CANADA Canada - Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou, 10, Montreal, 12 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a radio interview with the mother BEFORE the amber alert went up.

@ 2:50 the interviewer asks if Ariel was used to walking to his friends house alone, she says yes, especially in summer. That the weather was nice that day so she let him. The interviewer even asked twice. Why did Ismael's mother say it was the first or 2nd time he walked there alone??

http://www.985fm.ca/extraits-audios/opinions/89890/disparition-dariel-jeffrey-kouakou-lalerte-amber-est-declenchee-nous-parlons-a-la-mere-du-jeune-garcon-disparu

Here is a radio interview with the mother BEFORE the amber alert went up.

@ 2:50 the interviewer asks if Ariel was used to walking to his friends house alone, she says yes, especially in summer. That the weather was nice that day so she let him. The interviewer even asked twice. Why did Ismael's mother say it was the first or 2nd time he walked there alone??

http://www.985fm.ca/extraits-audios/opinions/89890/disparition-dariel-jeffrey-kouakou-lalerte-amber-est-declenchee-nous-parlons-a-la-mere-du-jeune-garcon-disparu

Didn't Ariel's father also say that it was his first time walking there alone?

http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada...10-year-old-montreal-boy-missing-since-monday
Police could be seen going door-to-door, speaking with residents and looking into recycling bins and under porches as groups of citizen volunteers handed out flyers to passersby.

But as of early evening, there was still no trace of Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou, police indicated.

Montreal police spokesman Jean-Pierre Brabant said earlier Thursday authorities still don't know what happened to the boy, who hasn't been seen since Monday.

"He could be a lost boy, someone who was abducted or he could have fallen in the Riviere- des-Prairies (river)," he said.
Yannick Adou, one of several dozen volunteers who was helping in the search, said he too believes the boy was abducted, adding the group would be going door-to-door to find out if Kouakou is in someone's home.
Brabant said police do not currently need more volunteers to join the search. Instead, they should share the boy's information and keep an eye out for him if they live nearby, he said.
"It's quite rare (in the case of) a young boy who has been missing for three days in a residential neighbourhood for nobody to see anything," he said.

I had a look at the newly-released CCTV footage. The time stamp says 10:13, which could mean 11:13 if it had not been adjusted for DST.
I think I have found the location of the new cctv by matching the sidewalk squares, paving cracks and the tree - there is a house directly west of the apartment complex with what appears to be cameras * see image on next post.
So again, like the garage footage, he is walking from west to east but it still seems to be a few hours before 2pm, when we have the verified sighting by the woman in the park.
If the time stamp is correct(ish) and footage is from the morning en route to the friends, I’m not sure we can read anything into his distraction...a fire engine, a car playing loud music or yes, perhaps a school friend yelling ‘hi!’. I wish there was another lead, another witness or footage from the afternoon... because I don’t find these few frames from the a.m. to be very hope-inspiring.

Kouakou, however, believes someone may have abducted his son.

"I am dead sure my son is still alive simply because he was to go to his friend's house. We saw some camera showing him walking along the street. The last camera I got, he turned around like he was being called by somebody, and then he continued on his way, then he turned around again. So for me, maybe somebody called him, and he was looking around to see who called him. I'm dead sure something happened at that point," said Kouakou.

Ariel was recorded by a surveillance video camera located on Gouin Blvd. on Monday.

"Everything is to be taken seriously," said Kouakou.

"It's very hard for me and my family. It's a very, very difficult situation. I don't know how we handled it until now but I would say that God has his hands over us. Maybe it's the faith that we have in God that makes us support this situation," said Kouakou.
https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/father-...unt-for-ariel-kouakou-in-fourth-day-1.3844525

I had a look at the new clip of CCTV footage. The time stamp says 10:13, which could mean 11:15 if it had not been adjusted for DST.
I think I have found the location of the new cctv by matching the sidewalk squares, paving cracks and the tree - there is a house directly west of the apartment complex with what appears to be cameras * see image below.
So again, like the garage footage, he is walking from west to east but it still seems to be a few hours before 2pm, when we have the verified sighting by the woman in the park.
If the time stamp is correct(ish) and footage is from the morning en route to the friends, I’m not sure we can read anything into his distraction...a fire engine, a car playing loud music or yes, perhaps a school friend yelling ‘hi!’. I wish there was another lead, another witness or footage from the afternoon... because I don’t find these few frames from the a.m. to be very hope-inspiring.

Can you post where you think the camera's video comes from?

Not sure why this isn’t being mentioned anywhere but there is a jail just a few blocks over. There are many day-ers and week-enders that may have been released and out and about. The police are hopefully looking at all those who were released after their weekend sentences.

Not sure why this isn’t being mentioned anywhere but there is a jail just a few blocks over. There are many day-ers and week-enders that may have been released and out and about. The police are hopefully looking at all those who were released after their weekend sentences.
Welcome to Ws thanks for that important, if scary information!

Feeling weird about the timeline and other info in this case. Video from house showing 10:13 and garage owner says his video is correct with 11:15. He's knocking the door at 12:15. Did he go to the friend's place multiple times to see if he was back? Where did the soccer ball come from?

Has it been said if anyone at all was at the friend's house?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feeling weird about the timeline and other info in this case. Video from house showing 10:13 and garage owner says his video is correct with 11:15. He's knocking the door at 12:15. Did he go to the friend's place multiple times to see if he was back? Where did the soccer ball come from?
Feeling weird too, matou.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Do you know if anyone besides the parents and siblings live in the house?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good question. I don't know.
What I understood yesterday when I went over there is that people are inclined to believe he was abducted, partly because the footage shows him going towards the appartment complex where his friend lives, but not coming back.

Good question. I don't know.
What I understood yesterday when I went over there is that people are inclined to believe he was abducted, partly because the footage shows him going towards the appartment complex where his friend lives, but not coming back.

But we do know he went into the park. But nothing from the park towards home.

I'm concerned about his fast walking, and looking behind. Did someone follow him to the park, accosted him after the lady saw him?

But we do know he went into the park. But nothing from the park towards home.

I'm concerned about his fast walking, and looking behind. Did someone follow him to the park, accosted him after the lady saw him?

Some people I spoke with just didn't believe the lady really saw him, unlike LE .

Some people I spoke with just didn't believe the lady really saw him, unlike LE .
I'm starting to doubt her. It just doesn't make sense, her seeing him, with the time line of the video.

Ugh, Ariel where are you????

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members