Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept staring at that pond while at the house yesterday. It's just down the road. That pond or one of the larger open fields nearby would be much better to hide something than at the house itself imo. Kept thinking about that while watching them comb the property.

kittymeow will you be going to the site today?

Where is the live helicopter videos when we want to see them?

I think the only helicopter in the air right now is an RCMP one so no video from them. There was a reporter in a plane but they have since landed...

I zoomed in on a pic I posted from yesterday. You can see the water in the foreground. Very near to the house. I wonder if the police found reason to go there or if it's a precaution.

29ap1k4.jpg

It has been a long time since I have been on WB so I can't remember all the rules, when it comes to FB are we aloud to talk about it or post it or?

TIA

We can give a summary of what is said, but we can't quote, or name people that aren't suspects. HTH's. :)

Wow!

There are currently 232 users browsing this thread. (43 members and 189 guests)

I kept staring at that pond while at the house yesterday. It's just down the road. That pond or one of the larger open fields nearby would be much better to hide something than at the house itself imo. Kept thinking about that while watching them comb the property.
That body of water has been bothering me kitty meow. Under cover of darkness an easy, accessible spot for someone living near by.

Excellent photo of body of water kittymeow. It puts the location to farm into perspective.

It could just be that LE is searching outwards now so I am not going to make any assumptions.

Jim Wells @SUNjimwells · 22s

And there's a vehicle in the far far distance, too far to see make or color...got the biggest lens on camera and still can't make it out

Jim Wells @SUNjimwells · 8s

The @CalgaryPolice Canine unit sure looks like he's having fun on a giant off-leash area, bounding thru deep grass #airdrie

Jim Wells @SUNjimwells · 1m

Rcmp and @calgarypolice and Canine units now in marshy area north of #airdrie property

https://twitter.com/SUNjimwells

kittymeow will you be going to the site today?

I don't think I will be making it over there today. But everyone on scene was really good at tweeting stuff as it happened and appear to be doing the same today so that is encouraging :)

Looks like LE are leaving no stone unturned. May not be anything but now that they are in that area... MOO.

If there are victims in the water, they would have to be anchored or they would be at the surface. Hate typing this

I'm so lost and confused on this case!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness....thank the Lord I'm not alone! I can't understand what is going on. Everyone so far is unnamed...and initials do me no good. I feel like I am lost as a goose.

If there are victims in the water, they would have to be anchored or they would be at the surface. Hate typing this

Yup. These types of sloughs/ponds in the prairies here are typically only a few feet deep.

I have a sinking feeling....been following this thread for a couple of days. I was shocked when it led to my community in Airdrie. My daughter is friends with one of girls at a neighbouring farm. We are all so worried and concerned. We want a resolution for this poor family...hopefully a happy one. But it's not looking good....I have a couple of friends who work for the police in Calgary and Airdrie. So distressing for all concerned.

I am new here, and don't have much to add except thank you to everyone that is posting so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay