Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The baby in the pic? their's or ? Thanks

I'm not sure which picture...but I know they have 3 children....one son from a previous relationship of RO's....then NO...then a new baby who is just a couple years old....they are all such cuties too.....I hope they find him soon...and SAFE....

Interesting theory! BBM above...just to clarify....is this referenced somewhere....that they've only been together that short a time?...I don't recall it so if you could point to that ...would be great thanks!
There appears to be two P Gs in the area. The P referenced pages back as starting a relationship in November 2013 is not the one about whom we are speaking. DG's sister has children with AL's son. They have been together for some time.

There appears to be two P Gs in the area. The P referenced pages back as starting a relationship in November 2013 is not the one about whom we are speaking. DG's sister has children with AL's son. They have been together for some time.

That's what I thought...I remember reading about there being 2 PG's ..thank you!

So many posts to read, so forgive me if it's been considered.

What if the Likneses pre-arranged their disappearance (for the sake of "with who?", we'll say Garland) and a safe house was created where Garland would have given them their new identities and bank card and food/water/toiletries as needed. Are the police trying to keep Garland long enough to the point that he would know that the Likkneses are running out of food and would have to speak up on where they are?

Obviously, if there was bad blood between them all those years ago, it must have "cleared up" as who intro's DG's sister to AL son? They've only been dating since November/2013. The Garlands spread aint nothing to sneeze at and the senior Garlands are getting on in age, maybe AL saw a boon in getting his son to date DG's sister.

Also, another company AL was a part of is Northern Pressure Systems,, also a dead end company. What a shell game.

We know that DG has a criminal past but AL has lead a far more deceptive life and my feelings have changed on him since sleuthing the night away.

I have to agree. I am new to this site and I hope that it is alright to post this. I found a site that lists the registration of a Cessna (for private use) in the name Liknes Enterprises Ltd. I do not know if AL has ties to this company, and I have not been able to find further information on it. I have provided this information to LE.

Http://regosearch.com/aircraft/ca/GVZI

I'm not sure which picture...but I know they have 3 children....one son from a previous relationship of RO's....then NO...then a new baby who is just a couple years old....they are all such cuties too.....I hope they find him soon...and SAFE....

RO's son from previous marriage must be fairly close in age with NO.

Perhaps AL's twin Brother A. owns that company.

Global Calgary News 11pm

- Garland ran his chemical manufacturing company until last year
- Garland worked for one of Alvin's companies at one point

I posted the information, I believe it was yesterday, that I thought the house sold in May 2013. Obviously, my data sources may not be as good as the media but on the SPIN 2 system when you look at the house it shows title activity in May 2013 and again in May 2014.

I'll check this again tomorrow sometime as SPIN 2 goes offline at 9pm.

I've looked on SPIN2 as well. What I recall is activity on the title May 2013, December 2013, and May 2014, there were also Mortgages discharged and Caveats, one current and one discharged. I think the actual transfer of land was dated for December 2013. IIRC

I have to agree. I am new to this site and I hope that it is alright to post this. I found a site that lists the registration of a Cessna (for private use) in the name Liknes Enterprises Ltd. I do not know if AL has ties to this company, and I have not been able to find further information on it. I have provided this information to LE.

Http://regosearch.com/aircraft/ca/G...r, it's easy IMO to not be on flight tracker.

I had a look through the link. There are 3 names that feature and have a substantial list of companies under them and when you click on each company there is a different name in the 3 directors. With AFK holdings ltd it is Alvin Liknes, then name 1 and name 2. and then a subscriber and agent which tend to be the same name with modification. When you click on other business' that the directors are a part of it is the same pattern. Its very odd.

Sorry I can't get the top part of # 392.. I think because it is an incorporated company, there are multiple "directors" so many people.. Maybe the list of companies Under them are the shareholders as it is an incorporation. It should be AFK Holdings Inc. I'm now wondering if they bought a house in Edmonton, if it has something to do with the taxe rates of Alberta vs BC being lower as an incorporation.

Sorry I can't get the top part of # 392.. I think because it is an incorporated company, there are multiple "directors" so many people.. Maybe the list of companies Under them are the shareholders as it is an incorporation. It should be AFK Holdings Inc. I'm now wondering if they bought a house in Edmonton, if it has something to do with the taxe rates of Alberta vs BC being lower as an incorporation.

Calgary and Edmonton are both Alberta so both would enjoy the same low tax rates.

I am a newbie here. Haven't figured out all the how to's yet. Someone posted earlier that a person with a criminal record would not be able to travel to Mexico. I wanted to point out that this may not be so. My son (who has a criminal record) was able to go to Mexico. Apparently it was ok as long as he didn't have to go through any american airports.

my x (in Vancouver area ) was able to travel to vegas, mexico, Jamaica, etc and he has 'done time' for domestic violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper