Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were Barry Sherman's glasses on his face when he was found?

ADMIN NOTE:

Barry and Honey Sherman and their family are victims.

We are always very fortunate to have an insider join us and become a Verified Insider. We have a bit of a unique situation here with our VI also being related to Barry and Honey Sherman, and being very candid about their family history and feelings toward both the Shermans.

Regardless of Kerry's feelings, he is still related to the victims, and as with any and all VIs and family members, please be respectful in all your questions to them and comments about them.

At all times, please keep in mind our usual policy as it relates to how you communicate with our VI, and in your comments about the Shermans.

Excerpt from The Rules: Etiquette & Information
Thank-you.
After meeting with Detective B. Price for an interview/interrogation the lasted over 4 hrs, without a lawyer and willingly handed over my iPhone....l told him everything l know. I also told Tom Klatt what l know. My source is a retired homicide detective. I told him as l was leaving the police station to do the right thing... go back to the original murder/suicide and close the case.
One of the producers at The Fifth Estate told me that they were waiting on an audio of Barry killing Honey. She also told me that a man who closely resembles Barry, (although he was covering his face with a jacket), turned away the camera...guess he forgot to shut off the audio,
I MUST be very careful!!!!
Because l’ve been told that l’m their prime suspect.
The police have backed themselves into a corner by jumping on Greenspan’s or should l say Greenspin’s narrative. They need to make an arrest: a fall guy.
I’ve reached out to a reputable US magazine. They have my story and facts.
The truth will come out. Barry killed Honey...then hung himself.
*****Barry was also VERY connected to the provincial and federal Liberal party.
That’s right: Prime Minister J. Trudeau.

Agreed. They would have left a bloody messy.

You know how much work went into this?
I see hours of work here into the middle of the dark night.
You know how much risk of being caught on any hidden cameras presents itself in that house?
Or neighbours cameras that can point inadvertently at the house providing video footage.
Where is that footage? Any suspects on the footage?

As I sit here typing this, I’ve got cameras from neighbours in all directions recording me by default.

Cameras inadvertently point to my home from all directions. Loads of home owners have cameras where I live. My home is worth about a small fraction of old colony home.
Are you telling me no neighbours there have cameras or dash cams with any footage of potential Suspects?

When entering the old colony home the potential Assassins would not know what’s a camera or a simple fixture these days and they would not waste hours in a 12,000 square foot home trying to find out where all the cameras are.

Only a close family would know what sort of risk the cameras present and where they are and how to shut them off and unplug any recordings and destroy anything saved to hard drives.

Where are the suspects foot prints? What about footprints in the snow and mud outside?
Where are their vehicle plate numbers from cameras in the area?

Neighbours cameras? Dash cams? Street light cameras?
Any assassin/s would be risking so much time trying not to get caught and not knowing what they were dealing within and around that house.

If they were non family Assassins they would most likely quickly shoot them in another location where they had more control of their external environment. Or if they do break in
they would shoot, kill and get out fast. Not hang out cleaning and containing the crime scene.

Outside Assassins don’t care where in the home they kill you or if your home is a bloody mess.

The perp/s here DID CARE about keeping it contained, neat and tidy and cared about keeping the house in fairly clean good shape and keeping the bodies in the coldest part of the home.
They cared most likely because they had a vested interest in that home, whether they perp/s was dead or alive today, they had a vested interest in making sure the Home didn’t lose its value with dead bodies and blood in upstairs area and smell of decomposition. Putting bodies in the pool area
means to me you care about the house and keeping it clean and the bodies cold until found.

This crime scene was ‘too contained’ ‘too clean’
‘too careful’ ‘too calculated’ and too much ‘care’ went into it.

Outside Assassins don’t care.

at this point we know almost nothing about the crime scene. It could be full of clues, or be clean. We also don’t know if there are cameras or not, or if the pool cameras were disabled by the family long ago, or by the killer(s). If the killer(s) was worried about depreciating the value of the house, why not just commit the crime elsewhere?

yep, all three were dispatched right away. The local fire station is on York Mills at Bayview, so depending on where the patrolling cruisers were, Id guess Fire got there first. And, you are right...its often fire that arrives first.

Matou, I wonder if the pool and hot tub had been drained as the Shermans were about to go to Florida?
The pool/hot tub covers were over them but they could have been empty to keep the humidity down?
Having never had an indoor pool, Im not sure. just a thought

You wouldn’t drain a pool- it needs water in it to provide weight, otherwise the pool can literally lift up with the pressure of the groundwater. Based on the pictures I saw, the pool cover was the kind that floats on the top of the water to retain the heat.

at this point we know almost nothing about the crime scene. It could be full of clues, or be clean. We also don’t know if there are cameras or not, or if the pool cameras were disabled by the family long ago, or by the killer(s). If the killer(s) was worried about depreciating the value of the house, why not just commit the crime elsewhere?

Unplanned. Crime of passion.

From what Ive read, the Sherman children want to tear it down. Its not worth any more than the land value if thats true.

If BS is the killer who suicided, why would he care? He's going to be dead shortly, there are cleaning crews who can fix it up after a M/S or M/M?

Someone did Care, with their own rationale and their own sets of values.

might be O/T or not

It was 'interesting' that Hoskins was dismissed and the investigation involving BS and Trudeau dropped.
They could/should have continued to investigate the PMs part in it, IMO.

Its well known and there are many articles (google) about Canadians paying far too much for generic drugs and the fact that generic drugs are up to 20% lesser potency than the name brands.

Some people think this doesn't really matter, they work. Yes, they work for people who only need 80% potency but if you need 100% potency and get 80% and its a life threatening illness........oh well.

Lots of questions, lots and lots of questions.

I have posted before about the potency problems and costs to Canadians, but I totally agree that this case should be used to shine a light on many things.

No insult or disrespect to KW or those involved in pharmaceuticals.

People just don't always seem to be aware of potential problems. The alternative also can be that brand drugs are too expensive and THAT locks people out of medical care.

I'm working on a new thread. This one will close in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx