Canada - Anthony Raine, 17 mos, found dead, Edmonton, April 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My thoughts
-We have been having snow storms in Alberta (or "third winter" as I like to say) over the past 10 days, on and off, so the snowsuit isn't totally strange.
-The police have clarified that the clothes were found with the boy, NOT on him
-The stroller appears to be empty in those surveillance videos

Thoughts?

Edit:
I think this is there hats (or as close as I can find). I wonder if there is a gang affiliation with them.
http://shop.outlawthreadz.com/Tattoo-OSFA-FlexFit-Flat-Bill-Blk-Gold-OTH03.htm

I do not easily see a child in the stroller ... need to sharped the image some more.
Not sold on that hat

Pretty much unheard of. Women who murder their own children are typically sent to a psychiatric ward, not sure what will happen given that it looks like both parents are part of this. She could always play the Karla Homolka "I'm a victim" card and settle for a reduced sentence ... but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Worst case just pull a Vince Li and be out on the streets in no time. Not loving our penal system these days .

Great work! I see a quilt-squared blanket. Will try editing a bit, too.
ightening the stroller to see if I can see a 20 month old child. Does anyone see a child?

... anyone want to try sharpening the image? I'm not asking for speculation on what anyone feels or imagines they see - but only whether anyone else has explored this question with software.

attachment.php

With Otto's photo lightened up I now see a pair of boots with white tops [lining?] They look to be very close to the ground though. It's been a while since I have dealt with strollers so not sure if that's normal.

At first I thought it was two men! When I look closely I can see some brown strands of hair coming across the women's grey hood.

On another note --> From what I can know, sketches take time to create. Unfortunately, it is probably because of injuries to the face that one has not been released.

I don't think any visual or other description of the deceased child will be released.

I think the CBC article said two men earlier today, but it now specifies a man and a woman : "Police released a photo Saturday afternoon of a man and a woman."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-dead-toddler-people-interest-1.4081644

You could be right. I was thinking that the shoes released by EPS had white soles, but it doesn't mean he was wearing those shoes at this point.

Lightening the stroller to see if I can see a 20 month old child. Does anyone see a child?

... anyone want to try sharpening the image? I'm not asking for speculation on what anyone feels or imagines they see - but only whether anyone else has explored this question with software.

View attachment 115568

It's quite possible. It looks to me like they laid the snowsuit over the baby...perhaps "hiding" him from view.
This image is from Monday. Perhaps he was dead, or badly injured on Monday and they were trying to be "seen" out and about with him?

I'd like to weigh in. I see a toddler in the stroller but his upper body is twisted. The white things that look like shoe soles aren't. It's part of the stroller. His shoes are black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The shoes that were found are black but the soles are white. It looks to me like his upper body is twisted too and he is facing to the right and you can see his right hand he is holding up

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's what I'm seeing too, though I said left (I meant my left). I believe the white people are seeing is from the cargo rail, not shoes. My stroller has something like that. I see dark shoes, but tbh I can't make out the bottom portion of his body, but the shape of the upper body area looks just like my toddler sleeping in her stroller, and I see a shoulder strap loose on what would be kiddo's left side.

Thank you both. I assume they have enough info with these two people of interest that a sketch is assumed no longer necessary to identify the child anyhow. This is heartbreaking and I'm remembering why I stepped away from the news and this site :( I hope that justice can prevail, and it seems it will this time.

ETA this was supposed to be a response thanking Otto and Canadiantake for response re:sketch. Sorry.

Great work! I see a quilt-squared blanket. Will try editing a bit, too.

Thanks ... if the child is in the stroller, it looks like the parents think of it as a mobile suitcase - chucking all their stuff on top of the child ... or is that some sort of fancy protective cover at the front of the stroller?

Someone paid for that stroller ... and I'm guessing that it wasn't the parents.

Thanks ... if the child is in the stroller, it looks like the parents think of it as a mobile suitcase - chucking all their stuff on top of the child ... or is that some sort of fancy protective cover at the front of the stroller?

Someone paid for that stroller ... and I'm guessing that it wasn't the parents.

I see a chest strap, though they do make foot muffs for strollers too. That stroller does not appear to be a cheap one, with the adjustable handle bars and what I think is a foot rest too. It looks a lot like my old one.
Era: there's also often a bar on the front like a lap bar or to hook on a car seat.

I see either rubber or winter boots with reflective along the top.

Now I see a wee face. A delicate wee face. Artifacts?Face.jpg

I see a chest strap, though they do make foot muffs for strollers too. That stroller does not appear to be a cheap one, with the adjustable handle bars and what I think is a foot rest too. It looks a lot like my old one.
Era: there's also often a bar on the front like a lap bar or to hook on a car seat.

Thanks! It looks really wide to me. Do you remember the brand of your old one?

Thanks! It looks really wide to me. Do you remember the brand of your old one?
It was a Quinny. It had pneumatic tires and shocks, and this one doesn't appear to, but the chassis was very similar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back