CANADA Canada - Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou, 10, Montreal, 12 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His poor parents. They are desperate to find Ariel. I would have lost my mind by now.
Please, please let Ariel be found today. Or let something be seen on video. There has to be video of him going back home or the river or????

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if there are registered sex offenders in the area?

Websleuths needs our help:
https://www..com/websleuths-is-on-the-brink

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/volunte...-for-ariel-kouakou-enters-fifth-day-1.3846193
Volunteer Chris Wolf said he believes Kouakou was abducted.
“A kid cannot go missing without anybody seeing him or anything,” he said. “If he would have gone to play in the park and fallen in the river we would have found something, traces of his footsteps on the side of the river or something. The snow fell the other day so the snow is pretty much virgin there, untouched territory so you would see footprints but none of that. It all points to somebody that maybe took him or unfortunately did something to him.”

I really can’t agree with this guy’s statement because most of the snow came down on Monday night. Until then we’d had a few days of milder temperatures and melt. And I really do think the snow has actually hampered the search because on Monday there would have been trampled slushy snow on the non-path areas of the park and perhaps, had a big search happened on Monday night some footsteps would have been visible but by Tuesday morning we had a thick blanket of more that 1/2 a foot. Any broken banks of ice along the river or evidence of Ariel at the water’s edge, especially on the island, would be obscured by Tuesday morning.
It’s sad to think that our best hope for this boy is an abduction but police have alluded to other witnesses who saw the boy in the park on Monday, and while not giving up hope for a happy ending, I am thinking it is more and more likely he ended up in the water.

On Friday police moved their command post to Galeries Normandie, a shopping mall on Salaberry St. that the boy sometimes frequented.

Again the question would be, did he go to this mall by himself or with friends? Or just driven there by his parents. By looking at the map, if he continued on past the friend's house, he may have decided to return home via the Rue de Salaberry, past a number of businesses that may have surveillance. I hope this was considered at the outset because it's likely that some surveillance systems have been looped over by now.

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/volunte...-for-ariel-kouakou-enters-fifth-day-1.3846193

I really can’t agree with this guy’s statement because most of the snow came down on Monday night. Until then we’d had a few days of milder temperatures and melt. And I really do think the snow has actually hampered the search because on Monday there would have been trampled slushy snow on the non-path areas of the park and perhaps, had a big search happened on Monday night some footsteps would have been visible but by Tuesday morning we had a thick blanket of more that 1/2 a foot. Any broken banks of ice along the river or evidence of Ariel at the water’s edge, especially on the island, would be obscured by Tuesday morning.
It’s sad to think that our best hope for this boy is an abduction but police have alluded to other witnesses who saw the boy in the park on Monday, and while not giving up hope for a happy ending, I am thinking it is more and more likely he ended up in the water.

I'm thinking the same thing.

I live near a river on the south shore of Montreal and, honestly, the "river's edge" looks different every single morning. The current, the temperature, the ice melts, it re-freezes, you can never predict what it will look like in the morning. Right now the river is wide open and it's a much smaller, calmer body of water than the Riviere des Prairies. Because of all the snow that we got this past week, all evidence would have been hidden. It's such a horribly sad situation. I hate to say it, but I really think that he must've fallen into the water... but it is odd that they haven't mentioned the prison being right there, isn't it?

He was wearing yellow soccer shoes. I can't see him wanting to ruin his shoes by going into the park off of the trail. Boys loves their shoes. JMO

Does anyone know if there are registered sex offenders in the area?

Websleuths needs our help:
https://www..com/websleuths-is-on-the-brink

Unfortunately due to Canadian laws we don't have public sex offender registries, the police will know though.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4088775/...te-investigator-to-explore-kidnapping-theory/
Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou’s family has confirmed to Global News that they have hired a private investigator to look into their belief that the 10-year-old has been abducted.

The investigator does not want his identity unveiled. He claimed that he was the one who discovered the security footage of Ariel looking backwards before the police got their hands on it.
In the footage, a car can be seen turning into the parking lot of the apartment complex. A few shadowy figures can be seen, one believed to be Ariel. The family suspects the other figures could be his abductors. The car then never leaves the parking lot, which is why some family members have theorized that Ariel may still be at the complex, held against his will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990