CANADA Canada- Alexandr ‘Sasha’ Puryga, 41, his white '12 Mercedes Benz located, LE seek witnesses & suspect vehicle, a blk Jeep Grand Cherokee, 13 Aug. '24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Similar to little Neveagh Tucker, no family or friends have made pleas to his whereabouts or safety.
Surely the media would grab up this story and do some boot work to it??
Is there zero family/friends, or is it "privacy requested", or ????
Almost two weeks and no update, no sightings etc... going cold real quick or is that the desired outcome?

Did I read somewhere Alex lives in Bolton??? I can't find that info now...

I think reports said Vaughan, but it's been so long since any updated info, he could have moved to Bolton by now :(

Last edited:
Considering missing person is associated with various companies with different forms of similiar name, could the black Jeep with licence plate registered to a defunct company be his defunct company? Maybe someone drove his white car and parked and they left together in black Jeep. Did anyone report a stolen white 2012 Mercedes?
Frustrating not knowing who reported him missing, and manner Mercedes was found in. Who was Mercedes registered to?

If family/friends are not panicking, then they clearly know where he is or what happened. Maybe they are frightened to talk? Or maybe Sasha staged the disappearance. No further details leaves a rather dead end. I don't know if they conducted any kind of immediate area search. I wonder what the comparison in LE response with this suspicious missing person vs the Chinese realtor? They immediately had marine/air/dogs searching. I would think the dogs would have been used in the areas around the found car. Behind that bushy area, there are often manicured properties, so bush isn't as dense as it appears.

Does LE file these types of missing people as cold cases quickly? No family interviews, no news journalists following up, no updates from LE gives the appearance that this is not necessarily a "missing person" case?? I heard one LE state once that no missing person is ever classified a cold case.... He's been classified missing since August 13.

Does LE file these types of missing people as cold cases quickly? No family interviews, no news journalists following up, no updates from LE gives the appearance that this is not necessarily a "missing person" case?? I heard one LE state once that no missing person is ever classified a cold case.... He's been classified missing since August 13.
''Police say a case usually becomes cold around the four-year mark and it is one of two things that usually cracks a cold case — changes in science or changes in relationships. They believe in all their unsolved cases someone out there knows who committed the crime and it is just a matter of whether or not he or she is willing to come forward.''

In relationship issues, maybe the term "time is a healer" evokes someone to say "ok I'm over it, lets' talk'? Or maybe the exact opposite, "I've lived with the anger/guilt for so long, it's time I get rid of these feelings"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back