Found Deceased Canada - Atefeh Jadidian, 40, Maple Ridge, BC, 19 Feb 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves

sargentmom

Reaction score
Ridge Meadows RCMP is seeking the public assistance in locating 40 year old Atefeh Jadidian.

On Wednesday February 19, 2020, Ms. Jadidian was last seen leaving her workplace in the area of the 22800 block of Lougheed Highway at approximately 4:00 pm. Ms. Jadidian has not been in contact with any family or friends and did not show up for work as expected today. This behaviour is considered out of character for Ms. Jadidian.

Ms. Jadidian drives a white Mazda CX-5 Sport Utility Vehicle with British Columbia Licence plate FX824X.

Ms. Jadidian is described as:

Middle eastern descent
40 years of age
5’5″ tall
137 lbs
shoulder-length brown hair
brown eyes

Ms. Jadidian was last seen wearing a light grey puffy jacket with hood, dark-coloured pant, a navy and light blue striped shirt, and dark brown boots.

If you have seen or have any information about the whereabouts of Ms. Jadidian please call Ridge Meadows RCMP at 604-463-6251. If you wish to remain anonymous call CRIME STOPPERS at 1-800-222-8477 or leave a TIP online at www.solvecrime.ca.

via Ridge Meadows RCMP – Missing Person – Atefeh Jadidian

Last edited by a moderator:
This is in my town and has much less press from MSM than the woman missing in New Westminster which is the same region.

Why did she leave her car at the shopping centre? That is what the businesses are where it was found. Small strip mall with a grocery store, Starbucks, Subway, McDonald's and Great Clips. That's likely a Save On Foods bag she is carrying. That area of town is where it starts to transition to rural. The screen grab of where she was seen walking later that day is at a brand new smaller complex with Domino's and a daycare. I'll post a map in another comment.

1sxkuSv

Grey dot is where she left work. A/pin drop is where her car was found and she was seen on surveillance. B is where she was seen walking.

1sxkuSv

This is in my town and has much less press from MSM than the woman missing in New Westminster which is the same region.

Why did she leave her car at the shopping centre? That is what the businesses are where it was found. Small strip mall with a grocery store, Starbucks, Subway, McDonald's and Great Clips. That's likely a Save On Foods bag she is carrying. That area of town is where it starts to transition to rural. The screen grab of where she was seen walking later that day is at a brand new smaller complex with Domino's and a daycare. I'll post a map in another comment.
That’s so weird it hasn’t been picked up. My family lived on 244&dewdney for years . It’s grown since then but not much .but there’s not a whole lot to walk to . Hope they find her

That’s so weird it hasn’t been picked up. My family lived on 244&dewdney for years . It’s grown since then but not much .but there’s not a whole lot to walk to . Hope they find her

There's no mention of family, no public pleas for info from the family. I do know she is maeried. Her husband apparently works at the hospital according to my siste .

So odd, it seems lately that a number of women have mysteriously disappeared but their cars are found away from home, imo.
Yep I walked with some friends today down dewdney from 240th to garbaldi school checking spots along the way. I wish media covered this more . Rumours from locals are scarey I hope she’s found ok

Yep I walked with some friends today down dewdney from 240th to garbaldi school checking spots along the way. I wish media covered this more . Rumours from locals are scarey I hope she’s found ok

Oh? I haven't heard anything. Hmm. It's not like we have a super low crime rate...

so sad :( sounds like self-harm? since RCMP is saying no foul play suspected and no further details will be released. Struggled navigating Dewdney Road on google maps but it looks like it was less than a 2 hour walk from where she was last seen. I know they won't be releasing more information (totally up to the family what they wish to release) but I wonder if she was found inside the rural property or behind it, in the woods.
@Corrupted1967 , you're local to the area (i believe), have you heard anything through the grapevine?

so sad :( sounds like self-harm? since RCMP is saying no foul play suspected and no further details will be released. Struggled navigating Dewdney Road on google maps but it looks like it was less than a 2 hour walk from where she was last seen. I know they won't be releasing more information (totally up to the family what they wish to release) but I wonder if she was found inside the rural property or behind it, in the woods.
@Corrupted1967 , you're local to the area (i believe), have you heard anything through the grapevine?
I haven’t heard much that’s a long walk to whonnock she could of been walking to cliff park there’s also a campground even though the areas built up there’s still trails and everything. She could of got lost and fell got hurt no ones been saying much at all

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
londontolaw
Back