Canada- 2 women, 82, & 60, found dead in Toronto home, (Etobicoke), cops seek relative, Joseph Ayala, 33, 23 Aug; '24, *Do not approach, call 911*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
1724591089274.png
'Toronto Police say Joseph Ayala, 33, is wanted for second degree murder. Photo by Handout /Toronto Police
A man is wanted for two counts of second-degree murder after police officers found two women dead inside a south Etobicoke home Friday afternoon.'
In a Saturday update to the investigation, police said the victims were an 82-year-old woman and a 60-year-old woman.
The homicide unit has taken over the investigation.
Police say they are looking for 33-year-old Joseph Ayala, who is a relative of the two victims. He is described as white, 5-foot-11 with a shaved head. He is known to wear a cowboy hat, cowboy-style jacket with tassels on the sleeves and black cowboy boots.
Cops advise not to approach him and to call 9-1-1'

Unit:
Homicide and Missing Persons Unit
Case #: 2024-1845574
Published: Saturday, August 24, 2024, 6:52 PM
The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public’s assistance with a Homicide investigation.
On Friday, August 23, 2024, at approximately 1 p.m., police responded to a call for a wellbeing check in the Sheldon Avenue and Silvercrest Avenue area.
It is reported that:
  • officers attended a residence in the area
  • they located a deceased 82 year old female and a 60 year old female
Joseph Ayala, 33, of Toronto is wanted for:
  1. 2 counts of second degree murder
The suspect is described as male, 5'11', with a shaved head. He is known to wear a cowboy hat, black cowboy boots and a jacket with tassels on the sleeve.''
1724594255568.png
1724594272827.png
1724594293921.png

rbbm
"If the public does see Mr. Ayala, please call 9-1-1. Please do not engage with him. Contact us, and we will be there as quickly as possible," Davis said.

Susan Armstrong, who has lived in the area for more than five decades, saw Ayala walk by her house Friday morning with the clothes police mentioned he was last seen wearing. She told CTV News Toronto that she felt "sick."

"Because now it concerns me if he has not been found that he's in some of these garden sheds, and he'll still show up. So we'll keep our doors locked. That's for sure," Armstrong said.

Another neighbour, Zelia Vouloukos, also saw Ayala Friday.

"I got like the creeps because I'm sitting on my porch, and he's just walking up and down the street, and he's talking to himself, and then he disappears," Vouloukos told CTV News Toronto.

Davis said it was too early in the investigation to determine the motive.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess
Back