CANADA Canada - Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou, 10, Montreal, 12 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the armchair amateur perspective, it seems outrageous that more effort outside of the drowning theory haven’t transpired.

The odds do skew heavily that the child is in the river. However, other avenues should have been explored in parallel.

I really put heavy weight on the instincts of parents in these situations. The dad is very dignified and courageous. I continue to stand with him.

Not (afaik) related to Ariel's case, but chilling, very chilling and perhaps something to keep in mind, imo, speculation.
Alleged pedophile ring leader talked of adopting Syrian refugee children
June 15 2018
"The alleged leaders of a tech-savvy pedophile ring based in Montreal were constantly dreaming up scenarios that would give them access to young children, including the possibility of adopting a Syrian refugee child to groom for abuse.

The chilling details of what an undercover Sûreté du Québec police officer learned as he gradually infiltrated the group, allegedly led by 70-year-old Montreal resident André Faivre, were presented as evidence during Faivre’s ongoing trial at the Montreal courthouse. Faivre faces a long series of charges involving child *advertiser censored* and allegations he sexually abused children, including while he taught, two decades ago, at a centre for foster children. He was arrested, on Jan. 27, 2016, along with more than a dozen other men targeted in an investigation dubbed Operation Malaise."
"During a previous conversation, Faivre told the undercover officer that they should target low-income neighbourhoods because “in other neighbourhoods kids have too much to do. They wouldn’t be interested in the tribe.”

This thread will probably tick over to thread #2 soon
:(
In preparation, did somebody make a good "just the facts, ma'am" post recently that can be linked? And I know there was a pretty comprehensive map if anyone has it handy?

Last edited:
This thread will probably tick over to thread #2 soon
:(
In preparation, did somebody make a good "just the facts, ma'am" post recently that can be linked? And I know there was a pretty comprehensive map if anyone has it handy?

I think with this new software platform, there will not be successive threads. Anyone know for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbennett90