Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stumbled across this site when the trial started and went back to the beginning, #1, and read for hours. I am so impressed with the knowledge, passion, compassion and effort put forth regarding this heart-breaking case.

If this was already answered somewhere, I missed it: Was there ever any mention of the proceeds of the estate sale held that weekend, if the money was recovered from the house?

I stumbled across this site when the trial started and went back to the beginning, #1, and read for hours. I am so impressed with the knowledge, passion, compassion and effort put forth regarding this heart-breaking case.

If this was already answered somewhere, I missed it: Was there ever any mention of the proceeds of the estate sale held that weekend, if the money was recovered from the house?

Going from memory, but I think they made roughly $300. I don't recall reading anything about whether them money was missing. I kind of doubt that it was missing given that this was about murder.

Good Morning :sunshine:

This thread is now closed. Please continue discussion at Thread #29.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member