Found Safe Canada - Alyssa Langille, 15, Mississauga, Ont, 15 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great news! Hopefully, we won't see Alyssa's name crop up on the threads again though!

[video=youtube;OEhRucEVzH8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEhRucEVzH8[/video]

Are these pimps ever successfully prosecuted and convicted??? I'm hoping these ones will be because there is an independent witness to her forced abduction but man these cases frustrate me. I'm in Montreal where we have had a rash of sex trafficking from the same group home in recent months. We never hear about the convictions of these predators.

For those In the Toronto area (or via web streaming), Alyssa's dad will be interviewed on Newstalk 1010 some time after the 4pm newscast.

perfectingpink, thank you for the video, I was not familiar with the song or group.

I am so glad young Alyssa was found safe. I hope she can find the inner strength, with abundant help, love and support, to escape her current troubles. No doubt it won't be easy. Hopefully LE, social services and her family can keep her safe while she tries to move on.

Hugs to Alyssa.

I have such a bad feeling about this young girl and her situation, 3 times she has run away or been abducted in 2 months. Why did she reach out to her cousin and not her parents. She has a lot of social media, FB is set to public and so many posts there. Why don't the parent shut down all the Social media if she is targeted for these bad things. Is CPS involved on finding out the reason she keeps leaving home?

Crap! I hate this stuff. We need people to focus on the real risks.

On Thursday, investigators concluded that the abduction never in fact took place. A suspect was subsequently arrested.
Uzma Khan, of Mississauga, is charged with public mischief.

If people cry wolf then that only weakens the system.

I still worry about the welfare of this girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back