Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they understand the message they must have a good idea who sent it or did the deed.

There are other examples as well as curse prayers <modsnip>. The Sherman&#8217;s were not observant but many of their friends were and KW was raised Jewish as were the kids. Hanging would be like rubbing salt in the wound for the survivors <modsnip>.

Sorry but most Jews don't take things literal unless they are orthodox. I know of people in the Sherman's circle and hanging is not considered a curse. While their friends may be observant, they are not orthodox (ie won't drive on the Sabbath, won't turn on lights on the Sabbath). Not every one takes the Old Testament literally word for word. <modsnip> As I said, I am Jewish. Suicide is more of a curse in Judaism and no one was holding that against them when it was thought it was murder suicide. Having hanging as a curse is only effective if the victims are stringent believers.

Ok, I was wondering how there wasnt any! Must have gone straight into the garage?

There could be some info on the tapes but LE is not releasing anything as of yet. BS probably went straight to the garage but HS parked up top. Who knows if any tapes caught people walking up the driveway to get into the house or going into a car parked down the street.

I read through all of these articles and the second one on the list is the only one that said the Sherman’s were wearing winter coats for the purpose of immobilizing their arms. None of the articles said Honey was wearing boots or that the maid was with the real estate agent when she discovered their bodies. All the other articles said the couple was fully clothed.

(rsbm)

There's mention of "boots" on Frank's magazine, I'm not sure if that's the only source for that information.

There are a few articles and videos that are now MIA.

http://frankmag.ca/2017/12/what-happened-to-the-shermans/

The moreso, since they were both found with their winter coats and boots still on - adding to the weight.

Spend less money = " Tighten your belt " comes to mind.
The passage in link below is interesting, it is about the use of a belt in a murder. imo, speculation.
https://books.google.ca/books?id=ro...e of leather belts for hanging victim&f=false

Nice! Tighten the belt!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow, that's a chilling image. There are a few people involved to whom one can imagine Barry might have said that the funds were stopping and they would have to tighten their belt.

Good thinking! My mind too keeps going back to that theory, but the kids will NOT accept anything other than murder / murder. JMHO MOO

I have recently developed 2 new theories, but I don't dare to post them here, so I'll just say:

1. murder / murder with a twist JMHO MOO speculation

2. murder / accidental/involuntary death JMHO MOO speculation

and now I'm gonna to :hills:

Some posts about BS's family have been removed.

Same rules apply in this thread as in all others. No sleuthing family. What they say in MSM (i.e. KW) may be discussed but you may not sleuth out their personal information and post about it here (i.e. where they live, work, etc)

Good thinking! My mind too keeps going back to that theory, but the kids will NOT accept anything other than murder / murder. JMHO MOO

I have recently developed 2 new theories, but I don't dare to post them here, so I'll just say:

Please don&#8217;t leave us&#8217;hanging&#8217; to use a bad pun. Give us your new theories.

Very curious about your new theories, could one of them be something really crazy, like these situations linked below?
speculation, imo.

ANGELINA Jolie, star of the film Tomb Raider, revealed yesterday that she once tried to hire a hitman to kill her.

The 26-year-old actress said she had been contemplating suicide, and felt that her being killed would have been easier on her family.

She told the Internet Movie Database (imdb.com) it had been during a ''rather bleak'' time in her life when she had come close to suicide.

Rather than taking her own life, she decided to hire somebody to do it for her and went in search of a hitman.

''This is going to sound insane but there was a time I was going to hire somebody to kill me,'' she said.
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/..._how_she_tried_to_hire__a_hitman_to_kill_her/
A jury has been asked to define assisted suicide in the murder trial of a former convict, hired by a suicidal motivational speaker.

Jeffrey Locker had fallen into financial difficulties and wanted to kill himself, so he twice actively tried to find someone to help him die.

The first man he recruited, homeless Marvin Fleming, took the $4,000 (nearly £2,500) in cash along with some jewellery and knives but ran off without going through with killing Locker.

Those thoughts crossed my mind but M/S does not involve anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow