene in Bolingbrook, Illinois:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Wed Dec 05 13:11:19 2007
Subject: Fyi…
We are in Lockport, IL where they have started searching this area in the investigation for Stacy Peterson. Right now we see one police car blocking off the area making sure only authorized persons come in. We just saw a truck go thru w/ a boat attached.
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 1:24 PM
To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Subject: Re: Fyi…
4 helicopters over area (staying in same spot not moving)… We see
emergency service trucks/ firetruck… We climbed over the railroad
tracks to get better vo.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/05/emails-from-bolingbrook-whats-going-on-there/

Thanks all of you for posting the updates. I can't get any of the live feeds to play! :banghead:

They are using the two trucks. I read earlier that there are a lot of vehicles down there. What ever it is could be wedged under a vehicle and the tow trucks or at least one of them could be used to stabilize the vehicle while they get at whatever is wedged.

I just got online a short time ago and have been trying to follow this. I had the NBC-5 link real good, and then the helicopter left the scene - I think to re-fuel and change crew. I've now got CBS, with the fox coverage minimized as they too seem to be re-fueling.

Question.........we've got the fire apparatus parked parallel to the canal. in front of it is another red vehicle with a black top - what's that?

Okay....they just zoomed in - that vehicle is the dive team vehicle

Maybe it was asked before, but would someone mind telling me how far this spot is from Stacy's home?

Looks like the dive teams vehicles. Oh the copter just went in close to one and it says Dive Team on the top front of the vehicle (where a bus would show the route)

In all the other searches there's never been coverage like this - so I really think LE must be pretty positive about whatever it is they're trying to bring up.

The guy in the copter on cbs is an idiot..I can't stand his comments..he doesn't even know where he is..just asked someone if this is the Sanitary Shipping Canal..he keeps yawining..does he know he is involved in a breaking story?

Looks like the dive teams vehicles. Oh the copter just went in close to one and it says Dive Team on the top front of the vehicle (where a bus would show the route)

Chico..........right after I posted - I saw the camera zoom in and saw the "dive team" logo. :)

CBS doing live report from copter...rotating divers and nothing found yet.

Maybe it was asked before, but would someone mind telling me how far this spot is from Stacy's home?

I think this is around the are Dee talked about the other day, 15 mins or so, IIRC.

I am at work right now and not by a tv. I hope you all know how much those of us away from the tv appreciate your updates! While I certainly don't want Stacy's story to end this way, if this is it at least her family will have the answers they deserve.

The guy in the copter on cbs is an idiot..I can't stand his comments..he doesn't even know where he is..just asked someone if this is the Sanitary Shipping Canal..he keeps yawining..does he know he is involved in a breaking story?

Maybe he's related to Drew.

That red van next to the firetruck reminds me of an old ambulance. But it's painted fire engine red with a red light bar. I wonter what that is. I don't see a coroner having a red van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1