Canada - Anthony Raine, 17 mos, found dead, Edmonton, April 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't usually jump to the meth angle, but looking at these this man and woman with their matching baseball caps and a junky stroller near the scene of a deceased toddler ... meth comes to mind.

Is it old enough that it might be a hand me down?
It's hard to tell. If that's a new stroller, itnisnt top of the line. I'm probably making too many inferences here, but looking at it I'd say it's older than the kiddo, but still not cheap second hand. I could be way off base though. That happens ;)

I was living in Canada when my daughter was of a similar age and my stroller had a matching "sleep sac" that kind of cocooned the child in so you could load them in with just PJs and they would be warm. You would poke the safety straps through openings in the back of the sac and it zippered closed along both sides...similar to this:
sleep sac.jpg
To me this looks similar to what the pictures show. I wonder if that could mean that the child was found in the stroller wearing PJs but covered, and the snowsuit and shoes "not being worn" found nearby?

The matching hats strike me as odd and perhaps were bought for the sole reason of disguise? I make out the second word as "Law" but the first word is less clear..."West"? WC? WU?
"West Law"
"WC Law"
"WU Law"
Western Uni in Ontario has a Law school...

It's hard to tell. If that's a new stroller, itnisnt top of the line. I'm probably making too many inferences here, but looking at it I'd say it's older than the kiddo, but still not cheap second hand. I could be way off base though. That happens ;)

That makes sense. It's obviously not the cheap stroller - it has substance, so it was not cheap.

The child has a nice stroller and a nice snow suit. Someone cares.

I was living in Canada when my daughter was of a similar age and my stroller had a matching "sleep sac" that kind of cocooned the child in so you could load them in with just PJs and they would be warm. You would poke the safety straps through openings in the back of the sac and it zippered closed along both sides...similar to this:
View attachment 115575
To me this looks similar to what the pictures show. I wonder if that could mean that the child was found in the stroller wearing PJs but covered, and the snowsuit and shoes "not being worn" found nearby?

The matching hats strike me as odd and perhaps were bought for the sole reason of disguise? I make out the second word as "Law" but the first word is less clear..."West"? WC? WU?
"West Law"
"WC Law"
"WU Law"

I can't make anything out of the hats yet - just yellow maybe gothic style/font lettering on black background

Is that a woman with a fake beard, or is that a man?

Sad looking either way.

It sure seems that the woman is acting nervous and trying not to be too visible. She is keeping her head down in a couple of the images. In contrast, the guy looks fairly casual in demeanor.

They both look so young, and I'm not convinced that one is male - but perhaps an effeminate male.

Edmonton5.jpg

Someone knows these people - is it Canada wide news?

View attachment 115575

"West Law"
"WC Law"
"WU Law"

Western's abbr is UWO, and they'd put that godawful purple and the mustang on it somewhere. They just have to.

image.jpg

Toddler clothes
EPS showed clothing found with the toddler, found dead in the area of 155 Ave. and Castle Downs Rd. Friday, April 21, 2017 in an effort to identify the child.

The Homicide Unit is investigating.
Anyone with information on the potential identity if the child is asked to call the Edmonton Police Service non-emergency line at 780-423-4567 or #377 on a mobile phone.

http://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/someone-...-boy-eps-trying-to-identify-toddler-1.3379686

The body was found nextt to or near the Anglican Church.
Edmonton6a.jpg Edmonton7a.jpg

Arrest -

The man and the woman were arrested in northwest Edmonton Saturday evening without incident and are currently in police custody.

Charges are pending against both people and investigators are trying to determine their relationship to the little boy, a news release from police stated.

http://edmontonjournal.com/news/crime/flowers-left-near-where-toddler-found-dead-in-north-edmonton

Yes! That was fast. Thank goodness. RIP little one. Hopefully we will find out your name soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back