GUILTY Canada - Amber Kirwan, 19, New Glasgow, NS, 9 Oct 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks I am new but have been following since this tragedy started. I live extremely close to the Heathbell location. I would like to clear up a few points from what I believe to be true. My opinion only but based on friends recall of information.
1. CF's car was taken from a Priestville location. (His so called girlfiend's place)(Rosalee) Apparently he was with her for 3 months. Bed partners is what I was told.
2. The blue Hyundai belongs to CF's grandparents (for sure)
3. CF's step sisters place(the mini home) They took all the bedding. ALL (she had to get all new)(donated)
4. CF's step sister used to be married to Mike Snell who is the father of one of the kids.
Mike served 3 years in jail for being involved in a home invasion with 2 others. (she was supposed to be involved also but not charged) Approx 5years ago. Timeline matches up with CF still inside also.
5. There is also a brother who lives local also but no indication he was involved. He was questioned though. He would have been 17/18 when CF killed cab driver in 98.

This is a magnificent site for raising awareness of those missing.
Hope I didn't cross any boundary lines with regards to my opinions.

KINDLY NOTE: Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy any post made by me.
Further, my posts are merely my humble opinion unless otherwise supported by a linked source for back-up. Thank you

:welcome:

Welcome to Websleuths, detoxedx2! And thanks for the local insights...

So based on your post, I'm assuming that you think it was "CF & Company"? Or do you think anyone else outside of that circle is involved? I do understand it's just your opinion, but I'd like to hear it. :)

Also, so you know why there's a delay in any arrests/charges? Waiting on forensic evidence?

The more I hear about what they took into evidence, the more my heart breaks for Amber.

:welcome:

Welcome to Websleuths, detoxedx2! And thanks for the local insights...

So based on your post, I'm assuming that you think it was "CF & Company"? Or do you think anyone else outside of that circle is involved? I do understand it's just your opinion, but I'd like to hear it. :)

Also, so you know why there's a delay in any arrests/charges? Waiting on forensic evidence?

The more I hear about what they took into evidence, the more my heart breaks for Amber.

Yes I believe it is CF & Company. Not yet sure on the company. There is a few possibilities but I will post later.
I believe the delay relates to the "company" Making sure all is complete and nobody runs.
I was told by someone that "I believe is credible " that: she may have been only dead 36hrs when they found her. (this part makes me sick)

Yes I believe it is CF & Company. Not yet sure on the company. There is a few possibilities but I will post later.
I believe the delay relates to the "company" Making sure all is complete and nobody runs.
I was told by someone that "I believe is credible " that: she may have been only dead 36hrs when they found her. (this part makes me sick)

bbm

Oh geezus... me, too. :furious:

Hello folks I am new but have been following since this tragedy started. I live extremely close to the Heathbell location. I would like to clear up a few points from what I believe to be true. My opinion only but based on friends recall of information.
1. CF's car was taken from a Priestville location. (His so called girlfiend's place)(Rosalee) Apparently he was with her for 3 months. Bed partners is what I was told.
2. The blue Hyundai belongs to CF's grandparents (for sure)
3. CF's step sisters place(the mini home) They took all the bedding. ALL (she had to get all new)(donated)
4. CF's step sister used to be married to Mike Snell who is the father of one of the kids.
Mike served 3 years in jail for being involved in a home invasion with 2 others. (she was supposed to be involved also but not charged) Approx 5years ago. Timeline matches up with CF still inside also.
5. There is also a brother who lives local also but no indication he was involved. He was questioned though. He would have been 17/18 when CF killed cab driver in 98.

This is a magnificent site for raising awareness of those missing.
Hope I didn't cross any boundary lines with regards to my opinions.

KINDLY NOTE: Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy any post made by me.
Further, my posts are merely my humble opinion unless otherwise supported by a linked source for back-up. Thank you
:Welcome1: detoxedx2

My dear God no :'(

Do we know if:

( 1 ) The three guys have already contacted LE?

( 2 ) The reward money has been claimed?

the latest Rumour.. and i say Rumour around the county is that there are a lot of twists and turns in this story:
RUMOUR: Both MC and Amber owed money to Mr. Phalen. It was set up to fake an abduction and to be used for possible ransom for the payoff. Phalen learned of it and was going to police, he was quieted. Unknown as to what went wrong that ended up with amber dead.
Like I say this is absolutely RUMOUR that is spreading around the county. God forbid it were true.
I did not make this up, but am just repeating what i have heard from a few different people. RUMOUR>

the latest Rumour.. and i say Rumour around the county is that there are a lot of twists and turns in this story:
RUMOUR: Both MC and Amber owed money to Mr. Phalen. It was set up to fake an abduction and to be used for possible ransom for the payoff. Phalen learned of it and was going to police, he was quieted. Unknown as to what went wrong that ended up with amber dead.
Like I say this is absolutely RUMOUR that is spreading around the county. God forbid it were true.
I did not make this up, but am just repeating what i have heard from a few different people. RUMOUR>
First time I heard of this "fake-abduction rumour", and I've heard and read lots of rumours.
If there is some true to it, then it was very badly planned IMO, putting the bf in location, leaving practically not much time nor opportunity for a perv(s) to strike, JMHO.

interesting that the drug debt is something that keeps coming up in all rumours though

I sure hope your information turns out to be wrong. That would make an already devastating crime even more difficult for family, friends and community to come to terms with. :(

P.s. - welcome to Websleuths detoxed. I'm sorry you've had to face a crime like this right in your community.

If the RUMOR is true that she may have been dead only 36 hours, how would that line up with the seizing of the 2 cars?

If the rumor of the fake abduction is true (and that really is quite some rumor), then that would explain MC's behavior - he seemed to get more upset as time went by, IMO.

If there is a drug debt, but MC did not help plan the abduction, don't you think he would have told LE. I know he would have been I trouble for drugs, but if he loved her, wouldn't finding her be more important.

I hate to type this, but what about something like - remember that show where the wife agreed to be sold to the weathy guy to get money for their marriage? Could she have been sold without her knowledge?

Hmmmmm now you have me wondering. I searched EP and found a website that gave this.

New Glasgow News ~ Police continue investigations
Published on October 30, 2011
Quote:
Police are still investigating both the case of missing person Amber Kirwan and the shooting death of Ed Phalen in Trenton.

Amber Kirwan was reported missing by her parents at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 9, 2011. The following search ensued and continues. She has not been found.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011:
Link 3
Link 4
☛ Police ‘patroled’–going door to door–checking buses; looking in bus shelters and dumpsters; talking to employees of Dooly’s and other ‘local’ businesses, including taxi companies; visiting local neighbourhoods and speaking with family and friends.
☛ New Glasgow Police Canine unit and Ekko search the former Tibbett’s Paint Factory building on Glass Street, in Trenton, N.S.
☛ Police viewed video tapes collected from local businesses in the area, as well as homeowners.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011:
Link 5
Link 6
Link 7
Link 8

☛ Ground search and rescue crews searched ‘near’ the Trenton Connector; the Hillside area; further into Trenton; and in ‘wooded’ areas such as Fraser’s Mountain, Stellarton, and Pictou Landing.
☛ New Glasgow Fire Department ‘boat’, RCMP ‘boat’; and ground search and rescue members in ‘kayaks’ searched waterways, including the East River in Abercrombie, which runs through the centre of town. (A Zodiac rescue boat and three kayaks were seen.)
☛ Police removed ‘black objects’ (which looked like shoes) from a ‘grassy area’ near downtown New Glasgow. (See link 10 for Thursday for confirmation of this.)
☛ Const. Ken MacDonald confirms ‘several’ items, including clothing have been discovered during ‘the search. The items are being sent to forensic experts.
☛ Police confirm ‘questioning’ of Amber’s boyfriend. They state this is ‘typical’. Mr. Campbell offered his own opinion on whether he is considered a “person of interest

Saturday, October 15, 2011:
Link 12
Link 13
☛ K-9 unit spotted in the Heathbell Road in Lyon’s Brook (near Scotch Hill), searching a ‘wooded area’, known for its ATV trails.
☛ One RCMP officer stayed stationed at the end of a private woods road Saturday Evening in this area.
☛ RCMP helicopter flew over Heathbell many times.
☛ (Quote from CBC link 12) “In a press release, New Glasgow police said ‘items of interest’ had been found and were being examined by forensic services.”

Sunday, October 16, 2011:
Link 14
☛ Beginning Sunday morning, ground search and rescue volunteers conducted an ‘evidentiary’ search and remained in the Heathbell Road (Scotch Hill) area throughout the day.
☛ RCMP helicopter flew over both Heathbell and Pictou Landing many times.
☛ A command centre was set up on the Hidden Cove Road, near the Big Gut Bridge.

Monday, October 17, 2011:
Link 15
☛ Search and Rescue teams complete the search of the Heathbell

Friday, October 21, 2011:
Link 20
Link 21
☛ Video tape of Amber leaving Dooly’s was released, as well as stills of her talking on a cell phone.
☛ Police advised they are awaiting the forensic reports (from Ottawa), on ‘evidence’ gathered (including clothing), during the early days of the massive ground search. It could arrive any day.
☛A shooting occurred on Mechanic Street in Trenton, NS—an area to which a ‘tip’ had previously led the police on the search for Amber (See Link 26.)

Wednesday, October 26, 2011:
Link 27
☛ After weaving back and forth, police finally confirm that they are ‘not ruling out’ a connection between the murder of Edward Phalen and the disappearance of Amber Kirwan, stating it’s simply too early.

I find it strange in the beginning why they searched the glass building in the first place... And then heathbell as well. IMO only. Just sooo confused

I am piping in a tad delayed on the stills and video that were released, but, fwiw, here is my 2 cents.

LE did not need help in identifying those boys. No way.

That stuff was released for an investigative purpose, and it was NOT because they needed to find out who they were.

2 cents.

Still no arrests. No statements about being careful and locking your doors...What does that say? To me it's saying they have their person(s) or have a constant eye on them.

RCMP charge Falconer in death of Amber Kirwan
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasc...site&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=most_read
More than seven months after Amber Kirwan vanished from a New Glasgow street after a night out with friends, a man has been charged with her murder.

Christopher Alexander Falconer, 29, was arrested in a New Brunswick prison

------------------------------------

Murder parolee charged in N.S. teen Amber Kirwan's death
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...7/ns-amber-kirwan-arrests-police.html?cmp=rss

"I hope today's announcement of an arrest and charges will bring a sense of relief to the people of New Glasgow and the surrounding communities."

RCMP Supt. Darryl Beaton said Falconer and Kirwan did not know each other before she disappeared. But he said that does not mean this was a random act.

------------------------------------

Monument to be unveiled on Oct 9
http://www.ngnews.ca/News/Local/201...ument-to-Amber-Kirwan-to-be-unveiled-Oct.-9/1

A year after she was first reported missing, a monument will be unveiled on the Samson Trail in honour of Amber Kirwan.

The ceremony will be held at the Samson Trail site on Oct. 9 at 10 a.m.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/10/09/ns-amber-kirwan-memorial.html

People in Pictou County marked a sad anniversary as a monument for murder victim Amber Kirwan was unveiled on the Samson Trail near New Glasgow on Tuesday.

Amber-Kirwan-Memorial.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member